Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win?  (Read 573 times)
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

I think whales always win. And we can only envy them and fix the profit when the market is bullish.
Absolute truth. But in this market we also can make good money, no matter-bearish or bullish.
for coins that experience up and down, it is common because every development of coins will experience such things. but calm for Bitcoin who became the main coin in the market with such an increased development is very capable to produce higher prices than other Altcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uppon

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

At present, your judgment is wrong. We usually can't predict the time when the price rises. The whale will operate it. We usually have enough patience to buy it at the right price and wait for half a year. The price usually rises. So that we can make a huge profit from it
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

BTC is so unpredictable coin in the way of its price's top. I can't imagine which price it will get in the end and is this end possible. Of course, BTC will develop again.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?
I believe this year that will win is Ethereum because this coin has its own advantages in comparison with other coins so from now on many people who invest in Ethereum when the price of Ethereum decreased while waiting for altcoin and bitcoin prices back good
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

At present, your judgment is wrong. We usually can't predict the time when the price rises. The whale will operate it. We usually have enough patience to buy it at the right price and wait for half a year. The price usually rises. So that we can make a huge profit from it
you have mentioned that you can't predict time and when price rises then you mentioned that buying in RIGHT price will help gain profit ! Actually, we can't predict precisely the time but with the help of technical analysis we can get a rough picture about the market . For instance ,Alot  of people believe the price has to get to low 6k$ as that's the level where whales will enter the market.

Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

It hard to predict the price of bitcoin now but there is possibility that the price will beyond the 6k but not now that might happen but in future
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

I think that those who can make money must be those who can manipulate the market. Whether they are bullish or bearish, they can make money, or the market is getting better. We can all achieve a win-win situation.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

I have good forebodings on the development of the crypto-currency market. I think that next year we will be provided with all opportunities for good, smart investments. Therefore, I am in an optimistic mood.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Many people are of the opinion that days of rapid increase in price of cryptocurrency is gradually coming to an end. I still believe cryptocurrency have not started yet; we still have a long way to go! Price will gradually rise for the rest of this year!

Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

I have no idea if bitcoin will be worth 12,000 at the end of June. But I'm sure there's only one way the whales win anyway. Because they have money to not sell their coins and quietly wait out the correction. Well, you and I get only crumbs from their lunch.

3kpk3

Activity: 854
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

I would be satisfied if Bitcoin reaches $8k at the moment which itself seems like a big task. The bear market has seriously driven down the market for quite some time and I am expecting a turn around sometime in August due to no particular reason. At present, it looks like Bitcoin is sticking close to the $6.5k mark. Bitcoin might touch $12k again sometime during the end of this year.

sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

we will see who will be the definite winner, but it is hard to guess who is best to see the world's most pointed market price is the best of all coins, we can check the price with a good ecosystem.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

I sincerely hope the bulls win. Because I can not look at cheap bitcoin and altcoins. I'm waiting for the high price of bitcoin.

kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

it is difficult to answer, but the market correction has already dragged on. We must either move into growth, or strongly fall for future growth, we do not need a flat.
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

You say bears or bulls does not matter what you say them. End of the day rich guys always win the game. We are just looking. Bull market will come but important point is when?

freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

I think in July there will be no growth. the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict. since this market is manipulative it can be anything. but in any case, the growth will be a question when)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?

and now your we can see in june there is no bulls or i can said the bears is still win
now in july maybe will have another story,, hope the bull run will start from this month

cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

I have no idea if bitcoin will be worth 12,000 at the end of June. But I'm sure there's only one way the whales win anyway. Because they have money to not sell their coins and quietly wait out the correction. Well, you and I get only crumbs from their lunch.

June and July are almost over. 12000 it definitely will not cost, here at least 8-9k is already a high probability.
bjksk

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

This is hard decision when you decide to the investment. But I know very clear on my mind. Big money owners always win dude. I think in this market bull is always win.
sisylirdyani

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

Not certain, it looks like the whales are as yet collecting and until the point that they are prepared to offer the costs won't go up, that is their specialty, keep the costs slacking so they can continue purchasing the mint pieces at modest costs. This bear advertise that we are in now appears as though it will keep going quite a while before it begins going however I don't that we ought to expect a buyer showcase at any point in the near future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: