Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's form a bounty management team interested in representing bounty hunters  (Read 186 times)
JainaVsUther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

Currently, no bounty management teams properly represent the interests of bounty hunters. We are paid in project tokens that usually go to 10x below ICO value at the time of release. We need to form a bounty management team that only accepts ICOs that will pay in ETH. In fact, to list with us, bounties need to be paid in ETH.

Who would be willing to join such campaigns with this restriction? If there's enough interest I might create something since it seems there's not any bounty management teams interested in representing us hunters fairly.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

How many are you in the team already? This seems interesting would love to join. But I would tell you honestly I don't have  much experience managing bounties, but I've been been moderator in telegram from several ICO's and I am willing to learning and contribute to your team. Please contact me in my telegram account at https://t.me/badiako88 Looking forward to working with you. Thanks
aliborn

Activity: 812
Merit: 181

Trading automation for BINANCE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

The current bounty model is not effective for attracting investors. I would not pay the typical bounty hunters even the project's tokens, not to mention real money
saerlingen

Activity: 152

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

The thing is, you have no control over how someone runs an ICO.

Even if a considerable number of 'hunters' were boycutting an ICO and they felt they had to give away for your demands, i think the ETH value would just go to maybe 25 usd, instead of maybe 70usd in tokens (at ICO prices)

They know that they get a nice discount using tokens that almost always dump up to, and shortly after, being listed on exchange.

I think you have to accept that most ICO's will give you their tokens, and maybe still make this group? I'd love to not having to scan threads for campaigns.

If you have a bounter-hunter group sharing the most trusted icos fast, and easily with fellow hunters while discussing shady ones.

I see the value of this. Smiley

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:18:56 PM

Currently, no bounty management teams properly represent the interests of bounty hunters.
That's because most "bounty hunters" are just spammers, using accounts with all their fellow "bounty hunters" as friends and followers. Or they use dozens of accounts by themselves.

We are paid in project tokens that usually go to 10x below ICO value at the time of release.
Just a year ago, ICOs typically went up 10-100x within a few months. Either one isn't sustainable.

We need to form a bounty management team that only accepts ICOs that will pay in ETH.
Bounties pay in tokens they created out of thin air, because it doesn't cost them anything. If you want to be paid in a real coin, request Bitcoin.

Who would be willing to join such campaigns with this restriction?
I think you approach this from the wrong point of view. Instead of making demands to the campaign, you should be able to offer something. If you'd manage to get many real people with real accounts and real friends to join, you'll have something valuable for campaigns, which means you can make demands.

If there's enough interest I might create something since it seems there's not any bounty management teams interested in representing us hunters fairly.
From what I've seen, less than 1% of the Facebook bounty users would quality as a real personal account. It could also be the other way around: real people with real accounts don't join the bounty business.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Elachious12

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

Am getting discourage at the way many ICO are cancelled due to inability to meet soft cap, after much effort in doing bounty task the next information is that the project is cancelled that's painful
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

It's going to be impossible to impose ICOs/bounties to pay in ETH, especially if they don't have the funds. This is why most ICOs pay in tokens - to reduce their costs. In a way, it's like free promotion and advertisement for them. I get the sentiment but it will be unlikely to enforce this even with forming a bounty management team. This may be the most viable option:

Who would be willing to join such campaigns with this restriction?
I think you approach this from the wrong point of view. Instead of making demands to the campaign, you should be able to offer something. If you'd manage to get many real people with real accounts and real friends to join, you'll have something valuable for campaigns, which means you can make demands.

Which may be hard to achieve because most of those who want to join campaigns are desperate and resort to creating fake accounts and spamming just to earn extra.
JainaVsUther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

The current bounty model is not effective for attracting investors. I would not pay the typical bounty hunters even the project's tokens, not to mention real money

Precisely because the current bounty model does not attract serious promoters

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

I am a bounty hunter also, but to request such thing should also give a value added in order created mutual benefit. Other side I just smile to see how easy bounty hunter to sell their payment very cheap, and some opinions are formed that the dumping is caused by bounty hunters. For the time being, it is better to repair this opinion if possible but how can we prohibit someone to sell their rights moreover with reason to buy food?
To form a bounty hunter union, it is also a good thing as long later can give more benefit for the stakeholders.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: