Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Federal Reserve Bank  (Read 189 times)
Findingnemo (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 724

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

I just read an article about the world money system which says that all the banks in the world are directly or indirectly controlled by the Federal Reserve Bank which controlled by six owners,and currency of USA also released by them even the governments of USA don't have power to control them.Which is very big article but one question arises me why those 6 persons controlling all the world except Cuba and North Korea because they have their own central bank.Who are they because even Abraham Lincoln was assasinated by them because he was opposing these banking system.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

It sounds as if you've finished watching the 3 hour documentary on youtube entitled: "The Money Masters".  

If you haven't seen it, go watch it. Those types of conspiracy theories are its stock and trade.

There's a lot of discussion on the history of the federal reserve, central banks, Andrew Jackson, the US civil war, Abraham Lincoln, JFK and similar historical events.

The only point I might be able to offer is the cuban revolution involving Fidel Castro and Che Guevara was funded by international bankers. The same might be said of Lenin and Stalin in russia and Mao Zedong in china as well. It may not be accurate to say any of those nations existed "outside" the control of banks as many of them (if not all of them) were financed by bankers.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

Every opinion has the right to be. I am also inclined to believe that the world financial system is regulated by one "center". Knowingly, the US dollar is an international payment unit. Some heads of state try to resist external influence, because they have certain business interests. But they are persuaded (sanctions, political pressure, war) to fulfill the demands of the "center".
tiurminator

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

Man, I have feeling that this thread will talk about conspiracy theory and I am right.  OMG, I hate conspiracy theories...   Sad Sad
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 4065

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

There are a lot of documentaries on Youtube about the Fed. I suppose American citizens love the Fed since it created the taxes in the USA Cheesy
The FED is owned by private banks and the US government has almost no control over it, in fact, the Fed owns the country and ss making money based on the US debt.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

Hmm, FED is the most serious, important and mystery structure in the world. I know that there were plenty of documentary movies, articles which tried to expose FED but all the attempts were failed. Actually FAD really controls the global financial system by means of dollar. I am sure that currently FAD is the principal structure for controlling and managing in the world scale. You mentioned that the central banks of the most countries are subordinated to FED. In fact it is true that is why FED can control almost any country by controlling its central bank. Actually it is ridiculous situation even though the officials in various countries know that FED exploits their central banks they do not do anything likewise the Americans and their officials know that FED does not subordinated to the government and they do not try to do anything to change this absurd situation.
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

I do not like it when people act towards banks (specially big banks like federal reserve bank) like they need some sort of conspiracy or some sort of element of deep state or something to actually make insane profits. Federal reserve at its core is an insanely profitable and money making machine for all involved, why would they need some sort of secret doings to make it work? They are already making so much money that they can stop what they are doing right now, go buy a castle somewhere and live happily ever after for centuries without working a single day thru generations, why do people need to create conspiracies about how they are so rich, they are rich because they are the federal fricking reserve bank.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

That's simply just a conspiracy although there's definitely some truth behind a lot of it. It's probably more than 6 people but without a doubt the wealthiest persons on this planet are among the most powerful and they pull the strings across many things. The FED is easily the most powerful of banks on the planet and that's driven by how many countries are reliant on the US dollar. It's the world reserve currency and a large amount of the 'wealth' across the world is US dollars.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Findingnemo (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

It sounds as if you've finished watching the 3 hour documentary on youtube entitled: "The Money Masters".  

If you haven't seen it, go watch it. Those types of conspiracy theories are its stock and trade.

There's a lot of discussion on the history of the federal reserve, central banks, Andrew Jackson, the US civil war, Abraham Lincoln, JFK and similar historical events.

The only point I might be able to offer is the cuban revolution involving Fidel Castro and Che Guevara was funded by international bankers. The same might be said of Lenin and Stalin in russia and Mao Zedong in china as well. It may not be accurate to say any of those nations existed "outside" the control of banks as many of them (if not all of them) were financed by bankers.
It is not a three hour long documentary it is just about 20 minutes summation of the world money system,but I don't know why the private banks controlling the money of this world that is why the satoshi Nakamoto invented decentralization? Because he may aware that if this system keeps going then all the people becomes slaves for them.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

this constant observation of what is happening in this area has never left anyone indifferent. I believe that cryptocurrency is a new round of events within the Federal Central bank
Findingnemo (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

this constant observation of what is happening in this area has never left anyone indifferent. I believe that cryptocurrency is a new round of events within the Federal Central bank

The crypto currencies were just opposite to the Federal Central bank or just any bank in the world and it is not controlled by any one when the coin is decentralized but I believe that they are into the crypto manipulation by investing lot of money because they don't want to have a competitor for them.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

I think that there are always ways of control from the Federal Central Bank, because otherwise this technology would not have been allowed
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2338
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

Nothing is perfect here, the FED has been controlling most of the banks in USA and its like a conspiracy that they are controlling all the banks in most of the countries maybe its just an imagination or true but the fact is that banks were centralized so the currency notes were printed by them and they can increase or decrease their value if they want to so people are getting fooled by the currency notes.MOve to decentralization guyz!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ucy

Activity: 2562
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:07:42 AM

Shake my head at people who think all conspiracy theorists are delusional or insane. You probably have seen nothing yet or it's part of your job to ridicule these people. Please be careful with life. Let your researches be thorough.
I was once like you, ridiculing the so called conspiracy theorists. I honestly thought I was smarter and the conspiracy people were  ignorant  rebellious and dumb until the unexplainable happened and they covered it up. My view on this issues changed ever since.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: