Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8155 times)
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.

I also agree that you should diversify. Stocks don‘t have to growth always slowly by the way.

Example: If you had bought Tesla stocks on etoro a few days ago before the CEO voting, then you would have made 500 dollar with your initial investment of 1000 dollar. The stock went only up 10% but so your profit would have been 50 dollar but with leverage it becomes 500 dollar.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.

I suggest to you to have an investment for houses and lot and cars also. For me, its a very great type of investment and a great things to be spent on with your savings. This things can have a higher value in the future so this will benefit you.
I do not think that investment in cars is the investment if you are using them as with usage the price of these things reduces while if you invest in houses and cars as a means of business then it is nice. But if you invest in bitcoin then you may get a much faster profit from there. The price of bitcoin when increases the increase much faster than any other commodity of the world.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

It is good invest in Bitcoin for a long term, you will have a chance to increase your wallet twice by a few years
tantimutz

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

There are many ways to increase savings. You can use it as a capital to start a small business and keep the money in circulation and generate more savings and profits. You can also invest in something you trust and you should invest where you can feel comfortable leaving your money.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

If you go for time deposit account for example savings accounts in a bank where you will be getting an interest on your deposit, that will be too little like 0.01-0.5% and won't be able to cover even 5% of your total deposit, but this kind of investment is safe. A better option is to invest that 20% in top 10 cryptocurrency, ETH & BTC is preferable when the market is in a dip and you can gain more than 100% profit on your investment when the market goes bullish. Make sure not to invest in those cryptocurrencies which are not in top 20 as profit won't be enough or very low. But this kind of investment is a little bit risky.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

For saving money, we do it to make us $ 1 more to generate $ 0.5 more ie we have to invest to benefit from investing for a simple investment. participate in the ico or buy ctyptocurrency.

If you had a good profits in bitcoin then you will be very lucky so don't make a waste expenses in that make some useful ways to ssve and increase you money this is the right thing to do for a bitcoin user.
The wise thing to do with your saving is to invest it in a very good asset. Form good asset I mean an asset which is the most liquid and the most profitable in future. The risk factor associated to an asset also counts a lot. Some of the traditional businesses are less prone to risks and are good spots for investment. Having said that, you can also invest in some good coins after having invested in some traditional non volatile assets.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

yes, I have to save some money for savings and not invest in crypto because if I invest all my money it will be very risky and I can lose all my money, I save some money for emergency and something important
Well the best thing to do with our savings is to invest it on bitcoin because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and it has a big chance that the value of bitcoin pump very high and we can also invest our savings on a great ico like the deal coin ico.

Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

To make our money grow quickly and well then saving is important and must be done, I agree that with saving then our future life becomes better and prosperous.

great
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

To make our money grow quickly and well then saving is important and must be done, I agree that with saving then our future life becomes better and prosperous.
Yes if you are doing with wise thing for saving your money so you will make a lot of money in your life and that's why you can provide many opportunity for other people who have no job and they cannot join bitcoin because they are disable people, so that's why wise thing is much better for you and your family's future.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:03:14 AM

When you will just let your money sleep, you can have it but it will not grow unless you will add to it. But if you invest it, it has a very big possibility of being doubled, tripled or more. So, try make sure to invest now.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:26:03 AM

Saving and keeping your money in crypto currencies is such a risky move to do, because prices are not always that high, and it is volatile, so the money you invested goes up and down. Of course there is a benefit in investing in crypto, but for me, don't use your emergency money to invest in crypto, and have a separate money to it for you to be sure and won't have regrets in the end.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.

Oh, bitcoin investment is too risky. If you really want to do that, don't put all your savings to invest in bitcoin. Maybe you can double your money from it, but bitcoin changes its price at anytime. And you must have enough knowledge in it before putting your money in it. Use your savings wisely. 😊

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:27:05 AM

Yes i agree this is a nice idea. Better than letting your money sleep. If it can be use in something more useful then let us grab it. Opportunity does not always come. Our/ your money can create new more money. But it is not also bad if we save something for ourselves. It is ours. We own it.
FIat is never a good way to save our money. They can not fight against the inflation. Sooner or later, the value of your balance will be decreased. Wise person will buy gold or real estate instate of fiat. They can also hold bitcoin instead of fiat if they have the ball

blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:40:34 AM

Actually, I would like to create an emergency fund.
Set aside a small income for emergency funds. Emergency funds serve as a storage fund if you encounter a sudden situation that requires a lot of money. These funds should be prepared separately from the savings.

IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

This depends on the need of a person. Personally, right now I need some wonderful house for my family. So, I will prioritize my saving to buy an affordable house. Everyone has a different needs, so the important thing is spending that saving wisely based on the main needs.

Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:52:01 AM

For me it is great that your savings will be put into time deposit saving to the bank so that it will earn a profit even in a little amount atleast. And never deposit an emergency fund in to crypto market because it to risky.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

Personally I have invested my saving with the logic that it is better for them to circulate rather than sleep and lose value. I usually choose chain projects from icos to invest such as edenchain, Usechain...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future of my kids. I have to secure the future of my kids because l don't know what will happen in the future. I'm really thankful for bitcoin because in many things it helps me provide the needs of my family.
Having your own business can really help, same with putting some savings in bank or make it grew in an investment. It will be good to diversify it in real investment and in crypto trading.

As I have a very stable income from my official job, I manage to make savings. 30% of this saved money is going to trading and cryptocurrencies investments. That is why here I also get very good profits.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

I think a wise thing to do with your money is invest the half of it in cryptocurrency for you to have a good profit, while the other half is save it for your emergency purposes. Saving and investing all of your money at the same time is a good strategy for you not to have a big risk in your money.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

There must be a proper planning where to subdivide wisely your funds and make sure you choose the right investment with earning potential. Of course always scatter the placing of investment and savings so that there is always a support and fall back in case the other one fails. Try to invest it on something that really help's you to increase your income. You can use it for business. Open a business if you can or if you want
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: