Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30558 times)
Wapinter Bounty Portal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 6

Official Account of WBP

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:30:09 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 11:32:39 AM by Wapinter Bounty Portal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

Reserved
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

The name can be related easily with the scooby doo cartoons, also Sydney Ifergan is an advisor for lots of ICOs, not sure if that is good or bad but I've seen him in a ton of places, he also runs a crypto blog.

fitsaintbig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

Reserved
yappadappadoo

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?

Hi khufuking,

a PWA is downloading the needed parts of an application with the help of a service worker and clever cache strategies. This makes it possible that a cloud based apps can be made offline available. A service worker acts as a proxy, interrupting network requests and sending responses from the cache. You can find a a good and detailed explication in the article from Jake Archibald: https://jakearchibald.com/2014/offline-cookbook/

yappadappadoo
Jana
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:45:23 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/yappadappadoo

Hi Fiorri! Thanks for sharing the FOXICO link.

Though Foxico rated Yappadappadoo as 4.5/10, i do see this will change once the crowdsale starts a few days from now.

With Yappadappadoo wanting to break the app monopoly of App Store and Google Play and bring to the people the Progressive Web App experience and even wanting to break an app's dependence on high performing internet service provider, Yappadappadoo will surely disrupt the traditional way most users see and perceived the world of apps.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:24:36 AM

Yappadappadoo to bring revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users ... and there's a lot more going in there than any of us could imagine.

As the mobile app industry witnessed how apps changed our daily lives and the way we interact with even the most usual item around us (take for example how a calendar was redefined by our mobile phones).

I'd really have to start reading through the whitepaper for me to understand more of Yappadappadoo and the revolutionary ways it intends to level the playing field of apps around us.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:48:51 AM

Yappadappadoo's 180 Billion USD forecasted app revenue for 2020 is a very big potential business market.

And according to recorded statistics, the year 2015 alone saw 69 Billion USD revenue from app stores and in-app advertising making the 180 Billion USD forecast of Yappadappadoo very realistic (and the top players are game apps btw).

And with the project boasting of engaging in PWA or Progress Web Apps, i think we are set to witness a whole new ball game here where a savvy and profitable app market is to be enjoyed by both users and developers.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

A platform to offer apps regardless of device and operating system using Progressive Web Apps that does not need any installer nor updates. I think Yappadappadoo is on to something big here.

I have seen a few online services that employs PWA but would love to see how Yappadappadoo intends to bring further innovation in this market.

Off to reading and research for now.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:33:05 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 01:47:52 AM by flash12i

Yappadappadoo to bring revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users ... and there's a lot more going in there than any of us could imagine.

As the mobile app industry witnessed how apps changed our daily lives and the way we interact with even the most usual item around us (take for example how a calendar was redefined by our mobile phones).

I'd really have to start reading through the whitepaper for me to understand more of Yappadappadoo and the revolutionary ways it intends to level the playing field of apps around us.

I wonder how would big gaming apps react to Yappadappadoo's goal to revolutionize the app industry?

In one note, it will break the barrier of game app developers needing to develop the usual two versions (as app store and google play is the most popular as of the moment) they do.  The lower cost is quite inviting i guess.

On the contrary, Yappadappadoo might disrupt their usual profit margins both for the app and in-app advertisements, which might not appeal to their taste.

Or perhaps we would see a flock of PWA developers rise to the occasion and support Yappadappadoo's progressive vision.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

2005 marked the era of web application technologies which revolutionized the static norm to a dynamic one. From here on, many had tried to develop web-based apps that would prove to be useful for users but failed due to many limiting technological factors of that time (both in hardware and software). Even Apple failed here and find that native apps are the best choice for a smooth user experience.

But the year 2015 witnessed a lot of progress for web-based apps with Progressive Web Apps (that was coined by Frances Berriman and Google Chrome engineer Alex Russell) being introduced to the world, these apps took advantage of modern browsers and advancement in processing technology of different devices.

To date, few of the big names that employs PWA are Ali Express, Flipkart, Trivago, Washington Post, Forbes, Twitter and OLX to name a few.

Proving that PWA is a reliable technology that eases one's concern on compatibility and supported devices.

With these, Yappadappadoo is to disrupt a very big & profitable market that has a lot to offer (though it would not be easy as App Store and Google Play are popular giants of this industry).  But with the growing popularity and acceptability of cryptocurrency, bringing the app market to the blockchain is great start.

Be tailing the progress of Yappadappadoo as the ICO starts in 2 days.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

Its an application store, which will work in parallel with Google Play. But, it's hard for me to find my bearings in the subject. I use Google Play, there are many applications for free. What more could you want? How profitable is the project for your investors? When will the payback period come?
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

Wow! Will this be Apple store and playstore counterpart? It says it will be working offline, no need download and installation for applications, so what is it, applications inside application? The project’s concept seems to be interesting.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Yappadappadoo is the first app store for PWA (Progressive Web Application). This app will be using Blockchain technology and smart contract. Yappadappadoo is like Google Play and Apple Store but it is not only limited to Android or IOS, it is a multi-platform. It means that Yappadappadoo can work with Android, IOS, Windows or any other operating system.

roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

Yappadappadoo is the first app store for PWA (Progressive Web Application). This app will be using Blockchain technology and smart contract. Yappadappadoo is like Google Play and Apple Store but it is not only limited to Android or IOS, it is a multi-platform. It means that Yappadappadoo can work with Android, IOS, Windows or any other operating system.

Yes, it is a multi-platform and can work on all devices. But since Yappadappadoo will be competing with Google and Apple, what is their assurance that Google and Apple will let them operate on their system? It’s like letting your enemy under your house.
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94
  Print  

Jump to: