Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain is getting popular day by day.  (Read 197 times)
elemosho.crypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

So many business Giants are accepting a blockchain day by day. Walmart has accepted the blockchain technology in their business operation. Even they have  filed several blockchain patents and has noticed no sign of their sale drop. So I think blockchain technology is getting popular in every day.  Will the popularity increase the acceptance of cryptocurrency in business world? What is your opinion  in this regard?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

I have also noticed that the blockchain is gaining much popularity every day. This is not by chance. this system is really worth attention because it is the smart technology, which is every effective
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

So many business Giants are accepting a blockchain day by day. Walmart has accepted the blockchain technology in their business operation. Even they have  filed several blockchain patents and has noticed no sign of their sale drop. So I think blockchain technology is getting popular in every day.  Will the popularity increase the acceptance of cryptocurrency in business world? What is your opinion  in this regard?

Blockchain is surging towards this incredulous popularity because of how the platform has evolved and its potential that the companies have been able to pinpoint and see that this can be a feasible and stable pattern more than the cryptocurrency. As such the traction it has garnered has enabled a lot of the programs and projects to run on blockchain and even carrying in tow the topic and issues of bitcoin for further inspection

ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

Block Chain is developed by Shatoshi the founder of BTC so nowadays it is going popular because of its usefulness many company I mean giant company using this system like BMW, Wallmart, UPS etc also many countrys like USA, Australia also developing this system and doing research on this system so many company wants adapt this technology so this system is very effective.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

We are still in the early stages and cryptocurrency is used by innovators and early adopters, there is still so much potential and the majority of people haven't even considered using crypto as means of payment. Many may have heard of it but they haven't used it. Blockchain itself is used/adapted even less

Emma Alex

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

Of course,  the popularity will increase day by day. Blockchain system is the future of digital transaction system. Sooner or later everyone has to accept this fact.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

Oh absolutely, that's the goal too. It can add efficiency, security, an traceability to a company. Once implemented and perfected, it's going to be very beneficial to the corporate world.
Nelars

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Yes probably it will increase the popularity, whether it is good or undesirable…but I hope it’s for optimistic side as you mention many businesses are welcoming blockchains. It depends how mass media and internet bloggers deliver the world of crypto to accept the positive popularity of blockchain and digital currency.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

I don't really see the connection, on why this would do anything for 'our' aspect of crypto?
Blockchain is a technology, if anything, companies adopting them over 'projects in development' is less good, isn't it? Considering how many crypto projects there are out there trying to do everything imaginable.

If businesses are creating their own, what's the real point, if it's not very decentralized?
I mean, the same things should be doable without blockchain if it's not decentralized to begin with?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

Yes it is getting popular and this shows that this technology is a modern one the exact thing that the time need right now. For this many big companies are showing interest into it. That is a good thing I think.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

i agree with your statement. cryptocurrency acceptance in business world will help it to spread all over the world. business world helps cryptocurrency to get close towards people, and people get to see the benefits by their eyes.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

They have a great potential for reach the market because they use smart technology but i think they don't use new innovation for their development. It’s a lacking for them.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

Blockchain technology will surely replace the traditional banking system, because Transactions with banks are limited depending on the type of account a user has. With blockchain platforms, creating a cryptocurrency wallet is accomplished simply by signing up.
And probably that's one of the reasons why blockchain is getting popular day by day.
achichy

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

Indeed blockchain is speedly skyrocketing by the day, the acceptance of cryptocurrency in business transactions in the world is spreading, a research was conducted on how blockchain technology can securely move and store host "money, titles, deeds, music, art, scientific discoveries, intellectual property, and even votes. Today Banks are interested in this technology because it has potential to speed up bank office settlement systems. Banks such as UBS are opening new research labs dedicated to blockchain technology in order to explore how blockchain can be used in financial services to increase efficiency and reduce costs. Imagine the great height this technology will attain in the next 5yrs
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

If the world of economy blockhain sees something for its own benefit. they will certainly participate. you are also in the technology revolution and you can stand in front of everything but you can not stand in front of technology. everyone will gradually enter the world of crypto money.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

New adopters means bitcoin will be dedinitely  so strong in the coming years. They now  realize how blockchian can be so helpful  in thier business,  because its fast and secure.
andyward

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

Blockchain is a very popular technology in recent time. And it implications are increasing in big giant companies. It mostly creates the transparency in any operation. I think cryptocurrency acceptance will rise with the adoption of blockchain.
tnguye01

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:28:34 AM

Can't wait for more popular merchants like Amazon, target, macy, etc... to accept this incredible technology!
rogerjordan07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

Yes, blockchain technology is becoming more popular day by day. As it has a very good potential I hope that this popularity will increase more. And I also hope that through this popularity one day the business world will accept cryptocurrency in their transactions. Huh Huh
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:59:58 AM

Blockchain system is the future of digital transaction system
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: