Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk of China economy collapsing in 3rd/4th Qrt 2014 reaching Fever Pitch  (Read 10461 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:06:27 AM

WWWIII, China comes to collect their debt!

Move the civilians to the mountains now and position the troops on the coast, stat!

Lol

Why position troops on the coast when we've already given them thousands of acres everywhere across the USA? They even have "economic zones" where they pay no taxes and operate under the rule of Chinese law. Similar to Native American reservations except owned by China...

The American Military is nothing compared to the strength of the American people when it comes to the thought of any type of homeland invasion... I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of that force.

China knows it, the world knows it... You can't take over America by force until you've taken over America by mind... Unless you can convince Americans not to fight you can't win in conventional warfare. It's just not going to happen...

P.S

This isn't one of those "America the proud" BS posts. America pretty much sucks right now but certain things like an invasion would tend to bring Americans to a flash boil...

Why are people going on about an invasion of America? Are you guys that paranoid? An invasion from space is more likely

Who's going on about an invasion of America? I don't see anybody worried about that... I'm not too worried about an invasion from space either. Huh

err ... this for start:

"The American Military is nothing compared to the strength of the American people when it comes to the thought of any type of homeland invasion... I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of that force.

China knows it, the world knows it... You can't take over America by force"

Oh... I guess you must have just stopped reading there...

If you read the next line you will find my conclusion. When I said "It's just not going to happen..." I was referring to an invasion event in general. Not the outlook of success of such an event if it were to happen. I suppose I could have rephrased that last sentence to make it more clear.

The cost-risk-benefit ratio is just too low.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lloydie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:10:01 AM

I don't think Europeans even feel like invading anyone any more. When was the last time a western European invaded anyone? WWII? I think you forgot to put "Germany" on that list of invading European countries - sure, they didn't do much in Africa or South American but they did a right old job in Europe Wink Russia come to think of it as well.
You're right about the Germans.  I added them postscript.  Russia was actually only invading to build a buffer between it and Germany. Nowadays Russia is more interested in selling oil and gas than to invade.

One potential problem area is Southern Europe.  Won't take much to push Greece, Portugal, Spain or Italy into a Euro exit.
Honeypot1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:50:18 AM

WWWIII, China comes to collect their debt!

Move the civilians to the mountains now and position the troops on the coast, stat!

Lol

Why position troops on the coast when we've already given them thousands of acres everywhere across the USA? They even have "economic zones" where they pay no taxes and operate under the rule of Chinese law. Similar to Native American reservations except owned by China...

The American Military is nothing compared to the strength of the American people when it comes to the thought of any type of homeland invasion... I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of that force.

China knows it, the world knows it... You can't take over America by force until you've taken over America by mind... Unless you can convince Americans not to fight you can't win in conventional warfare. It's just not going to happen...

P.S

This isn't one of those "America the proud" BS posts. America pretty much sucks right now but certain things like an invasion would tend to bring Americans to a flash boil...

Why are people going on about an invasion of America? Are you guys that paranoid? An invasion from space is more likely

Agree.  China never invaded anyone.  It was the Brits, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish that did all the invading.  Plus Japan in WW2.  Ok, China may have invaded Tibet but that's about it.

China wants to sell you stuff so they can buy oil and iron ore to build empty apartments and feel rich.  The Indians want to work in your airports and IT companies.  No one is doing any invading as long as the Europeans back off on their superiority mindset and colonial attitudes.  If the Germans don't try to wipe out the Russians again, everything will be fine.

Actually, the last major war was the Muricans in the Middle East.  

What ignorance. Typical orientalist who thinks grass is greener on the other side.

China has been invading and trying to subjugate its neighbors since the beginning of its history. No wonder the mongols and viets are pissed to this day. There's a reason why Genghis Khan hated the han chinese on a personal level.

Don't even try to mention the turkish people of uyghr ancestry, their land, and Tibet. Those existed before chinese civilization even came into being. 'May have invaded'? What an obvious lie. 

They even try to whitewash history by not so subtly changing the wikipedia article title into "Incorporation of Tibet". It was originally Invasion of Tibet.

What about korea, always with those chinese trying to make it into a tributary state.

China always regarded the japs as 'those island monkies' and 'uncivilized miscreants'. Well, they were rightfully taught a lesson about that during WW2.

During the first serious contact with the British Empire, chinese emperor displayed characteristic ignorance and actually demanded the ambassador kowtow. Brits fucked them good for showing such disrespect.

'Superiority Complex'? The fuck you on about? Your tone is full of ignorant biases and you actually think to tell others what they are thinking, while lying about your own attitude which isn't foolin anyone.

'China never invaded anyone'. LOL you can't make this shit up. China was rightfully taught many lessons about disrespecting its neighbors. Too bad they never learned from them.

You should learn too, before you start writing checks your mouth can't cash in. You obviously don't have what it takes to do some honest self assessment.
Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:54:57 AM

Agree.  China never invaded anyone.  It was the Brits, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish that did all the invading.  Plus Japan in WW2.  Ok, China may have invaded Tibet but that's about it.

China wants to sell you stuff so they can buy oil and iron ore to build empty apartments and feel rich.  The Indians want to work in your airports and IT companies.  No one is doing any invading as long as the Europeans back off on their superiority mindset and colonial attitudes.  If the Germans don't try to wipe out the Russians again, everything will be fine.

What ignorance. Typical orientalist who thinks grass is greener on the other side.

China has been invading and trying to subjugate its neighbors since the beginning of its history. No wonder the mongols and viets are pissed to this day. There's a reason why Genghis Khan hated the han chinese on a personal level.

Don't even try to mention the turkish people of uyghr ancestry, their land, and Tibet. Those existed before chinese civilization even came into being. 'May have invaded'? What an obvious lie.  

They even try to whitewash history by not so subtly changing the wikipedia article title into "Incorporation of Tibet". It was originally Invasion of Tibet.

What about korea, always with those chinese trying to make it into a tributary state.

China always regarded the japs as 'those island monkies' and 'uncivilized miscreants'. Well, they were rightfully taught a lesson about that during WW2.

During the first serious contact with the British Empire, chinese emperor displayed characteristic ignorance and actually demanded the ambassador kowtow. Brits fucked them good for showing such disrespect.

'Superiority Complex'? The fuck you on about? Your tone is full of ignorant biases and you actually think to tell others what they are thinking, while lying about your own attitude which isn't foolin anyone.

'China never invaded anyone'. LOL you can't make this shit up. China was rightfully taught many lessons about disrespecting its neighbors. Too bad they never learned from them.

You should learn too, before you start writing checks your mouth can't cash in. You obviously don't have what it takes to do some honest self assessment.
Orientalist? Wow... Good one buddy.  Keep it up, show us how red your neck really is.

BTW, the Brits were selling opium to China for gold and silver which the Chinese earned by selling tea. Then the Brits fucked over the Indians too. Let's not forget Malaysia and Singapore as well. Oh yeah, and the Aborigines in Australia. The Brits fucked them over to.

All I can say is the Brits were just a bunch of fuckers.  Cheesy
Honeypot1

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:59:24 AM

China wants to sell you stuff so they can buy oil and iron ore to build empty apartments and feel rich.  The Indians want to work in your airports and IT companies.  No one is doing any invading as long as the Europeans back off on their superiority mindset and colonial attitudes.  If the Germans don't try to wipe out the Russians again, everything will be fine.

Orientalist? Wow... Good one buddy.  Keep it up, show us how red your neck really is.

LOL this bitch.

Guessing ethnicities over the internet, how cute. You even think to make petulant assumptions about which one I am supposed to be Smiley

Tell me again how I am supposed to be a redneck Smiley

Definitely proved my point about you being an ignorant fool who thinks having a mouth means having valued opinions.
Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:04:46 AM

LOL this bitch.

Guessing ethnicities over the internet, how cute. You even think to make petulant assumptions about which one I am supposed to be Smiley

Definitely proved my point about you being an ignorant fool who thinks having a mouth means having valued opinions.
Ignorant fool? Coming from you - thanks.  Cheesy
Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:10:12 AM

Didn't the Brits fuck most of Africa as well? Then they fucked over the Muricans or at least tried to but lost. The Brits also tried to fuck over the Maoris in NZ but they fucked the Brits back just as hard.

As I said, the Brits were just major fuckers. Is there anyone the Brits did not fuck with? Anyone at all?!?  Grin
Honeypot1

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:13:07 AM

LOL this bitch.

After I inferred your attitude directly from your words and stated the obvious, you got mouthy and tried to jump to conclusions about who I am Smiley

Yes, I think the typical ignorance and childish shallow hypocrisy of those who think they know something are obvious to anyone Smiley

China demanded unequal trade, much like today, and was dominated and subjugated for its ignorance. They were not 'selling tea' - they were also barring numerous goods from other nations to protect their merchants while interfering with direct government force on anything that would bring foreigners serious profit.

They were taught a lesson for that disrespect. A well deserved punishment for someone who was just asking for it.

Interesting to see how they never learned and are repeating the same mistake today.
Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:19:31 AM

LOL this bitch.

After I inferred your attitude directly from your words and stated the obvious, you got mouthy and tried to jump to conclusions about who I am Smiley

Yes, I think the typical ignorance and childish shallow hypocrisy of those who think they know something are obvious to anyone Smiley

China demanded unequal trade, much like today, and was dominated and subjugated for its ignorance. They were not 'selling tea' - they were also barring numerous goods from other nations to protect their merchants while interfering with direct government force on anything that would bring foreigners serious profit.

They were taught a lesson for that disrespect. A well deserved punishment for someone who was just asking for it.

Interesting to see how they never learned and are repeating the same mistake today.
Okay. Whatever dude. I'm sure words like "lesson" "disrespect" "punishment" has meaning in your world. Most probably coz you're a gimp.  Cheesy

For the rest of us, we wear clothes, shoes, underpants all made in China. I recall recently PM Cameron practically going to China to beg for trade and investment. Such effective task masters the Brits. Many British lessons. Wow.
Honeypot1

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:21:48 AM

LOL this bitch.

Ignorant fool? Coming from you - thanks.  Cheesy

Okay. Whatever dude. I'm sure words like "lesson" "disrespect" "punishment" has meaning in your world. Most probably coz you're a gimp.  Cheesy

For the rest of us, we wear clothes, shoes, underpants all made in China. I recall recently PM Cameron practically going to China to beg for trade and investment. Such effective task masters the Brits. Many British lessons. Wow.

As opposed to china sucking western cock and someone like you benefiting from that? Smiley

LOL what a fool. Still trying to convince himself I am a 'redneck'. Maybe someone's calling you out on that little punk bull shit and you just don't have the ears to listen. 'coz'? Haha what are you, 15?

Little bitch/
Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:27:51 AM

As opposed to china sucking western cock and someone like you benefiting from that? Smiley

LOL what a fool. Still trying to convince himself I am a 'redneck'. Maybe someone's calling you out on that little punk bull shit and you just don't have the ears to listen. 'coz'? Haha what are you, 15?

Little bitch/
Bitch? Yeah bring it on bro.  Cheesy
China sucking western cock is like the Brits licking arse.  Lol.
You're just one sad fact of life.
Honeypot1

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:38:48 AM

Little bitch/

Haha now that's some weak shit. Keep getting mouthy and see where it got you sad little bitch/

On topic, chinese economy crashing should not have too much impact on the world as it does on the chinese. Another recession or even a mild depression will not necessarily be a bad thing - it will give us a good opportunity to clean up some mess and push through measures.

Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:45:03 AM

Little bitch/

Haha now that's some weak shit. Keep getting mouthy and see where it got you sad little bitch/

On topic, chinese economy crashing should not have too much impact on the world as it does on the chinese. Another recession or even a mild depression will not necessarily be a bad thing - it will give us a good opportunity to clean up some mess and push through measures.
Weak shit. What does that look like every morning? Tell us. Must be your diet of Big Macs and shakes. I think it may have affected your brain function also. China going into recession is going to rock your world. The only thing you will be pushing through is weak shit then you can clean up the mess.
Honeypot1

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:55:16 AM

Little bitch/

Weak shit. What does that look like every morning? Tell us. Must be your diet of Big Macs and shakes. I think it may have affected your brain function also. China going into recession is going to rock your world. The only thing you will be pushing through is weak shit then you can clean up the mess.

You should have quit when you made the first mistake boi Smiley

'Big Macs and shakes' LOL keep going bitch. Kid can't take a hint.

China needs the world more than world needs a bunch of thin skin children trying to play at the big game. What's the use of cheap labor and 'economic engine' when it was all ultimately dependent on foreign investments, know-how, and your cheap slave labor that is now evaporating because no one want to work in slave wage level anymore?

Not that a pampered kid would know anything about that Smiley
Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:02:55 AM

China needs the world more than world needs a bunch of thin skin children trying to play at the big game. What's the use of cheap labor and 'economic engine' when it was all ultimately dependent on foreign investments, know-how, and your cheap slave labor that is now evaporating because no one want to work in slave wage level anymore?

I'm starting to think they released you from prison early. No doubt the word bitch means something to you. Perhaps that is what you called your mother or maybe your sister, or maybe that's what they called you. Whatever it is, you need therapy. Hopefully, somewhere far away from other humans. Good luck with all that.

When you get out I hope you will come to realise that trade is good for everyone. There is no need to be afraid of people that look different. They can cook fried rice. Try some. Get a passport. Visit another country. You sound like you live on a farm where someone taught you "respect" "punishment" and how to be a "bitch".

The world is not a scary place. No one is invading Murica. Everyone is already there! Just like Britain. You need to visit a big city. Get used to the running water. People generally get along now.
Honeypot1

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:10:06 AM

I'm starting to think they released you from prison early. No doubt the word bitch means something to you. Perhaps that is what you called your mother or maybe your sister, or maybe that's what they called you. Whatever it is, you need therapy. Hopefully, somewhere far away from other humans. Good luck with all that.

When you get out I hope you will come to realise that trade is good for everyone. There is no need to be afraid of people that look different. They can cook fried rice. Try some. Get a passport. Visit another country. You sound like you live on a farm where someone taught you "respect" "punishment" and how to be a "bitch".

See, bitch is what we call kids like you that squeal when they should keep their lips tucked in Smiley

LOL your guesses keep getting funnier. This is what happens when you rattle a monkey's cage, espcially the one that doesn't know as much as they think they do.

I think I lived in more places around the globe then you ever truly will, but keep trying to convince people you are a real 'global citizen' and 'knowledgeable' about world's affairs. You reek of typical shallow ignorance who thinks they have seen the world and thinks they can teach someone about them Smiley

Who needs china anyway, when latin america or south east asia can be manufacturing bases?
Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:18:35 AM

See, bitch is what we call kids like you that squeal when they should keep their lips tucked in Smiley

LOL your guesses keep getting funnier. This is what happens when you rattle a monkey's cage, espcially the one that doesn't know as much as they think they do.

I think I lived in more places around the globe then you ever truly will, but keep trying to convince people you are a real 'global citizen' and 'knowledgeable' about world's affairs. You reek of typical shallow ignorance who thinks they have seen the world and thinks they can teach someone about them Smiley

Who needs china anyway, when latin america or south east asia can be manufacturing bases?
Well, if you lived in all those places then why do you come across like an ignorant country hick? That's just plain sad. China makes everything. Anyone can see that. South East Asia is just greater China. Who do you think works in those factories? The descendants of Chinese. Anyway, this is just getting irrational. I don't know why you hate China but they are royally screwing up their environment and they will correct at some point. Yes, you can celebrate coz you're that kind of person. Go for it looney gimp!   Cheesy 
Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:23:25 AM

I suspect you are in the military or was in the military, which is why you travelled and lived in many places but was never part of society. You carried your bigotry with you wherever you went and never learnt a fucking thing. Incredible! I must be close? Go on you can admit it.  Wink
Honeypot1

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:29:47 AM

Well, if you lived in all those places then why do you come across like an ignorant country hick? That's just plain sad. China makes everything. Anyone can see that. South East Asia is just greater China. Who do you think works in those factories? The descendants of Chinese. Anyway, this is just getting irrational. I don't know why you hate China but they are royally screwing up their environment and they will correct at some point. Yes, you can celebrate coz you're that kind of person. Go for it looney gimp!   Cheesy 

LOL tell that to any viet or cambodian. Let's see if your legs can run as fast as your mouth Smiley

Tell you what, learn some fuckin anthropology before mouthing off about what you 'think' you know. Human migration patterns branched out once out of africa, one of the branches going through middle east while splitting in two and the southern branch eventually reaching south east asia before merging with the northern branch to create that mongrel group you call 'chinese'.

You got no idea what the hell you are mouthing off about. Go back and pay attention in class or somethin.

You are getting real sad now, chino boy/

Edit: LOL you are good at parroting shallow and obvious guesses. You might want to broaden your horizons a bit more before going on like a 15 year old jr.high kid Smiley

'Bigotry' lol this bitch...now it's just sad, sad.
Lloydie

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:38:07 AM

LOL tell that to any viet or cambodian. Let's see if your legs can run as fast as your mouth Smiley

Tell you what, learn some fuckin anthropology before mouthing off about what you 'think' you know. Human migration patterns branched out once out of africa, one of the branches going through middle east while splitting in two and the southern branch eventually reaching south east asia before merging with the northern branch to create that mongrel group you call 'chinese'.

You got no idea what the hell you are mouthing off about. Go back and pay attention in class or somethin.

You are getting real sad now, chino boy/

Edit: LOL you are good at parroting shallow and obvious guesses. You might want to broaden your horizons a bit more before going on like a 15 year old jr.high kid Smiley

'Bigotry' lol this bitch...now it's just sad, sad.
You are or were in the military. You're quite bright but really uneducated. You spend a lot of time on the Internet reading shit and believing it. Go on deny you haven't been in the military. Do it gimp.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: