Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Black Mamba Miner  (Read 2310 times)
Black Mamba Miner (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 10:35:38 PM

(sorry ich war zu faul es hier alles nochmal auf deutshc zu schreiben... habe nicht gewußt das es hier auch eine deutsche abteilung gibt, hoffe es stört nicht allzuviele, falls ein paar leute doch mehr informationen auf deutsch wollen einfach eine email schreiben Wink )

Hey guys,
due to my new work and my new home-place I’ve to get rid of some of my wonderful little lovely mining rigs :*( , so I am hopeing I can sell my babys to a new daddy who won’t do them much damage and has a lil knowledge about them.
I am selling 3 fully operating mining rigs! All of them are fully functionally and can get you with the klick of a button a good amount of money every month. They ran only some weeks and are good as new. I’ve got all the bills for every part except for the HDDs and the fans and will ship them with the miners (so nobody needs to be afraid if something breaks or whatsoever). Because I am located in Europe, Vienna Austria, I would love to ship it to a location near me but if the price is right I will ship them worldwide!
Lets talk about business:
as I said I’ve got 3 mining rigs! All with 4 overclocked 5850s. That are !! 12 OC 5850s !! and can get you about ~4300mh/s.

Rig 1:
•   CPU: AMD Sempron
•   MB:  MSI 890fxa-gd70
•   RAM:  Samsung 1gb
•   GPU:  ATI Saphire 5850x4
•   PS: CorsairTX 850 Watt
•   HDD incl.
•   + 2 fans (for GPU)

Rig 2:
•   CPU:  AMD Sempron
•   MB:  MSI 890fxa-gd70
•   RAM:  Samsung 1gb
•   GPU:  ATI Saphire 5850x4
•   PS: Corsair TX750 Watt
•   HDD incl.
•   + 1 large fan (for GPU)

Rig 3:
•   CPU:  AMD Sempron
•   MB:  MSI 790fxa-gd70
•   RAM:  Samsung 2gb
•   GPU:  ATI Sapphire 5850x4
•   PS: Thermaltake ToughpowerXT 775 Watt
•   HDD incl.
•   +2 fans (for GPU)

Everything is preinstalled and optimized for mining Bitcoins. So there is no need in installing VNC, etc or trying to find the best miner software.
All of them are running LinuxCoin (Debian) + my SHS (=SuperHyperScript)!!!

What is SHS?
It is my fully customizable selfprogramed script for each rig.

What does it do?
It runs a list of commands during the boot to simplify and optimize the process for mining Bitcoins or other things.
Examples: auto overclocks the GPUs; auto logs into the mining pool, auto connects to another mining pool if the primary is not running, auto starts and connects a number of programs VNC,… and a lot of other things. I can give you the full list of features if you are interested.

How can I get it to work?
If you buy my rigs you can send me your information (mining pools, IPs,…) and I will change the SHS to your information and needs.

All you have to do is to unpack the rigs, plug them in and press the boot button and it will automatically mine! You don’t  even need to plug in a monitor, keyboard or whatsoever. It’s Plug&Play

Price:
If you are interested in buying it please write an email to black.mamba.miner@gmail.com and we will talk about it.

So thats it, I hope I didn’t forget anything if so please inform me.
If you have got any other questions please do not be afraid to email me at: black.mamba.miner@gmail.com .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: