Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your creativity for 2 minutes PLEASE  (Read 3443 times)
GDECOIN

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:02:22 PM

Bitcoin White Craft Foundation (BWC Foundation). Wink

BTC   : 1G9cAAPAuVZcYAnMko8XLnvmxt3xief9wS
LTC    : LMvNpJNfYgCyVZzcopnWcHS9YBFeK6TegY

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4392-new-cash-mooncoin-dogecoin-faucet/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiquidNitrogen

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:41:03 PM

i made this, what you think?

https://i.imgur.com/fOvZ4V9.jpg?1
EductionalReq

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:09:11 PM

Lot of good names here, hope you get the one you want
darkmatter7

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:13:18 PM

This should go viral starting.... now   Shocked
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:06:41 PM

This should go viral starting.... now   Shocked

Kaepernick pumps to pass to Crabtree, hoping Sherman doesn't...

https://www.facebook.com/RichardShermanFanPage/posts/1444165912468032?stream_ref=10

For all you techies out there, I'm now accepting Bitcoins at my online store http://store.richardsherman25.com/. I hear it's the currency of the future.

Coincides with my two threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423615.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419509.0
The Observer (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:05:13 PM

Wow guys, this was amazing to wake up to. So many amazing ideas, i dont even know where to start. It's going to take me a day to sort through them all and pick one, they are all great which makes it hard to pick.

For all of you who have been messaging me.

I will be looking for some help with web design, not someone to do the whole project, i do web design myself, but with so many things to do i will probably outsource parts of the project.

I would love to find some amazing producers to put together a TV commercial. I have friends in advertising who could help me get it on TV, but i do not know any producers to make one.

I do not care about your sob story as to why you need my bitcoin donations, so you may now stop messaging me with them.

And finally, Yes i will be looking to enlist some volunteers to help run the thing and help with the creative side of things on how to spread the word.

Thank you all again for your help, i never imagined i would get so many great ideas. i will let you know when i decide on one of the great names you have all come up with. Then probably start a new thread for a few other creative projects ( bumper sticker design, guerilla stickers to stick to everything from drive thru's to light posts to newspaper box's, a logo, Etc.)
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:10:16 PM

I do not care about your sob story as to why you need my bitcoin donations, so you may now stop messaging me with them.

I'd be surprised if all you get are unwanted PMs for donations. Now that everybody and their mama knows that you're packing this many coins, you might want to be extra careful... you many have inadvertently marked yourself.

The Observer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:23:58 PM

I'd be surprised if all you get are unwanted PMs for donations. Now that everybody and their mama knows that you're packing this many coins, you might want to be extra careful... you many have inadvertently marked yourself.

Thanks for the insight Cris, hindsight is always 20/20, Lol.

I have always been way over secure with my coins. Luckily thanks in whole to this forum actually, i read an article a while back that explained that the safest place for coins is completely offline. So they will have a hard time finding them Smiley

and beyond that, most of that 3k stack will be spent in the short months to come on spreading the word about bitcoin and soon there will be nothing left for them to try and take.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:58:20 PM

Bitcoin Helpdesk sounds really good.
Gizmble

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:25:30 PM

I've decided its time to give back.

I have lurked quietly in the shadows of bitcoin for quite some time now, and i have came to realize that its about time i give something back to the bitcoin community. I have decided to use half my bitcoin ( about 3,300 coins ) to form a self funded organization with the sole purpose of helping to spread information about bitcoin to the world through mass media, local "troops" or small groups, a website, blog, billboards, magazine ad's, TV. and whatever else 3,300 bitcoins will afford me.

I AM NOT, WILL NEVER, HAVE NO INTEREST, AND WILL REFUSE ANY SORT OF DONATIONS. I have seen what happens when someone mentions taking donations in bitcoin first hand so please do not even bother asking, that is not what this thread is for.

What i do need, is someone to help me find a name for it. Seeing as the bitcoin foundation is already taken, i dont know where to go. Although i am very creative in terms of Media, graphic design, website design, and animation. I have absolutely 0 creativity when it comes to picking a name. 2 days now and i have scribbled down a page and a half of garbage names. I need any and all help i can get in picking a name so i can file the papers to incorporate.

Things i would like to see in the name;

1: The word Bitcoin, in its whole, people who dont know what bitcoin for sure do not know what a BTC is. so something like ________ Bitcoin, or Bitcoin __________
2: something simple to remember, I.E. if i put a web address on billboards down every major highway, i want the url to be easy to remember until the driver gets home.
3: something formal sounding that implies it is a non profit bitcoin organization.
4: Something original, i want it to be unique, not a spin off of a name someone is already using.

I know that not a single one of you really has a reason to help me, but i also know that there are some amazingly creative people on this forum, so rather than make up a bunch of convincing garbage to try and plea for help, i am just going to ask as nicely as i can.........

Please if you can spare me just 2 minutes of your creative mind i would be forever truly grateful.

Bitcoin-R-Us.....i'll get my coat
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:16:58 PM

Bitcoinational
The Observer (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:58:04 PM

We have a winner, and thanks a million to 0nlyBTC for coming up with it.

The Bitcoin Society is born.

Just registered a ton of domain names but www.thebitcoinsociety.org will be the official page domain, I bought .com, .net, .info and .biz just to keep them from being taken, and will probably use them for landing pages or somehow in the mix to better our SEO. Will be starting a new topic soon for some more creative services.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHOM HELPED WITH FINDING A NAME

happygeorge

Activity: 146

In da Jungle!

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:14:41 PM

Just registered a ton of domain names but www.thebitcoinsociety.org will be the official page domain, I bought .com, .net, .info and .biz just to keep them from being taken, and will probably use them for landing pages or somehow in the mix to better our SEO. Will be starting a new topic soon for some more creative services.

Great thread... but as the famous transformation of The Facebook ---> to -----> Facebook

you may consider simply BITCOIN SOCIETY! Smiley

Either way, good luck!
7thKingdom

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:52:04 PM

I was going to suggest something along the lines of Bitcoin Awareness Team.  The slogan?  "Go to BAT for Bitcoin".

Or one unrelated.  "Every little Bit counts"
The Observer (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:39:36 PM

Great thread... but as the famous transformation of The Facebook ---> to -----> Facebook

Either way, good luck!

Local bitcoin owns the plain bitcoinsociety dot org domain as well as all .com varients of it, at current localbitcoin owns over 300 bitcoin domains that all 403 to their localbitcoin website. If it ever expires or goes for sale at a reasonable price i will scoop it up and add it to my army of domains for the bitcoin society. I have begun work on a website design, but with all of Drupals security flaws i have spent the better part of a day already just plugging holes then pen testing them to make sure they are closed at this point, if i had the patience i would have just scripted my own CMS for the site but i want to focus more on the movement and promoting bitcoin than i do on a website design. so drupal was the logical answer. Only a few days of fixing exploits and plugging holes VS a month of PHP to code a CMS from scratch.

I AM IN NEED OF A MEMORABLE BUT BRIEF SLOGAN if any of you creative geniuses are still following this thread, I have seen too many websites use the stale "breaking the bitcoin barrier" slogan already and want to get as far away from that as possible.

I was thinking something that incorporates my core bitcoin values; Education, information, and telling everyone i ever talk to about bitcoin.

If one of you creative brains could find a way to make the above into a slogan that is brief but easy to remember i might even through you a tip if i use what you come up with, so please POST YOUR ADDRESS with your idea.
silvercardbank

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 09:07:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fOvZ4V9.jpg?1

I really like this, it brings such a powerfull message to anyone that knows what bitcoin and devcoin are all about.

for anyone that dosnt know what its all about i think it would be real cool to put a whole bunch of different fiat currencys in his hand so you could have a poster for each country.  ie throghing the dollar with the cryptocurrency symbol kind of picked out in the pixels of the qr code.

that way it could be used represent all cryptocurrencys wanted and all fiat currencys we are all tired of .

just saying that what it makes me think   nice work    jasont 

silvercardbank

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 09:27:18 PM

Either way, good luck!

Local bitcoin owns the plain bitcoinsociety dot org domain as well as all .com varients of it, at current localbitcoin owns over 300 bitcoin domains that all 403 to their localbitcoin website. If it ever expires or goes for sale at a reasonable price i will scoop it up and add it to my army of domains for the bitcoin society. I have begun work on a website design, but with all of Drupals security flaws i have spent the better part of a day already just plugging holes then pen testing them to make sure they are closed at this point, if i had the patience i would have just scripted my own CMS for the site but i want to focus more on the movement and promoting bitcoin than i do on a website design. so drupal was the logical answer. Only a few days of fixing exploits and plugging holes VS a month of PHP to code a CMS from scratch.

I AM IN NEED OF A MEMORABLE BUT BRIEF SLOGAN if any of you creative geniuses are still following this thread, I have seen too many websites use the stale "breaking the bitcoin barrier" slogan already and want to get as far away from that as possible.

I was thinking something that incorporates my core bitcoin values; Education, information, and telling everyone i ever talk to about bitcoin.

If one of you creative brains could find a way to make the above into a slogan that is brief but easy to remember i might even through you a tip if i use what you come up with, so please POST YOUR ADDRESS with your idea.

i have been reading your post with interest,and it sounds like to me like your values are better suited to devcoin.

as it is merge mined alongside bitcoin and is the longest running cryptocurrency to come out of bitcoin when the money makers split from the open source guys . the  motivation is not just a fair and just money system that cannot be manipulated by money markets but an open source system where everyone develops and creates what they enjoy creating and get paid to do it . in dollar terms devcoin is not worth much but to some it is priceless and will continue to climb as more and more people actualy earn it rather than trade it back and forth speculating . check it out there is more behind it than you would think at 1st glance .  jasont 
merockstar

Activity: 203

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:32:56 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 10:58:39 PM by merockstar

Either way, good luck!

Promoting Bitcoin Awareness

Fostering Bitcoin Awareness

Spreading Bitcoin Awareness

Spreading/Fostering/Promoting Bitcoin Insight

Bringing you into the know.

Changing money.

Bitcoin: Changing Money

Helping Bitcoin Change Money

Redefining money.

Get new money.

Better money - Learn why

Addresses in sig if you like... but some people have sigs turned off so...

BTC: 1Fq3JZEcjuX464NYBPzj8huXddEeRwrpMH ;  LTC: LMhu5CZX8BNkC7YBdseGsj828igYzvizNN ; DVC: 1JSRAaNrfyjPaRHoU9h5r4Q2Xjfc454eqS
PPC: PGiboUbsoFT5YNHxs74oPfey87mp4ZBA2G ; XPM: Ac8igTJ1kWTfotiu1Wfr8hVrmqDm68iziz
happygeorge

Activity: 146

In da Jungle!

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:24:29 AM

Either way, good luck!

Promoting Bitcoin Awareness

Fostering Bitcoin Awareness

Spreading Bitcoin Awareness

Spreading/Fostering/Promoting Bitcoin Insight

Bringing you into the know.

Changing money.

Bitcoin: Changing Money

Helping Bitcoin Change Money

Redefining money.

Get new money.

Better money - Learn why

Addresses in sig if you like... but some people have sigs turned off so...

BTC: 1Fq3JZEcjuX464NYBPzj8huXddEeRwrpMH ;  LTC: LMhu5CZX8BNkC7YBdseGsj828igYzvizNN ; DVC: 1JSRAaNrfyjPaRHoU9h5r4Q2Xjfc454eqS
PPC: PGiboUbsoFT5YNHxs74oPfey87mp4ZBA2G ; XPM: Ac8igTJ1kWTfotiu1Wfr8hVrmqDm68iziz

I like the:

Bitcoin: Changing Money    or

Bitcoin Changing Money
merockstar

Activity: 203

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:14:09 AM

There could be a commercial that has a child somehow turn a play on words between the phonetic similarities between the words 'better,' and 'butter,' into a joke. Kid humorously confuses better and butter, then calls Bitcoin "butter money."

Butter money.

Bitcoin, money for butter, butter money
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: