Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8155 times)
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

the most important thing is you can benefit from your savings and you can take it for your needs but it would be better to take some for savings and it is up to you whether you want to keep in bank in deposit or save in crypto currency in investment
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

Probably before making decision to have investment in cryptocurrency coming from your savings you should think wisely and study very well to where your money to be putted on and make sure that your money for investment will not be lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

Well as for savings the wise thing to do with it is invest it in different forms first is in crypto currencies, stock investments, real estate, business capital etc. and of course still save some for emergency fund.
Investing is fine and that is something that you should do but the problem is that many people do not take anytime at all to learn something about the market in which they are investing so it is better to take things slow and avoid investing in so many markets in a short time frame, this is why many people are investing everything in cryptocurrencies because that is the only market they know.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:13:08 AM

If experienced enough about cryptocurrency,then it is fine to put your savings into it.But make sure that when you need money during emergencies you can withdraw the money anytime.Anyway If market is green I'm pretty sure that you'll received money more than what you have expected compare to bank savings.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
For me what I'm doing right now is invest my money in crypto and other investment like business then what profit i get I will save to my bank account. If you allow your money sleep doing nothing how your money grow and even you how can you survive in every day needs.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Personally, I would invest that into the safest type of investment.
I know, there is no perfect investment these days, But at least, don't throw your money to the investment which has a lot risk possibility.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future of my kids. I have to secure the future of my kids because l don't know what will happen in the future. I'm really thankful for bitcoin because in many things it helps me provide the needs of my family.
Having your own business can really help, same with putting some savings in bank or make it grew in an investment. It will be good to diversify it in real investment and in crypto trading.
Having business is much better than investing somewhere no matter how large is your business because if I would be having my own business, I would feel much secure than I will be when I will invest my money in something. Putting my savings in bank would be better for me in my future because I will meet my daily life necessities with that money.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

for me saving means keeping money for tomorrow.So i divided my income into three.One is for savings,i am holding for a long term because it is intended for my retiring age.The other one is for our consumption,I have left money for buying our needs like foods and other commodities.And the last one is for emergency, i spare some cash that is convenience to use when emergency happens.Those are my ways in using my savings
Good point, it should be treated separately if you are going to invest those savings then it's fine for you as long as you still have money for emergency purposes then you can do everything with your savings, by the way if you look deeper from this forum then you will have some ideas where to place your money.
Well maybe he thinks about his future that's why he need to save more money than spending, because we cannot actually predict what will happen the next few days. Yes we can spend money but think about your earnings first before you spend if it's enough to regain your profits cause you can't find easily money for as long as you don't work hard on it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

You have a good but not so good idea. No matter what, despite that savings don’t increase, you should still have savings cause it is very important. Investment is different, but savings is just like the home for everything you own. Just like you do during the day you go out to work to make money and by the end of the day you go back home to rest. That’s the same thing with investment and savings. Just take it like that, everything you put into investment and every profit you make at last will always go back to savings.
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Cryptocurrency was the most profitable to invest money only by the results of 2016. The risks associated with the jumps of quotations of cryptocurrency very large, than for example precious metals, any resources or real estate. And before you invest your 20% it is worth to think carefully whether there is a prospect, because in the yard of 2018 to predict everything is quite difficult, everything can suddenly start to grow, as well as suddenly fall. It is impossible to predict the change of cryptocurrency course neither for long nor for short term.
xetofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

I never put my money in the bank, and usually I invest most of them in different places. And it did help me getting more income. Of course, everything is not 100% guaranteed.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

While pure saving (in the sense of locking money in a bank) is good, you should also diversification into other options aside from crypto. There are lots of funds and stock options out there. Mutual funds are even gaining much popularity and are known to give stable dividends. Remember that crypto is extremely volatile and while it may be greatly rewarding if you pick the right coins, it could also be greatly frustrating when you pick the wrong ones.

Diversify and invest wisely!

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

Yes i agree this is a nice idea. Better than letting your money sleep. If it can be use in something more useful then let us grab it. Opportunity does not always come. Our/ your money can create new more money. But it is not also bad if we save something for ourselves. It is ours. We own it.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

For saving money, we do it to make us $ 1 more to generate $ 0.5 more ie we have to invest to benefit from investing for a simple investment. participate in the ico or buy ctyptocurrency.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.

I suggest to you to have an investment for houses and lot and cars also. For me, its a very great type of investment and a great things to be spent on with your savings. This things can have a higher value in the future so this will benefit you.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.

I suggest to you to have an investment for houses and lot and cars also. For me, its a very great type of investment and a great things to be spent on with your savings. This things can have a higher value in the future so this will benefit you.

Well real estate is one of the best investment or asset in these year as my article that I've read said so. There are also the mutual funding and this peer to peer lending. If you want to save using your crypto currencies, better invest in a good crypto currency and just let it pump. A lot of good crypto currencies start at it's ICO project and if you find a great one, don't doubt to invest on it unless it is a scam project so be careful.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

For saving money, we do it to make us $ 1 more to generate $ 0.5 more ie we have to invest to benefit from investing for a simple investment. participate in the ico or buy ctyptocurrency.

If you had a good profits in bitcoin then you will be very lucky so don't make a waste expenses in that make some useful ways to ssve and increase you money this is the right thing to do for a bitcoin user.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

To make the future a better course we must be saving and investing, but unfortunately most people just focus on saving and do not want to take risks to investing so that when the crisis then their financial drop drastically.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:19 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 09:57:38 AM by intoy_victor

Yes it will earn much more than a time deposit account. Investing in a cryptocurrency world is too risky and maybe it should be called as a gamble. It is too risky because of the fact that its price value is volatile and unpredictable. Its price might go up high but at the same time might go low. Thats why if you entered such investment, it is truly a gamble. But one things for sure, its price will go up in just a matter of months and maybe doubled the earning of a time deposit account.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

Well as for savings the wise thing to do with it is invest it in different forms first is in crypto currencies, stock investments, real estate, business capital etc. and of course still save some for emergency fund.
When you invest the money you have in your savings, bear in mind that it is no longer savings but an investment and anything can happen to it. Investment no matter what type of investment it is, will always have some risks that are involved in it and any single mistake can trigger cause of loss. That’s why it’s always good to have savings and also work hard to make what you have to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: