Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expansion of my current website www.gorafflin.com  (Read 174 times)
grinty789 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:16:09 PM

So i'm new here as of today, (was posting a lot a few years back before I lost interest and gave up, stupidly)... anyway, in that time I had a website built... www.gorafflin.com, the concept is pretty self explanatory and it was going well until I hit the issue of no marketing money to take it much further. There's only so far word of mouth will carry you!

Anyway, what I'm starting to wonder, as this isn't actually something I've come across with all of bitcoin gambling websites etc, is whether I can have this implemented to work with bitcoins, for example a raffle of 50 tickets for a set price, winner takes all but in bitcoins. Exactly the same concept as what I have now but with bitcoins. I would have zero idea where to start with implementing something like this, and I know it's a real early idea, but is there anyone out there that can provide some more expert advice on something like this?

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: