Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rank improvement merit- jr.member to member- only for jr.member  (Read 119 times)
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

I have 2 send-able merit (sMerit), which I can send to the 2 JR.MEMBER only, who has 9 merit and require only 1 merit to upgrade his membership(jr.member to member)

So, Write a valuable post today and tomorrow(25/05-26/05) and send me the link of that post in this thread{not old post}. Then I will send you one-one merit to the most valuable post of two jr.member,so they can become a member. I will send smerit and close this thread on 26/05 :9 pm: (INDIAN TIME  SCHEDULE).

only for jr.member
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
_Miracle

Activity: 902
Merit: 655

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

Reported

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:22:06 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 08:42:42 AM by RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Reported

I am not able to understand , what are trying to say.
"Reported" ??

Sir, I have seen such thread on bitcointalk. So I have also created this one for helping others. There was no intention of spamming in the forum. I am in big trouble, as I thought it won't be an issue. Please consider my request, if such topics are violation of Bitcointalk forum rules.  I will never post any such content in the future. Simply I saw few high ranked member doing the same so i follow them. Plz help..

I am also locking this thread right now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: