Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8152 times)
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

I believe that emergency funds should always be ready to be use and not in a time deposit account. It is also not to be used as an investment fund since it is for emergency not for investment. You don't want to sell all your investment once there is an emergency, that is not just right.  So the wise thing to do is to segregate your money into tithes, investments, emergency funds, utilities, groceries, loans etc.
Savings are savings and it must be safe at all times. Wise thing to do with it is put the half of your savings in an investment which you can make sure it will grow even just a centavo.Without savings, unexpected events can become large financial burdens. Therefore, savings helps an individual or family become financially secure. Money can also be saved to purchase expensive items that are too costly to buy with monthly income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
I applied this method earlier this year and it is very effective, giving me more savings than in previous years. In particular, I applied the 50/20/30 rule. In that 50% Costs: food, electricity, house rent, tax, living expenses ... 30% for personal expenses: shopping, entertainment, travel. Lastly, 20% is for saving , room for emergencies, and my future retirement plans. Although my income is not high, but thanks to this method, I can improve my spending and saving more.

kingter godd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

Saving at least 20% of your monthly salary is good in bitcoin only because it is highly volatile I'm sure you don't need too long of waiting for your capital to be back. Saving while at the same time investing to grow your money is a good idea I must prefer on this compared to let your money sit in the house box without having a profit.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Since you have a savings, my suggestion for you is build a business where you can earn a lot and a business that can help your community. In that way you will help other people as well as you gain profit. The both of you will benefit on it and it is a good idea. But still, put on your mind that savings is important for you to have a a money that can get incase of emergencies.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

If i have a big saving of coin i will trade I just like my cousin . its ok if its a long term trade because i know the it will lead me a much profits
jahda1001

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

i think that the wiser thing to do with your savings is to do investment and to make double profits and to gain a lot.
Its not easy and nothing happening every time in try to gain double profits many already lost their investment and now living in worst position for these things you must do some research and then invest because this crypto world is very risky and price volatility so becarefull about any investment with greediness

Many projects right here are scam. And investment to expect much profit, will be very dangerous
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

For me,the wise thing I can do with my savings is to invest  some part of it in bitcoin because there are lot of possibilities that you can gain more in bitcoin rather than saving your money in the bank and I will set aside a little amount for emergency purposes.

Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

For me the money that u saved uo i want to used them fot the future of my child.the savings i been collect will be so precious and important. Saving can be also a life supporter you acan star up a small businesses. Not any kind of busniness that has a big fund but business who can provide and make others life be good at all. Saving can also used to make you being philantrophist so that you can help more to study hard..

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

To make a better future of course everything must be done, most people choose the safest thing that is saving in the banks, but for me investment is a better thing even though it is also risky, so I make investment as the main choice.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

For me,the wise thing I can do with my savings is to invest  some part of it in bitcoin because there are lot of possibilities that you can gain more in bitcoin rather than saving your money in the bank and I will set aside a little amount for emergency purposes.
I spend most of my savings to invest in Bitcoin and some good altcoin like ETH and NEO. These are the coins that I think in the long run will grow very strong. Although investment in cryptocurrency is quite risky, I believe that the chances of getting great returns are very high and it depends on the time you invest in this market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sirico

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

you can invest in real world businesses , stocks, Treasury Bills And Bonds and also you can invest that saving in your own business ..!
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

You're saying it right. 20% of their profits need to invest in other investment portfolios. For example, gold, diamonds, company shares and real estate. And any income that you get from cryptocurrency try to please yourself with purchases.
Alexbelov23

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

to put your entire saving into cryptocurrency might be very very risky, as we all have already seen in the past.... I would rather buy properties, invest in real estates... of course this I the opposite, talking about the two 'currency sides' , I'm definitely not an bitcoin hater, really not, but personally I would be to scared after all
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:45 PM

You can do a lot of things with your savings but you should always be smart and wise in every decision you make with it. If you want your savings to stay as to what it is right now, then just store it safe and sound somewhere. If you want it to grow, take some little percentage and the rest will help you as it serves as your back up if ever you fail. Just be wise always with your savings so that it won't run out all of a sudden.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

I think it would be better if you invested in crypto currency, then your 20% would likely be 5 times. if you are good at speculating about the market price then you will get a profit quickly
Sonamziv_99

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

You could and most likely should place it into some type of a more secure venture. There are a great deal of investment opportunities out available that take into consideration truly nonstop development yet moderate. This would be superior to simply leaving your cash in an unsafe venture or simply giving it a chance to sit under a sleeping pad some place on the grounds that at any rate you gather some premium. As you continue profiting, you'll wind up with additional in that just-in-case account until the point that it moves toward becoming something that you can really work with in a couple of years/decades.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

The very wise thing to do on your savings is to invest part of it in order to earn. Choose an investment you think that is very successful. You need to have some of your savings remain so if you need urgent cash, you can get it at once.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

The best thing to do is to put your earnings in a secure investment. Through investment, your money will be profitable and can grow with interest. It would be a little risky, but you just have to find a good investment and I think it would be worth a try.
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

I think it is wise to invest your savings to gain more additional profit but it is also necessary that you have savings just sleep on your wallet to use in case of emergency. It is not bad if you save 10% for emergency purposes and invest all the rest.
Goniover

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

Invest in crypto especially in altcoins that are already in the aftermarkets or in the exchange. You could also check the coin if it is in the first 100 rank of coinmarketcap.com so as to get a good and establish crypto. I had a lot of coins there that i am eyeing to invest if only i had a lot of money or savings probably it is invested now crypto while market price is still low! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: