Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30558 times)
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

Here are the traits that best describe the Progressive Web Apps (PWA).

I believe that these traits also describes the advantages of PWA and the benefits that we will get from this technology. I am quite sure that investors will really support this project because this will be a sure win for them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dis7VVUWAAAln_C.jpg

Reference:
https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1020974988495654912

Thank you for sharing this very important information. I am really glad that YAPPADAPPADOO team came up with this. This is really helpful for those people that hardly understand how Progressive Web Apps (PWA) works and what are the advantages of using them compared to native applications.
You are right! The prediction for the year 2020 is really something that we should consider. By this year, 50% of the existing applications will be converted to Progressive Web Apps (PWA) which is an advantage to the platform. YAPPADAPPADOO team will be very busy and I am looking forward that they will be producing another application too that will really help users in their everyday life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:02:15 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 06:47:25 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I believe that these traits also describes the advantages of PWA and the benefits that we will get from this technology. I am quite sure that investors will really support this project because this will be a sure win for them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dis7VVUWAAAln_C.jpg

Reference:

This is really great! With these quality traits of the PWA technology. I am quite sure that they will definitely create a bunch of superb applications. YAPPADAPPADOO will surely on its way to a sure victory against Application Giants.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Sometimes its not just the applcations that are slow, sometimes it is the internet connections that determines the speed of browsing also, but with PWA it will consume less data.

I agree with you guys. Sometimes internet connection is the problem. But, with PWA apps you can work offline the apps. This one of the great thing about PWA. Expecting to change the usual things for the better.
You are definitely right. But these offline functions are applicable only to those applications that can be used offline. The good thing is that it has also an effect on the application for slow internet connection. Because of this offline function, the application does not need to access the whole data from the internet, the saved data/cache will make the application functions well even to the slowest internet connection.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

Reference:

This is really great! With these quality traits of the PWA technology. I am quite sure that they will definitely create a bunch of superb applications. YAPPADAPPADOO will surely on its way to a sure victory among application giants.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed on FIRE. Hot as it is. Talk of the town and very popular. Will be turning upside down the the application world. Can’t wait to see and have a real experience with Yappadappadoo’s PWA applications.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

I see this thread is very active. It meand that people like the idea and disscuss it with pleasere. I with the project the good luck.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Sometimes its not just the applcations that are slow, sometimes it is the internet connections that determines the speed of browsing also, but with PWA it will consume less data.

I agree with you guys. Sometimes internet connection is the problem. But, with PWA apps you can work offline the apps. This one of the great thing about PWA. Expecting to change the usual things for the better.
y
Ya sure. If PWA can work well offline it also mean if they need connections that will just be minimal, just like browsing in the web. With native applications, when you click on them the first thing that will appear is white or blank page and will take a while before it opens and if you have slow connections, will not just be in a while but forever until your connections comes back.  Grin
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

Hey guys! Take a look at this. Instagram has their PWA version!  Shocked
I’m so excited about it. I want to try it my self and see the difference. If Instagram has web application and we all know that it much better than native application, what does it mean? Should we say bye bye to insta mobile application?
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

One of the main reasons why PWA applications are not out in the market is due to commercial reasons. Those big companies wants to control the world market. PWA have been developed already with some glitches, but only if there is one who wants to challenge them, it is Yappadappadoo Store.
You are 101% right. Actually before the coming of these touch screen smart phones, when phones were just Nokia and already had internet, how were we able to open “FRIENDSTER” then when there was not Facebook and instagram yet? We used to open it in the web and it was ok then, no complains even when our phone screen was just small.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

One of the main reasons why PWA applications are not out in the market is due to commercial reasons. Those big companies wants to control the world market. PWA have been developed already with some glitches, but only if there is one who wants to challenge them, it is Yappadappadoo Store.
You are 101% right. Actually before the coming of these touch screen smart phones, when phones were just Nokia and already had internet, how were we able to open “FRIENDSTER” then when there was not Facebook and instagram yet? We used to open it in the web and it was ok then, no complains even when our phone screen was just small.
Can relate much with it loveydovey04. I can still remember those times and now Instagram wants to go back to that old way? Its amazing, even fashion trends in the 70s and 80s are coming back to life again and it amazes me that old applications are also coming back.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

Can relate much with it loveydovey04. I can still remember those times and now Instagram wants to go back to that old way? Its amazing, even fashion trends in the 70s and 80s are coming back to life again and it amazes me that old applications are also coming back.
Everything old is coming back to trend now. Fashion specially. It means that after all the new innovations people had tried to developed, people still see the good in the old things. PWA has no loading time like that of a mobile applications. No uodates and no downloads.
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

This is really a good project and I believe that it will achieve what is really on their roadmap especially their prediction about replacing 50% of the mobile apps by 2020. YAPPADAPPADOO really have a great potential on application industry because the project is a combination of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg:large

I have to say that I agree with their prediction. It is not far from reality because some of the leading applications are now converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA). Now that YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I believe that this is achievable. They are all dedicated people who are aiming to create revolutionary applications for all users.

I believe with their prediction, as well.There are already some companies who switched their native apps to
Progressive Web Applications and have seen favorable results in their businesses using it.Yappadappadoo's platform
supports the creation of more Pwas with their Yappa Suite- encouraging app developers, that's why this
prediction will soon happen.
You are correct! That is a great proof that Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really works. Big companies will not risk their business because the application is just new. They have done several testing and they have proven the PWA really is the best app format right now. This is why YAPPADAPPADOO project will win this one.
For sur it can, by that time they already establish their plans that's why they forecasted 50 percent will having yappadappadoo... Can't wait for that day, im excited and i will be one of the 50 percent that will switch to yappadappadoo....
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

This is really a good project and I believe that it will achieve what is really on their roadmap especially their prediction about replacing 50% of the mobile apps by 2020. YAPPADAPPADOO really have a great potential on application industry because the project is a combination of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg:large

I have to say that I agree with their prediction. It is not far from reality because some of the leading applications are now converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA). Now that YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I believe that this is achievable. They are all dedicated people who are aiming to create revolutionary applications for all users.

I believe with their prediction, as well.There are already some companies who switched their native apps to
Progressive Web Applications and have seen favorable results in their businesses using it.Yappadappadoo's platform
supports the creation of more Pwas with their Yappa Suite- encouraging app developers, that's why this
prediction will soon happen.
You are correct! That is a great proof that Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really works. Big companies will not risk their business because the application is just new. They have done several testing and they have proven the PWA really is the best app format right now. This is why YAPPADAPPADOO project will win this one.
For sur it can, by that time they already establish their plans that's why they forecasted 50 percent will having yappadappadoo... Can't wait for that day, im excited and i will be one of the 50 percent that will switch to yappadappadoo....
Some company has already prove the goodness of PWA feature in their own application, that when they started to operate with PWA it observe that user will likely to use and stay often to their apps, it seems very effective for the user...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

Yes it is the solution for many problems facing by us users, and also give us the comfort way of using applications because it has no compatibility issues... I think compatibility is the barrier between application and devices, now with yappadappadoo we can try all the apps they offered without thinking about this issue...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

Yes yappadappadoo said that their apps has a lightning speed because it consumes less space in our phones and tablets so they can perform faster than the native apps, and it don't need to update means always updated another reason why apps is having that speed...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

Yes yappadappadoo said that their apps has a lightning speed because it consumes less space in our phones and tablets so they can perform faster than the native apps, and it don't need to update means always updated another reason why apps is having that speed...
Well in that reason no doubt that it had some speed and everything that have speed is awesome, like when we watch a video on YouTube we dont want to see pausing of it because it will lessen the excitement of the video same with any application...
Khayem

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

Isn't it exciting and nice? What are you waiting for? Grab the opportunity now!
This is really a good offer from a great project like YAPPADAPPADOO!

A project that will really change the way we see the applications through Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DinOnURXUAAg0VO.jpg:large

Reference:
https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1020573975171272704
Wow! This is really great news! I bet many investors will grab this opportunity. Nothing will come into waste. I am really confident that YAPPADAPPADOO will surely get more supporters and investors because the existence of this platform will really help us users on our problems regarding native apps.

The effect of Yappadappadoo on the mobile world will be a lot more evident, because it does contribute to the
evolution of applications by emphasizing on PWA's so it is almost a given that Yappadappadoo will be supported
by tons of investors and users.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

The problems in terms of speed and availability will not be the only problems that PWAs are going to solve. By going
multi-platform, it gives the users a sense of using applications that goes from one OS to another. Breaking the barriers
between android, iOS and other operating systems.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Nevertheless, Progressive Web Applications does solve a lot of issues regarding native applications. Thanks to Yappadappadoo,
people will experience the better, faster and stronger version of applications. The application industry took another
step towards the evolution of technology.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably
choose natives ones rather than PWAs.

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
Actually they are full of updates all the time which users hate badly, this problem is one that Yappadappadoo will give solutions because with PWA there will be no need for updates.

PWAs are the solution to the shortcomings of native applications itself. Applications that are more portable, faster, consume
less storage, and flexible are he things that people needs in their mobile devices. Yappadappadoo gave the people the applications
deserve.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:10:17 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 06:37:04 PM by FacingTheGiants

Nevertheless, Progressive Web Applications does solve a lot of issues regarding native applications. Thanks to Yappadappadoo,
people will experience the better, faster and stronger version of applications. The application industry took another
step towards the evolution of technology.
I agree with this one. YAPPADAPPADOO team ensures that we have a great experience using Progressive Web Applications (PWA).  These are the reasons why PWA was chosen by YAPPADAPPADOO because it gets better, faster and stronger version of native apps. Now I understand the meaning of (R)Evolution because the applications have evolved and revolutionized.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: