Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8155 times)
dongbat03

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
For me, I use to buy all my saving in buying a profitable cryptocurrency so as years passing by our money will continue to increase which we can be use to buy things we really need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamphay88

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

Maybe yes if it would become and emergency need in any sitiation but for investment the amount I think is not enough to gain more profit I'd like to set aside as much as I can. Don't be drowned with the trend to spent my money I have to think my future.
williamphay88

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

I think saving investment are both different. For saving I only keep apart of my money to emergency need. And for investment I'd like to take my wealth wisely to get the future profit better. But I do both of them sure.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
\

I believe the wise thing to do with the savings is to find ways to invest and the best way i think is to invest in crypto market because crypto market is very popular and most referred by so many experts today because of its profitabity.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

One of the best way to do with my savings is to invest.Put an investment on something that will be benefial.Half of the savings stay on the bank account while the other half would likely to invest on business.Put up a small business like store,cafeteria or even a food cart and surely,this business is a good thing to do with my savings.
Agree with you. I think investing is also important for your finances. if you have enough deposits. it might be good if you also allocate a few percent of funds for investment. it will be very helpful for additional income for you. besides making business is also a good idea but it takes a large capital and dare to take risks
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

I think it is wiser to invest your saving into 3 to 4 crypto to make it safer from any fluctuation because if other coin fluctuate we still have have other crypto invest to trust that can help recover your losses.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

For me, I will distinguish between the money I save as the savings with the money I will invest. Because after all savings is the money we need for a sudden or emergency, while investment is the money we save to make a profit.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

I understand that we have different ways on how to use our savings or when we will gonna spend to the extent that we will not regret our own actions. In my case, I still prefer my savings to be kept somewhere safe since I know for a fact that I will be needing that in the future. I also like the idea of investing my money to some crypto related business especially if I have the knowledge and extra money. For as long as I doubt in a certain thing, I would not continue doing that, on the other hand if I am sure enough then I would go for it.

Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

The wise thing to do with my savings is that I will spend half to reserve the rest. I will use it to invest in digital money that can buy it or invest in the ico program that I See it practical and promising.
krampus854

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

I can't say that it will really happen because some of the things that we planned are not happen like we plan. What if there is an emergency the invest that you are saying for sure it will be pull out right. So instead of investing in some kind of profit program just trade it when you have a free time.
soenaderecho10

Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

I understand that we have different ways on how to use our savings or when we will gonna spend to the extent that we will not regret our own actions. In my case, I still prefer my savings to be kept somewhere safe since I know for a fact that I will be needing that in the future. I also like the idea of investing my money to some crypto related business especially if I have the knowledge and extra money. For as long as I doubt in a certain thing, I would not continue doing that, on the other hand if I am sure enough then I would go for it.

For me its good if i invest my savings on bitcoin because theres a chance to growth my savings because of the huge profit in the future so for me that is the wise strategy if you like to growth your money and you have a chance to become richer so if you planing to growth your money its nice to invest now in bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

Thats a good and wise concept, but it is hard sometimes...%20 is not small amount of money for somebody to save
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

The wise thing to do with my savings is that I will spend half to reserve the rest. I will use it to invest in digital money that can buy it or invest in the ico program that I See it practical and promising.
That's good thinking of to save money and invest the rest. Investing in other platform that were sure to gain profit is a good decisions. Invest while you can and think for a better and wise to have profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

I agree with you that every individual of us will desperately need an emergency fund that will surely be usable when we have a sudden need. besides that of course we can save a few percent of the money we have for the future and of course there will be another way everyone does to meet the needs of the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

One of the best way to save up money for me is i actually divide my profit to my own business then the half profit is invest in some ico's or altcoins to trade cause if ever i lost money in trading i still have income in my other business.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

Well maybe. But still that 20% will be used in good hands and will not end up wasting it, it will still be in a win win situation.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

I think the best thing to do with your money is to invest in buying some coins and hold it.  Because we know coins is one of the best investment here in bitcoin. If you hold and wait after a year ithink the price it will spike. And for me  that is good idea buying coins.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I only save a little part of my wealth for emergency needs and focused on investment not only 20% I tried as much as I can invest my money and make strategy for future
xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Use it well and use it efficiently. Savings are made because you saved them for emergency purposes or because you want to buy something that is very expensive. You can also use this saving to create more money and use this as capital for small businesses. Savings can become big investments in the future and that depends on your own decisions.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

the important thing to do is to add the savings and also calculate the monthly expenditure. so with that we can know and also can benefit from the things we have done

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: