Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018)  (Read 187044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DigiDoll

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

As for work, it is really important now to receive payment in cryptocurrency for IT industry workers.

I agree with you, only for the reason that people are far from clear how to use cryptocurrency ... ordinary people are far from that.

Unfortunately, you're wrong, people learn to use cryptocurrency, just not as fast as we would like

Do you yourself believe that? I do not think that the grandmothers who are 50+ years old will understand how a bitcoin wallet or something like that works ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

During working hours, a person shows his talents the most, so you need to notice that you are doing well and take more money for it!

True, because a very important factor is the recognition of oneself as a professional person. Then it will be much easier to live!
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

Now in many countries there are big problems with both wages and work in general. Therefore, I think that such platforms are very helpful.
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

Now in many countries there are big problems with both wages and work in general. Therefore, I think that such platforms are very helpful.

In general, yes, there is nothing to complain about the fact that there is little work. You need to spin and look for what makes a profit. In general, this also applies to WORK Coin.
n_vd

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

Yes, I think that the guys should change their position in the roots. After all, no one will now work for cryptocurrency.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

Yes, I think that the guys should change their position in the roots. After all, no one will now work for cryptocurrency.

I think that they have their own prejudices on this score. In addition, the development of the platform began for a reason. Were conducted marketing research.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
n_vd

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

Work is not a wolf, it will not run away into the forest. But if the cryptocurrency falls even more, then the Work Coin, like hundreds of others, will not be very easy ... There will be very difficult times.
Biton_Patron

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

Work is not a wolf, it will not run away into the forest. But if the cryptocurrency falls even more, then the Work Coin, like hundreds of others, will not be very easy ... There will be very difficult times.

For the common man, such price changes also affect. Because people will not be able to use many platforms, the development of which may freeze due to changes in the cost of cryptocurrency.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

I think it's not so scary for Work Coin. I reread the thread, the administrator wrote that the project is already under development. It is hoped that everything goes well.
XiMiK1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

The main thing is to be on time, because the cost of cryptocurrency is an unpredictable factor, and tomorrow it can already be much more expensive than today!

*Image Removed*

50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

The main thing is to be on time, because the cost of cryptocurrency is an unpredictable factor, and tomorrow it can already be much more expensive than today!

I think this is unlikely. After all, there is no reason for growth. And growth will start only with definitely important reasons ...
Biton_Patron

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

People are just used to the fact that they are served with the finished workload and it is enough just to do it, for which you will receive payment.
n_vd

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

People are just used to the fact that they are served with the finished workload and it is enough just to do it, for which you will receive payment.

Well, yes, all people are now accustomed to doing their job, to sit in a heated place. But thanks to such guys as Satoshi - there are coups in the world!
XiMiK1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

Well, yes, all people are now accustomed to doing their job, to sit in a heated place. But thanks to such guys as Satoshi - there are coups in the world!

Yes, Work Coin enters the market on time. The main thing is to develop a platform up to the time when there will be a demand for payment for work in cryptocurrency)

*Image Removed*

50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

Yes, Work Coin enters the market on time. The main thing is to develop a platform up to the time when there will be a demand for payment for work in cryptocurrency)

I think that there is still time, I just need to develop as quickly as possible so that by the next growth, Work Coin would have a working platform on which people will register.
XiMiK1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

I think that there is still time, I just need to develop as quickly as possible so that by the next growth, Work Coin would have a working platform on which people will register.

This is certainly true, but without a well-thought-out business plan, it will not work. The main thing that the guys from Coin Coin all well thought out!

*Image Removed*

50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
n_vd

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

I wonder how many people can be on your platform ?? Is it able to withstand huge overloads if the crypt grows in value?

I noticed that now many projects are worried about their security. Work Coin is definitely not an exception.
DigiDoll

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

I wonder how many people can be on your platform ?? Is it able to withstand huge overloads if the crypt grows in value?

I noticed that now many projects are worried about their security. Work Coin is definitely not an exception.

Of course, high-quality hardware and software costs a lot of money. So it only remains to wait when it will be possible to see the Cock Coin platform
Biton_Patron

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

When WorkCOin beta? Smiley
XiMiK1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

Of course, high-quality hardware and software costs a lot of money. So it only remains to wait when it will be possible to see the Cock Coin platform

Now there are not so many professions for which wages can be paid in cryptocurrency, because mostly people do not understand its true value.

*Image Removed*

50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: