Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't send ETH because transaction always fails, in 3 days it didn't work  (Read 140 times)
arnoldpredator (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

I want to send eth from metamask to idex or kucoin but I can't.

Transaction always gets lost.

Does anybody know how could I solve the issue?

I was thinking in using the testnets of Rinkeby or Kovan, Is that easy?

edit:

I tried metamask and failed, tried my ether wallet and failed.

Now I see inside of mew that I can choose several options like infura, I tried them but got a failure again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

There are many causes for failure, can you write down the failed message that appears?
Make sure that the ETH address of your exchange wallet is correct and that you have enough GAS to send ETH.
arnoldpredator (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

There are many causes for failure, can you write down the failed message that appears?
Make sure that the ETH address of your exchange wallet is correct and that you have enough GAS to send ETH.

"sorry, we can't find the transaction hash"

That is one error.

The other option is something like "transaction started 2 days ago", stimated end "4 hours"... and it always is 4 hours, even 4 hours later Sad

I tried the same with 200000 , gwei 40, which was 5 usd in fees and didn't work.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

Sometimes the ethereum network is not stable and can slow down your transaction. If you tried with a low gas price at first, maybe it has not processed.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

If you used mew,try to change instead etherscan change to infura,you can select gateway ,sometimes etherscan so  congested.try select on the right side on your mew wallet at the gwie side..
arnoldpredator (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your support.

I think that what happened is that the first transaction used gwei 2, for a reason I don't understand because I choose a higher price.

Then that transaction will take weeks I guess and my funds are locked, that is why all the retry attemps were a failure.
zhanglichen

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

I want to send eth from metamask to idex or kucoin but I can't.

Transaction always gets lost.

Does anybody know how could I solve the issue?

I was thinking in using the testnets of Rinkeby or Kovan, Is that easy?

edit:

I tried metamask and failed, tried my ether wallet and failed.

Now I see inside of mew that I can choose several options like infura, I tried them but got a failure again.
1)The first thing you need to know is every translation need a little gas .
2)So you should make sure if you have a little ETH  in your wallet .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

Try to incerease GAS for transaction, cause 21000 is not always enough.
Had same issue with Jaxx wallet, just entered 50k gas and everything worked fine
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: