Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF A GOOD COIN?  (Read 395 times)
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

As a newbie,  I want to know the features of a good coin for which its value raise in market. I think its purchasing capability is mainly responsible. What is your logic?

Based from my own observation, it seems that the feature of the coin is not much of an import to most people. AFAIK, there are more people in cryptoshere that are not really up to the technology, their aim is to earn. The cryptocurrency began to be a speculative market. All are based from news and rumors. People do not pay attention to the real benefit of the coin they are purchasing/selling.

Smart investors go to the feature of the coin. They are up to the coins that have real world application. The feature is a factor but news and rumors are the one that are responsible for the price.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
luisowens

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

From my point of view a good coin must need some most important things in it which are utility, need, liquidity, search and demand, transaction speed.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

As a newbie,  I want to know the features of a good coin for which its value raise in market. I think its purchasing capability is mainly responsible. What is your logic?

The most valuable aspect is the project in which coin is going to be part of. Project is the first thing why people trusted as team and coin. Good exchanges, volume, social media buzz all are secondary features. Good coin just need good project behind it and everything else come without big deal of marketing. Now say Remme. Project is strong and genuine, hence raised $13M in no time, so further market is strong for REM token and it has huge followers and investors base.
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

Good coins are very easy to spot in my opinion. You just should keep seeking for innovative ideas and hardworking developers. If they can give examples to their product, its enough to believe that is good project..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

As a newbie,  I want to know the features of a good coin for which its value raise in market. I think its purchasing capability is mainly responsible. What is your logic?

I distinguish three factors that affect the market success of the crypto currency:
1. Demand for technology. The currency in which a significant improvement is realized has a high chance of getting into the top.
2. Possibilities of practical use.
3. Confidence. Any hint of stability instantly raises the currency several degrees higher.
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:25:42 AM

Any good coin needs 4 things IMHO

1. Good product with real world usage.
2. A team that is balanced and capable in all sections related to the product and blockchain. Also communicates with its community/supporters.
3. A big community behind it supporting it.
4. Marketing done well.

I think you're right but, I would also add that it needs to be advancing/adding a new technology or use to the blockchain. Any coin that is advancing the blockchain is a winner for me.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

to be aware of a coin which has a good chance, the first one that is off the charts the ups and downs of prices. If you have a life, that means there is still up and down, then the potential enough coins. But if it continues to go down, and there wasn't even a rise high enough, then the coin deserves to be abandoned. In addition, I usually see also from the news news on the coin or the development of coins. through bitcointalk forums, twitter or website the coins. If a great many developments. Then the coin's worth to choose from.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:07 AM

The characteristics of a good coin are the talent of the people involved: The talent of the people who join the team is important. I found many coin was created but the person who created it really did not have the talent but just modified a few parameters in the source code from another coin to create new coin.
redmnt78

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

A lot of Coin is the future of Cryptocurrency. Maby Ethereum, Ripple, bitcoi Cash, Litecoin,....
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:51:53 AM

unique use case, security, team, scalability are all main aspects for me
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

First of all, it should have a product that is being applied by people, and its products are in demand, and secondly, the cryptocurrency it creates can be valuablely recycled! Instead of only buying and selling!

badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

In my own opinion, some features that a good coin must posses are;
 1.  stability
 2.  transaction speed
 3.  demand
 4.  utility
 5.  community.
Cryptomedia.org

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

Revolutionary ideas, scalability , safety , the team and the implementation of new features. Most of all hype and the ability to use the said coin in as many ways and at as many places as possible. The core idea behind cryptocurrencies is for them to replace fiat money as a main payment method in the world, so look for coins which aim to achieve that.
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

If the coin will not be a currency, there will be a danger that it will be useless. A good coin is first and foremost a good technology!
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

When choosing coins, I will try to learn as much as possible about all of its characteristics, because any information is important. I also try to observe the change in the coin rate before investing.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:07:48 AM

First of all, it should have a product that is being applied by people, and its products are in demand, and secondly, the cryptocurrency it creates can be valuablely recycled! Instead of only buying and selling!
The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

According to this, the coin must have had stability because if the stable coin will last longer, try to do more research on this so that on the day you can find good. most coins just cheat people because they are not worth it, and other important features there should be a good team behind the coins. if you can check the exchange market, you can find it.

heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

As a newbie,  I want to know the features of a good coin for which its value raise in market. I think its purchasing capability is mainly responsible. What is your logic?

For investment you should divide your portfolio for low risk (80-90%) and high risk (10-20%) coins. Low risk - top 20 altcoins (its value as criptocurrency is obvious), high risk - I advise to consider startups of new criptocurrency exchanges, mobile markets or really good VR technologies

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

these days, privacy is a big issue so choosing a coin that focuses on privacy tends to be profitable in the future and the development team and roadmap are important. There must be something in the pipeline that can drive value like an app for binance
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:50:59 PM

One of the features of a good coin is that it will have a real working product, once you have a real working product that many will use then the coin will make great return for you, ether is a good example of coin with a real working product.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: