Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Bitcoin mentor / long term partner  (Read 579 times)
Gyom (OP)
Donator

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 05:15:50 AM

Hey everyone!

I am new to Bitcoin, having been lurking around for a few weeks. It seems very promising!

Over the past 10 years, I have been working in the financial industry as a software developer. My main areas of expertise are electronic connectivity and automated trading systems. I do believe my expertise could be of some benefit to several groups and individuals active on the Bitcoin scene.

I have identified several opportunities, in the short term and in the long term and in order to take advantage of theses, I would like to start by introducing myself to the senior members of the community.

I would ideally like to partner up with someone who has accumulated a sizable quantity of Bitcoin. I am willing to invest time and fiat currency (US dollars).

If you are a long established member of the Bitcoin economy and are looking to potentially invest or develop some more, please feel free to get in touch!

Gyom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: