Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:55:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2  (Read 688922 times)
ReddCoin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 05:35:37 PM

Hi everyone,

Please keep this in mind: The value of your investment doesn't change when more people join the IPCO. You will get less coin, but every time someone joins the IPCO, the coin value increases.

In the next weeks, the market will regulate the coin price in 2 different ways. First, how much everyone pays for it during the IPCO and second, how easy it is to mine.

If you receive less coins for the same investment during the IPCO, they will be worth more. You pay the same amount and you receive less so you obviously believe they are worth more. Everyone will have to pay more for their coins so they will be looking to sell them for more. This is simple economics, supply and demand.

It's the same for miners. The more miners who mining Reddcoin, the less reward they will receive when they find a block. Having a lot of miners will lower supply and increase coin value.

Our job in the next weeks will be to have more miners. This will be the only way to increase coin value in the short term. To make this happen, we have to work together so more miners get on board and mine Reddcoin.

Then, our next plan will kick in during the coming months and continue to grow the demand for RDD in the cryptocommunity and most importantly - social networks.

Reddcoin

REDDCOIN - THE SOCIAL CURRENCY
www.reddcoin.com
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:44:53 PM

It's the same for miners. The more miners who mining Reddcoin, the less reward they will receive when they find a block. Having a lot of miners will lower supply and increase coin value.

Our job in the next weeks will be to have more miners. This will be the only way to increase coin value in the short term. To make this happen, we have to work together so more miners get on board and mine Reddcoin.

Redd.OakPool.com will be offering rewards and bonuses to miners to help support the community and bring in new people. After launch day we will share a detailed plan about how our rewards will work and how you can earn them. Pool admins will also be available to help people get setup and running efficiently. We're here to support Reddcoin and the community.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:01:10 PM

LMFS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:02:47 PM

Hi everyone,

Please keep this in mind: The value of your investment doesn't change when more people join the IPCO. You will get less coin, but every time someone joins the IPCO, the coin value increases.

i already did the math. since you have weighted factors the value does change. 4 days ago my initial investement was worth $1,200+. More people invested, value of redd went up, total coins i recieve went down. AND my invested value reduced as well. a note... in fairness i would recieve 39,000,000 less coins if this were valued and distributed properly. I feel these rules in place do not protect the investor. IF the value jumps to .00000005 btc each on feb 14th... someone or group of someone could come in... invest 17BTC and clean half the IPCO share away... turn $13,000 investment in $109,000. Anything is possible in this market. With the rise and fall of value in market alone is the risk we all take. Now as investors we also risk someone sneaking in the back door and stealing 1/2 everyones money. How can you not see that. You as Developer have a responsibility to protect us investors. You can't conrol the market... but you can control this.
kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:04:33 PM

Please tell me the time of launching.
That's it

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
LMFS

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:09:53 PM

I thought more miners faster to solve a block. less coin per person if more miners...but more coins on the market. More supply.  supply and demand will play in effect. doesnt seem like your truly explaining or justifying anything.

**edit***
ONE BIG QUESTION.
If you're letting people buy in up to Feb 15th. Do we get to ask for a refund up to then too? I think by the 15th i'll kmow if im mining more coin than i will receive daily from IPCO this way i can eliminate my risk as well. You state in your IPCO you want people to have a chance to see its real be fore 'Risking" investing. Lets make it a 2 way street.
ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 06:29:42 PM

I thought more miners faster to solve a block. less coin per person if more miners...but more coins on the market. More supply.  supply and demand will play in effect. doesnt seem like your truly explaining or justifying anything.

**edit***
ONE BIG QUESTION.
If you're letting people buy in up to Feb 15th. Do we get to ask for a refund up to then too? I think by the 15th i'll kmow if im mining more coin than i will receive daily from IPCO this way i can eliminate my risk as well. You state in your IPCO you want people to have a chance to see its real be fore 'Risking" investing. Lets make it a 2 way street.

Difficulty adjustment make it so there only 1 block per minute, for everyone.

You can still wait until february 15th to get in but you won't be in stage one. You guys ask me to add stage one to reward early investor and I did. If you don't want to be in stage one, you should wait until february 15th to invest as the only incentive to invest early is stage one. There won't be any more refund after january 31st as already stated.

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:36:53 PM

Guys chill out, after the stage it will be stupid for anyone to buy in the IPCO since there's constant decrease in the coins as people invest and you can buy the coin elsewhere without having to wait 90 days time lock. (only a newbie will invest after Feb 1)
We investors need to get Reddcoin trading on exchange ASAP that's the only way to protect our investments or watch it get eaten by big shark investor with no brain  Grin
setinstone

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:52:03 PM

Guys chill out, after the stage it will be stupid for anyone to buy in the IPCO since there's constant decrease in the coins as people invest and you can buy the coin elsewhere without having to wait 90 days time lock. (only a newbie will invest after Feb 1)
We investors need to get Reddcoin trading on exchange ASAP that's the only way to protect our investments or watch it get eaten by big shark investor with no brain  Grin

this guy i like he gets it

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:00:59 PM

I will try to compile the list of exchange thread on BTT so that we can start begging them to add Reddcoin and please create topic in price speculation too hehe  Grin
Coinmarket.io is my favorite now still in beta but the exchange is awesome

Reddcoin, did any exchange has shown interest in adding Reddcoin and what's the PR guy up to. Or maybe you guys are same individual  Cheesy anything can happen on BTT
ricky0819

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 07:02:25 PM

Quick update on marketing efforts:

• We've hired 3 people for article/blog writing & social bookmarking.
  • Press release is almost complete and will be scheduled and ready to go tomorrow for the launch on Feb 2nd Smiley
  • Adwords/Adcenter campaigns are being built and will begin running Feb 2nd as soon as coin is launched.
  • Facebook campaign will be built tomorrow to promote Fan Page
  • We are putting up a blog on reddcoin.com

Does anybody have solid grammar and solid technical knowledge of crypto-currency for composing a piece for Wikipedia?

Does anyone have a blog or forum or site that get's lots of visitors and wants to help? We will provide high quality content (guest posts) or banners to promote reddcoin. Please let me know @:

pr@reddcoin.com

Thanks!
setinstone

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:11:14 PM

Quick update on marketing efforts:

• We've hired 3 people for article/blog writing & social bookmarking.
  • Press release is almost complete and will be scheduled and ready to go tomorrow for the launch on Feb 2nd Smiley
  • Adwords/Adcenter campaigns are being built and will begin running Feb 2nd as soon as coin is launched.
  • Facebook campaign will be built tomorrow to promote Fan Page
  • We are putting up a blog on reddcoin.com

Does anybody have solid grammar and solid technical knowledge of crypto-currency for composing a piece for Wikipedia?

Does anyone have a blog or forum or site that get's lots of visitors and wants to help? We will provide high quality content (guest posts) or banners to promote reddcoin. Please let me know @:

pr@reddcoin.com

Thanks!

has a time for release been picked yet

ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 07:26:38 PM

We will give a more accurate time range tomorrow.

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
setinstone

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:34:40 PM

Reddcoin

thank you would be much apreciated as sunday is my one day i get a lie in so if i dont have to get out of bed to mine ill be happy if you can make it 11.00am GMT that would be great haha

kache

Activity: 140

Bored

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:36:44 PM

Reddcoin

thank you would be much apreciated as sunday is my one day i get a lie in so if i dont have to get out of bed to mine ill be happy if you can make it 11.00am GMT that would be great haha
Just put the reddcoin as main pool, with your current pool in failback, so as soon as the reddcoin mining starts your machine will automatically switch to it.

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
setinstone

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:43:26 PM

Reddcoin

Just put the reddcoin as main pool, with your current pool in failback, so as soon as the reddcoin mining starts your machine will automatically switch to it.

ill be renting a rig from leaserig.net as my graphics card only does about 10kh/s so not realy worth using that haha

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:49:36 PM

Reddcoin

ill be renting a rig from leaserig.net as my graphics card only does about 10kh/s so not realy worth using that haha

What's the average price for the rental
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:51:54 PM

according to redd website, IPO investors are buying red at a price of 0.341 Satoshi. Isn't that extremely high for a coin that's 110BILLION in number ?

would like an explanation correct me if i'm wrong.

ReddCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 07:58:03 PM

according to redd website, IPO investors are buying red at a price of 0.341 Satoshi. Isn't that extremely high for a coin that's 110BILLION in number ?

Doge is currently at 187 Satoshi for 100 billion coins.

Reddcoin

www.reddcoin.com
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:59:19 PM

Reddcoin is the new Doge 2.0.   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: