Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 - What are your thoughts?  (Read 283 times)
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:24:14 PM

The past is repeating itself. Let's wait and see what will happen in the last quarter of this year. I strongly believe something positive will surely happen. Cryptocurrency market will soon be stable and altcoins will soar to the moon. Those are my thoughts...
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

What is worth doing is worth doing well. With your rank in this forum, you can participate in signature bounty, I tell you, at last you will be glad and thankful. Facebook or Twitter bounty can only give you a meager but participating in signature or there bounty like steemit or YouTube can fetch you more profits at the end.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

The past is repeating itself. Let's wait and see what will happen in the last quarter of this year. I strongly believe something positive will surely happen. Cryptocurrency market will soon be stable and altcoins will soar to the moon. Those are my thoughts...
It has already stable and look at the chart how stable the major coin just like ethereum and bitcoin is. I strongly believe if in this year the crypto will be very stable and this is not my first time to see that.
at Quarter 1 of this year and i have seen the same thing like this one too, this year crypto will be less volatile.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

At the moment and think about it, the situation of the past is repeated. So we'll have to wait for the end of the year and see what happens. The day before yesterday I read an article where bitcoin was predicted to fall to 2800 dollars
After 20,000, the price of 2800 seems very small. However, the BTC began with very low prices. And from this point of view, 2800 is not a bad price. The main thing is not how much is the BTC, but its spread as a means of investment

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

2018 first 6 months bitcoin market is on very slow mode market may recover in the second half with positive signs of previous all time high
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

2018 first 6 months bitcoin market is on very slow mode market may recover in the second half with positive signs of previous all time high
Yes i also agree on that, based on my observation on the trend first and second quarter we will be experiencing a bearish market. However, on third quarter it will recover and maybe we can sell our coins with a little profit on it. And on the fourth quarter, definitely we will have a bullish market and it will be a perfect time to sell and gain a much bigger profit.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

I have no common opinion.

I believe that the market is crypto-currency and ICO will continue to grow due to global demand.

The cost of crypto-currency can at the same time drop significantly so that more investors can buy coins

Just like what I have in mind. Crypto market cap will gradually increase every year, as more and more people will become aware of cryptocurrency in the upcoming years as well as the demand will continously increase.
I think the bear market today is an opportunity for many investors to buy their favorite coins before the bull market starts.

however, there are still many who are afraid of investing under these conditions. they are afraid of a market that still has possibilities for the worse. although it could be the market will be bullish faster. a very volatile market movement makes investors think twice
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

I think that this year is not quite ordinary for cryptocurrencies.
1. The big growth of popularity is positive. Great interest on the part of governments (taxes, bans, loud speeches) is negative.
2. In the past, there were few random people in the crypto world. Here you are absolutely right. Now all these people are involved in these investments. They know nothing about technology. This and minors, large investors with an entrance is not more than a week. This is very bad for the industry.
3. Furious growth of fraud. This is a real problem and a threat. In my opinion, it repels many potential long-term investors.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

I have no common opinion.

I believe that the market is crypto-currency and ICO will continue to grow due to global demand.

The cost of crypto-currency can at the same time drop significantly so that more investors can buy coins

Just like what I have in mind. Crypto market cap will gradually increase every year, as more and more people will become aware of cryptocurrency in the upcoming years as well as the demand will continously increase.
I think the bear market today is an opportunity for many investors to buy their favorite coins before the bull market starts.

however, there are still many who are afraid of investing under these conditions. they are afraid of a market that still has possibilities for the worse. although it could be the market will be bullish faster. a very volatile market movement makes investors think twice

One must be afraid if they just invest because of the hype, and they are called the weak hands, who doesnt usually have any idea how much range would a certain coin would increase or decrease, specially Bitcoin which is a very volatile cryptocurrency. Doubt doesnt really help our investment, thats why we need to study and research the coins we want to buy.
Those investors you have mentioned are very unfortunate for they will just continue to make losses.
carlocoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

well 2018 will be a fruitful year for all bitcoin earner i hope that this will be the positive year to all token earner we do hope that this will be the year of good fortune to all  token savers lets hope that no more scams in the coming year not only in 2018 but also through the coming years lets give everyone the best of lucks
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

I think that 2018 was a pass between the great growth of the market and the time when it starts to stand,but I hope that soon the market will come to life and the prices will again begin to grow rapidly up
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

2018 with cryptocurrency !
a first half of trouble and bear markets.
the second half will be a big boom, while many people will scratch their heads for having panic with the market.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

2. Too many inexperienced investors. They came to the crypto not for the future, they came for a month. If they manage to earn a lot, then maybe in a couple of months will come again. They don't store a lot of money in cryptocurrencies but immediately withdraw from circulation by reducing capitalization.
I agree with your second point of view. Indeed, many of my friends have no experience with cryptocurrencies at all. They are only interested in seeing that Bitcoin and altcoins are lucrative in the news. They do not even know what is the blockchain!Once they enter the market, they will only chase the crazy rising altcoins. They cannot see the huge trap hidden behind the crazy rising altcoins.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.

I agree with this statement. Now I see in the market that the money flows into those companies around which HYIP, and not those that have a good product and really worth projects! I invested in ISO, but after the exchange price fell by 60%, because there is no HYIP around, but the project is worth it, I will wait.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

I think that this is the most difficult year for the crypt as a whole. It seems to me that it is not worthwhile considering the long-term investment in general, at least now. I would not buy coins at all yet ..

jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

I think that this is the most difficult year for the crypt as a whole. It seems to me that it is not worthwhile considering the long-term investment in general, at least now. I would not buy coins at all yet ..

This 2018 I''m being positive about the condition of the crypto currency, I predict that it will shock the traders and investor of its comeback especially the bitcoin that came down in the market in the last year. I hope this 2018 and in more coming years it will make its noise again in the black market, I've been following the conditions of the bitcoin since last year and now bitcoin is in major silence in the market, but I still believe in it's own capacity to comeback very soon.
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

Today I read a pretty good article. Unfortunately, I can not give the link, local language. The author quite logically explains the behavior of the market from his point of view. Why we haven't performance "ToTheMoon" in a half of year already.
I want to hear your opinion, but don't need useless messages, please.
1. The crisis of inflated expectations. Our expectations of price increases have nothing to do with the real progress in development. Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.
2. Too many inexperienced investors. They came to the crypto not for the future, they came for a month. If they manage to earn a lot, then maybe in a couple of months will come again. They don't store a lot of money in cryptocurrencies but immediately withdraw from circulation by reducing capitalization.
What are the other thoughts?
I think it would be weird if the project is really good without ads. And from inexperienced investors, they also contribute a lot to the total market capitalization. Do you expect who comes first will enjoy more results?
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Very attractive year for investors.Still waiting good things for ETH.Market situtations generally are fine.Day by day , crypto world is growing.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Its very normal year like in the past years.I think maybe this year can be good for ETH.We'll see.In this year , There are too many good projects.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

Today I read a pretty good article. Unfortunately, I can not give the link, local language. The author quite logically explains the behavior of the market from his point of view. Why we haven't performance "ToTheMoon" in a half of year already.
I want to hear your opinion, but don't need useless messages, please.
1. The crisis of inflated expectations. Our expectations of price increases have nothing to do with the real progress in development. Many listen to experienced marketers, but really good projects without advertising go unnoticed.
What are the other thoughts?
Well for me the most reason why we haven't reach our price expectation now that we are halfway through the year is because many investors especially the ones with higher stakes are getting greedier everyday.  There are price manipulation issues creating false hope inviting more to invest and then loosing at the end making the price flactuate by the minute..This will only change if the dirty players will stop and let the real score precides on the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. I hope that i can see the real potential of bitcoin soon..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: