Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8152 times)
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:15:01 PM

Reading about the accumulation systems (20% and many others), I'm always a bit jealous of people for whom they fit. Personally, I can save money only in crypto and only those that I did not intend to spend initially.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

I usually put my savings in a bank hoping for an interest to grow my capital.But sad to say that banks normally gives you just a little amount of interest in a span of time.So upon hearing this cryptocurrency which I think is good for investment also,I was planning to put some of my savings into it.But with negative news coming out about hacking of billions of bitcoin, I had my second thought whether to go for it or not or maybe I'll just try see to it first that bitcoin is recovering before trying to invest.

That is also the right thing to do, investing in ICO and altcoins is a better mindset also, So much to do in crypto currency , If I have funds i would go invest it in some altcoins that has potential and hold it for a long term period.
bisdak40

Activity: 2226
Merit: 547

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
I started to think about it now. I am going to invest half of my savings in crypto with the coins that have a future and half in bank. I just can't put all my savings into crypto because it is so risky. It would be possible that you will earn more with your investment in crypto but you should play safe with your savings by not putting it all in crypto.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

maybe what I can do with the savings I have will give my money to buy cryptocurrency like bitcoin for future savings because I see a very good potential in cryptocurrency.
What im going to do with it was continue saving and some of it, I will start to build my own house and buy a car. I will also continue investing for the preparation for the future of my children. i learned how to set aside now my wants to my meeds because the last time that I spent my money to my wants was become worthless.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

Maybe I will invest a few percent of my savings for a good business. It can be profitable for me and my future.
Well it is good idea to invest your money and start some good business than keeping your money uselessly, nothing will be more than bitcoin if you invest right now, price of bitcoin is much better than before so buy some bitcoin with your amount of money and save it for your future so it will make your profit even higher.
We must learn how to use our money well. What im going to do is continue saving some of it and Im going to invest here in bitcoin. But of course I will start to build my own house for my family. Investing in bitcoin was bery profitable and the profit that I will get there will be put to my savings for the future.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

I think if I have enough savings and I will it for investment I will try to look at the market where I can put my money that I think can earned wisely or maybe half of it I will put in crypto investment but I should study very well the project before I make an investment to them.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

Maybe I will invest a few percent of my savings for a good business. It can be profitable for me and my future.

Yes it was very profitable now if you are going to invest in bitcoin. The savings that I already have, I will start a business. I need to balance my saving so that it will not be worthless. I will going to prioritize important things in my life first before My needs. I will never stop saving even i get those things that I want becauseI believe that it was good to have savings than to have nothing at all.

supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

When you want to have savings for emergency funds then just keep on it so that when the times of in need you can get it anytime and separate another money for investment that you think can give good earnings so bette learned and study very well on where you want to put your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

The money that you have saved up for emergency funds will just hold on it there, for the times in need you can get it anytime., Try to allocate some portion of your money for investment and when you invest think wisely.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sorokinpo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Ask two questions before using the savings :

1) What level of risk are you willing to take?

2) What happens if you need your money back quickly?
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:09:09 AM

If you have savings better to divide it to investment, bank or business. Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket. If your money will be put in time deposit account, the moment you need your money incase of emergency, you cannot withdraw that amount. If you want to do that, I suggest to deposit that in a short period of time only, but don't expect high interest in the bank. You can invest also in cryptocurrencies, there is higher risk but have big possibilities to earn much. Some of your money give it to your church you are serving, as what the scripture says "each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7). If you do that for sure God will double or triple your blessings.

Everything depends on the amount of your savings. If you have really much money, you can start your business or/and buy some real estate. With a smaller capital, you can invest in the crypto.
geminamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

Best option is to invest in property. However, there are the type of questions you should be asking yourself before you dive in and invest in property.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

While trading on cryptoexchange withdraw 11% every month and this will be your reserve fund on deposit in bank. So that you can save your money and in case of loss you can invest again
A wise person will choose investment in a valuable currency and we know that the modern time is that of crypto so investment in the crypto market will payoff if you apply the rules and principles which are required in every business. If you are with low savings then start trading with less valuable currencies and then upgrade to higher. On the other hand if you are with huge savings then enter into the Bitcoin market if you have knowledge.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

The wise thing you do with savings is to invest it into a profit venture, like invest your savings in crytocurrency, which yield maximum interest, or you can invest your savings in real estate, which is long time investment.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Knowing that the value of crypto is volatile, no matter how many percent you invest, you will still have the chance to earn large if ever pumps occurs. We should always be mindful on what's happening in the market so that we may know if it is a good time to spend some of our savings for investing which will help us get large profit.

mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

I have been investing in crypto with my most money and I most say I have no regret of investing in cryptocurrency ,it was the wise decision I have ever make.And i belive i will get my reward very soon.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

Saving is never a wise thing to do. You should invest your money instead of saving. Saving is for people do not have the power to risk their money for a bigger profit. There are many places you can put your money in. The cryptocurrency is just an example. You can invest your money in real  estate, opening your own business, etc

The smartest thing to do in saving is to invest in a good way and to think of the best thing to grow in your investment so you can grow it right
I do not think that this is going to happen, crypto currencies are in its early stage, importance of crypto currencies are increasing from time to time, and therefore we are not expecting that crypto currencies are going to die so soon. I think that investment in bitcoin and some other crypto currencies is safe and profitable.

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

we should all be aware that crypto might be very profitable but on the other hand it is not very easy to turn into cash in a very short time period. so keeping your money in crypto for emergency cases is not a very good choice i guess.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

of course I will take some of my profit for me to save and for something emergency and very important because I have a family that will someday need funding for something important
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Save the half on banks just for emergency case and also used the half of your money to invest in business or also in bitcoin so it will grow and you can save a lot of money .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: