Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30558 times)
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:59:38 AM

To those who doesnt fully understand What Progressive Web Apps is. This definition is likely easier to understand.
A progressive web application is a website that looks and behaves in the same way as a mobile application,
which means that it can be added to the main screen of the smartphone, send push notifications, access the hardware of the device, and work offline .
Yes, you read it right.Progressive Web App works just as smoothly in an unstable connection or in the absence of a network,
 as it would be with full Internet access.

I have read an article about some good features of PWA
Progressive web apps don’t need to be published in Google Play, Windows Phone Apps or Apple’s App Store. Less time-consuming actions.
Also, developers can push new updates without waiting for approvals, allowing for regular updates on a level not currently possible with traditional mobile apps.
 All the updates will be automatically downloaded and updated when users relaunch the app.

This is a Good read also  about Progressive Web Apps , they specified here the adavantages and disadvantages of PWA.
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-Progressive-Web-Apps-over-Native-Apps

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

A platform to offer apps regardless of device and operating system using Progressive Web Apps that does not need any installer nor updates. I think Yappadappadoo is on to something big here.

I have seen a few online services that employs PWA but would love to see how Yappadappadoo intends to bring further innovation in this market.

Off to reading and research for now.

Yes its like a too good to be true features in one project. But i can see that YAPPADAPPADOO is very competitive and definitely confident about this revolutionary technology they are bringing in the application platform.
Lets see if this PWA can dominate google app and apple store in the future.

Yappadappadoo is an innovative project with a strong team, it has everything to achieve success.
so many reasons why companies should use and migrate to Progressive web apps.

Progressive Web Applications (PWAs) are the future of mobile apps Most people don’t even know these exist yet,
YAPPADAPPADOO takes a big step on bringing these technology And blockchain together.
lemmor8

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:04:57 AM

These Project of YAPPADAPPADOO will provide small businesses, organizations and nonprofits with an affordable mobile app solution
that WILL take their business to a new level.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Being First in the industry a platform that uses blockchain plus the benefits PWA can give to the users, i can speculate that this token
would reach potential and deserved value.
An app store being implemented on blockchain industry is indeed a new thing, and the transactions involved would be slightly different because it would now involve crypto currencies. For crypto users, they would probably try it, but how are they gonna encourage those who are not into crypto?
I think if they partner up with OEM, there's a great possibility of patronage since it would be built in. Also, in case the apps available in the app store are free, then definitely users would feel that there would be no harm in buying or installing those apps.
Partnering with OEM would be great if it is a big and well sold brand, and more OEM would actually be better. I agree that people usually patronize free apps over apps with fees, like most social media apps and practical educational apps.
It would be a great idea since it would be multi-platform, for them to partner up with many OEM so that many devices would already have them and possibility of users trying them out. Having it already installed in the system would make users try it.
Having the yappadappadoo app store already installed in the system would encourage users to try it, and if the apps inside are free and worth it, we can expect patronage. Having partnerships with OEM companies would really be a great thing.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:00:50 AM

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Being First in the industry a platform that uses blockchain plus the benefits PWA can give to the users, i can speculate that this token
An app store being implemented on blockchain industry is indeed a new thing, and the transactions involved would be slightly different because it would now involve crypto currencies. For crypto users, they would probably try it, but how are they gonna encourage those who are not into crypto?
I think if they partner up with OEM, there's a great possibility of patronage since it would be built in. Also, in case the apps available in the app store are free, then definitely users would feel that there would be no harm in buying or installing those apps.
Partnering with OEM would be great if it is a big and well sold brand, and more OEM would actually be better. I agree that people usually patronize free apps over apps with fees, like most social media apps and practical educational apps.
It would be a great idea since it would be multi-platform, for them to partner up with many OEM so that many devices would already have them and possibility of users trying them out. Having it already installed in the system would make users try it.
Having the yappadappadoo app store already installed in the system would encourage users to try it, and if the apps inside are free and worth it, we can expect patronage. Having partnerships with OEM companies would really be a great thing.
I think an partnership with OEM is essential for the success of this project since their tag line is "Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users", and being multi platform, they can expect better market reach if the products people buy already has it.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

I think an partnership with OEM is essential for the success of this project since their tag line is "Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users", and being multi platform, they can expect better market reach if the products people buy already has it.
Also, if they have partnership with OEM, we can expect that they have product tests and that they have tried and tested the apps multi platform functionality and that it performs well across all platforms.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

Also, if they have partnership with OEM, we can expect that they have product tests and that they have tried and tested the apps multi platform functionality and that it performs well across all platforms.
If they are able to partner up with a big OEM and with many OEMs, then it would really be revolutionary since their app store is installed in many devices, and the apps available would probably be patronized.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

If they are able to partner up with a big OEM and with many OEMs, then it would really be revolutionary since their app store is installed in many devices, and the apps available would probably be patronized.
I looked that up on the whitepaper and saw that it was part of the SWOT as opportunity, it is a great opportunity and I hope that they would be able to get partnership with device manufacturers and have them as their app store.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

I looked that up on the whitepaper and saw that it was part of the SWOT as opportunity, it is a great opportunity and I hope that they would be able to get partnership with device manufacturers and have them as their app store.
This is what is said about OEM partnerships in the whitepaper:
Device manufacturers
Mobile phone, tablet and other device manufacturers offer exceptional potential for publicising the yappadappadoo Store. With one stroke, we can potentially increase market penetration in a very significant way. In order to attract OEMs to participate in our bootstrap strategy we will consider broad-reaching partnerships with individual rewards for the number of devices with the yappadappadoo App Store pre-installed, revenue participation for sales and in-app purchases, etc.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

Yes, I agree.By linking the store to the blockchain technology,it enables a transparent, safe and independent use
of the system. Users on the platform can provide authentic rates that is of essential importance for the
development and success of the system.

Tnx man @Andycalum for supporting me in to this, because for me this is something we must have, a transparent review of all applications that we want to use... By blockchain it will eliminate all this cheating and manipulated reviews of all application, coming from developer and fake user...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in ratings and incentive-system of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. This is due to Blockchain Technology's transparency and reliability features. Ratings will be real and transparent because manipulation of this aspects is not possible.
I think without blockchain technology this project will be incomplete as we know this technology served as a security and protection of all users in this platform... They can enjoy this apps store by using it and transfer to other at the same time they are protected from any data lose or from theft and for me this is brilliant...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.   

Yes i agree too, this technology will cope up with the coming more years... And we're lucky because they only started a couple of years ago, means we have many years to enjoy this such a wonderful projects of yappadappadoo... Cheers and goodluck...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in ratings and incentive-system of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. This is due to Blockchain Technology's transparency and reliability features. Ratings will be real and transparent because manipulation of this aspects is not possible.
I think without blockchain technology this project will be incomplete as we know this technology served as a security and protection of all users in this platform... They can enjoy this apps store by using it and transfer to other at the same time they are protected from any data lose or from theft and for me this is brilliant...
I guess so, i think they are inseparable and it can't have their best without the help of each other... And for every project blockchain work's perfectly, that's why there are a times that we often see this technology in different platforms...
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

It would take time for them to be on the top spot to be honest. It would take approval of the users whether they have deliver what they say their advantage compare to google and app store. But to be number 1 is not impossible, im also curious and excited about this PWA.

It is indeed feasible but will take time. Yappadappadoo will need to rise above other app stores with focusing on its
main advantages against other app stores. Being only the apps store that emphasizes on PWA's, they are bound to conquer
and explore new heights with their own concept.

If that would be the case, then let it be. Let YAPPADAPPADOO team prove themselves. We will just wake up one morning and YAPPADAPPADOO project will be one of the giants. Now that we are in a Digital World, I think YAPPADAPPADOO have the real advantage since it uses Blockchain Technology. They will conquer all the known problems about applications given that they have a team full of experts in their field.

Those giants was came also into a small things for what yappadappadoo starting it, Therefore, if the response of the people in the entire world will be the same in the giants apps store now, it means yappadappadoo will be like them in the near future isn't right? Besides, yappdappadoo has a capability to achieve it too.
Yes indeed, yappadappadoo project have PWA and blockchain technology that i think their advantage from other apps store  but there's more... They upgrade and give solution to the increasing problem facing by users and app Industry, like for app sales and in app sales and we see its better with yappadappadoo than on the two giants...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

Yappadappadoo say they will not collect any personal data from user's and only will use blockchain ID for payment, smart contract and use of their applications, can i ask what are the requirements needed from user to be able to have blockchain id? Or maybe we need to use token to have this id?
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Just to confirm: YAPPADAPPADOO will be an apps store whose apps will be PWA exclusive?(PWA equals web app, meaning no native apps available?)

Web apps are literally apps accessible on the web using chrome, firefox, safari, etc. It would be like saving the webpage kind of thing that's why there is no download or install nor much space needed. Safari/iOS is not yet fully PWA compatible and slightly difficult to "install". Will they address this issue?
Well, "native apps" are usually accessible through their website i.e. they have an online platform accessible through web browsers e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc. In case this will be a PWA store, then that will be what the store would offer, probably.
For me, it would still be native apps vs. PWA. Native apps will still have a lot of features(Facebook) compared to PWA, I think. PWA is new and will probably need a lot more development before rivaling native apps.
Well, reading their whitepaper, yes it seems it would be PWA exclusive. So native apps will have to have their own PWA compatible platform to make them compatible with this apps store.
The reality of understanding the term "Web App". It's like literally saving the webpage or a shortcut into your device? Right? It's like saving a link but or a webpage on your computer, but making it more interactive sort of.
It's like add account to manage on chrome browser. You can save a password for different Gmail accounts and save a shortcut on your desktop. Just click on the shortcut and you can access the account. You can access multiple accounts as if they are two different apps.
In saving web apps, it's like saving the link or webpage on the desktop. Once you open it, there are parts saved on it even if you are offline. The best part about it is how little space it consumes.
That's great! having very little space needed since it would just be a simple link on web saves as shortcut on the desktop. PWA downloading only the files needed for it to have offline functions as well as to load faster.

Yes, it works that way. This is what Progressive Web Apps (PWA) big advantage from existing applications. There are mobile devices that only use internal memory and not expandable. If the user is a heavy user of applications, I may say that her capability to download her desired applications will be limited only. The tendency is to uninstall those applications that were already downloaded which is a waste of money if they purchase it.

The use of Yappadappadoo will be highlighted to those who find PWA's more convenient and suitable apps than native ones.
User(s) that occupy heavy amount of storage in a device will surely be enchanted on the qualities that Yappadappadoo
has. On that note, they won't be feeling the disadvantages of PWA apps.
Jadeite

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:20:28 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 03:12:04 PM by Jadeite

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.
Apple also have the same feature, by using single apple acount you can just download your purchased application to no matter how many apple device syou have. But that is only for apple exclusively though and different for android.

The Multi-platform feature can be the deciding factor whether people will use Yappadappadoo or not. In addition,
bringing all apps together in a single app store is indeed a great feat. The two traits complement each other making
Yappadappadoo more user friendly than any other existing app store.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

just sayin.

Yes you may be right but there's one thing that the yappadappadoo is advantageous, it is because the yappadappadoo project is connected to the blockchain technology, which makes it easy and more efficient to use.

You're right and I don't think that those giant apps store will ever be connected to the blockchain technology. Anyway the blockchain paying system makes the project more convenient to use because with the use of blockchain it is less hassle to purchase an app.

And also more people will be attracted to the project since the paying system is unlike those two giant app store. That feature of the project makes it more advantageous because lot of people will choose an easy way to purchase an apps because it will save their time.

Let's not also forget that since the yappadappadoo application is connected to the blockchain technology means more people will learn how blockchain works and by that, it means plenty of people will be knowledgeable about crypto world.

Yes, because if you want to purchase an app easier you must be knowledgeable about blockchain, because blockchain paying system is faster than the bank paying system, it will indeed save the time of the human being who will use it.

I will still go for YAPPADAPPADOO platform! Even other platforms will offer Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their site. I feel more secure and I think that the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will be more reliable because of Blockchain Technology. I am sure that the reviews from the users are transparent and not being done by someone who wants to manipulate the market.
Ya right dude. To make a difference. To catch up with the flow since cryptocurrency is the new trend now so why be left behind. Another is they are not bound by any operating systems, whether you be andoid, apple, nokia, blackberry or whatever you can always avail their offered applications.
Me too. I will go for sure for something that does not limit me. This way i can do whatever i want. I can download or not, install, uninstall and will not matter if i have different mobile operating system. As long as it gives me good service, not sucking my patience in waiting and not sucking my data too I will go for it.

Rationally basing the decision on the obvious pros of using Yappadappadoo will bring great comfort to the user. It is
true that people will not mind about the name, the thing that really matters the most is how is it functioning in the
lives of the users.
Khayem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfFP5KwUwAAmSxm.jpg
Here are some of the applications using PWA around Yappadappadoo platform

This is exactly i think how it going to look with Yappadappadoo. You can take a look and familiarize your self if you these applications in the picture above.

Really?So this would probably how PWAs will look like.Thanks for sharing!This is astounding!My phone would be freed from
carrying the burden of consuming its storage data since it can be used without downloading them in my phone.

Wow it is great to see the looks of yappadappadoo apps, though many of them are not familiar to me but still great to see what's the look of it... I wish i have all them in my phone to experience the greatness of PWA technology maybe soon... Thanks for sharing this mate...

This must be a gonna great chance for us to use this yappadappadoo, even though it needs more strategy to market it or spread it out all over the world. For us to enjoy it more their service offer. And its really a big help for the users like us. Keep up the work team Yappdappadoo.

The strategy on how to market Yappadappadoo is important. Without it,no matter how great the purpose and use of it,
Yappadappadoo will take its time in penetrating the market and conquering the top spot in the app store industry.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

I'm curious about what apps would be available since PWA is something new in the app industry and also, how will developers sell their apps? If it's lightning fast I might accidentally buy something I don't want.
All web accessible apps are available. PWA means Progressive web applications so applications on the web lit. It's like saving a webpage when you choose add to home screen, It's so easy to delete it as well, not sure if it's refundable though.
I think it would be impossible to accidentally buy something since there should be confirmation on installing apps even if it's for free and specially if it has a fee.
With progressive web apps, it's just like other apps where it is the user who must initiate installing the app. With PWA, the user will have to select the option of saving the link of the PWA and it is already installed.

Yes, you are correct. There is a little or I may say no possibility that it will happen. The user should be the one who will initiate to use the Progressive Web Apps (PWA). There will be a platform from which we can purchase the applications and it is true that the user will have series of confirmations before successfully purchase an application.  YAPPADAPPADOO team make sure that such incident will never happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: