Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 10:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is suppose to give 300% gains each month  (Read 192 times)
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:12:49 AM

Not really. Even you spread your coins it will result the same because alts are dependent on the price of BTC. It only increase its price if the BTC’s price increases as well.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Btcalimie

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

I think if you have a lot of coins holding. Spread them out as much as possible. Crypto currency is going to give you 300% gains a month. People like to buy all there holdings into one coin. I think spreading them out you have a chance of going up 100% a month .

I think it is too much. 300% is a large amount if we count the million people who are on cryptocurrency trading. If every individual has a profit gain of 300% then it will cause millions. 
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:32:51 AM

that is where you are  wrong and it is in my opinion the main reason why we have so many pump and dumps these days and that is why the whales are becoming bigger and bigger thanks to you!

the fact is crypto is not supposed to give you that much profit. the way it does is through pumps. if you can catch the pumps then good. you will be able to make 300% profit each couple of days (1 week worst case scenario). but only if you know how to benefit from pumps and also more importantly if you remember to dump the coins before their pump is over not continue holding them even after they were done pumping!!!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Uchee

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

With the market situation I will say don't hope much non that but it will definitely give u huge returns but depending on the market situations
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:52:33 AM

You are right but also wrong beause crypto trading has so much uncertainties. You can hold a lot of coins and spread out but get nothing out of the month rather loss. One interesting thing is you can as well get 1000% that's 3 times 300% . I see crypto as more of chance than being technical.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

i disagree completely with this statement and the follow up comment by OP.
crypto is not supposed to give you that profit at all. YOU are the one that can use it to make such profits. but the real question is whether you are capable of doing it or not?
the problem usually is that people get caught up in this false promise and then start pouring their money into crypto and the result is a lot of big losses by them.

--looking for signature--
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: