Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8155 times)
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

My strategy is simple. I am more of a long term investor. With a strong growth of one asset I sell this asset and reinvest funds into another. I haven't rented money for 8 months and I'm waiting for that happy period of market growth when I can finally buy myself a new car and a house. Many people say that it is necessary to deduce a part of the prize I think it's right but I do it differently)))
If you are a person with fewer saving and your friend is with more or huge savings and both are well knowledgeable about the Bitcoin’s market and other cryptocurrencies as well then one should proceed for short term and one for long term. The person with low savings should proceed for short term investment while the person with huge savings should proceed for long term investment. However there is no restriction and one can go for both but the benefited way is the way I discussed.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

Try to choose some top cryptocurrency on the stage and invest in it, by doing that you would not only keep your savings, but also you would get a chance for them to grow in quality
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

Sure i will put the banks because are more secure than to put it on our house,and whatever happens in the banks they can change as they couldbut if we may lost it in our house/home it just gone forever no one can replace our  money,it is gone for no good.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
I regretted that I have not put a portion of my salary from campaign into my savings. What happened is I did not have control to myself and I kept buying luxurious things that I do not really need. So now,  I am still trying to build up what I wasted and try to do budgetting and savings plan now. I will allot budget for daily expenses so that I will not have money for anything that is not needed. It is hard but if I get used to it,it will benefit me.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

I will start business by opening a small restaurant near the school, dormitory or a few large companies. Because most of them do not have time to cook, so the demand for food will so big.  After 2 years, if I can gain lots of profit,  I would sell more drinks or fruit

I wish your dream comes true. As for me, I am going to work on the crypto market for long as I am planning to earn enough money to invest it in the real estate.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Savings are important and should we do, never leave the savings because we never know how our future, with savings of course we can get a lot of profits and that mainly is to get profit.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

Better keep divide our saving to invest and emergency matters. We never know how crypto market works and we know that cryptocurrency market is high risk investment. Better divide our money in saving and investing on crypto
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

Better keep divide our saving to invest and emergency matters. We never know how crypto market works and we know that cryptocurrency market is high risk investment. Better divide our money in saving and investing on crypto

It is also a good idea, it should be to have a savings and also it's good to invest the half of it, to cryptocurrecy. Just think that you save and the same time you invest and you will earn a profit.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

Sure i will put the banks because are more secure than to put it on our house,and whatever happens in the banks they can change as they couldbut if we may lost it in our house/home it just gone forever no one can replace our  money,it is gone for no good.
I think the best way to do my savings is to invest some of to good projects and some will put in bank for security purposes since I cant keep it at home I need to send it to the bank. If  saving is big enough I will buy some coins for future trading.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Saving is the first step in learning to manage your money. Learn to manage money while, also want to control oneself to outside world flower world "desire". Take 50, 100, or 200 yuan out of your paycheck account on a regular basis. Give yourself a bit of time to adjust to a life where you have less disposable cash than you used to, and see how you've changed. After 2-3 months, increase the amount of each withdrawal from the payroll account. I think it's a very good idea.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

It is very necessary to know that bitcoin is always shaking violently, while other altcoin coins often make you lose everything. The risk is really too great. Using savings is the best way, so that even a long fall will not affect our lives.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

Saving is important to everyone because it's one of my rewards for working hard.

I will save part of my income, and participate in the investment of some ICO projects.
It is good that we should not lose our hope I think now a day bitcoin is at way of getting high, so I think we should invest our money in bitcoin as much as possible,  bitcoin has become our main part of life, we can earn more than our job using bitcoin, those who have only single way of earning are in search of any opportunity to buy low sell high, I think if you will buy some coins with your saving then you will be able to earn the highest profit ever.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

Saving is the first step in learning to manage your money. Learn to manage money while, also want to control oneself to outside world flower world "desire". Take 50, 100, or 200 yuan out of your paycheck account on a regular basis. Give yourself a bit of time to adjust to a life where you have less disposable cash than you used to, and see how you've changed. After 2-3 months, increase the amount of each withdrawal from the payroll account. I think it's a very good idea.

It is best to just read a book about managing money because it will save you time from finding out for yourself and you will be on a right and well guided path to your journey in money. Saving is not always keeping money because you need to use that savings in order to establish new type of sources of income and also to secure our future.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

As an emergency fund must be kept in the bank, because it is a fund for sudden needs. And I think allocating emergency funds for futures investments is not good, because it will make it difficult for you to take funds when you need them right away.

Indeed, I too think that emergency funds should be accessible anytime we need it because emergencies are not called emergencies if we expect when they would happen - they are emergencies because they are unpredictable in anyway. This is why we need to have access to these funds when emergencies come.
It is in your benefit if you are looking at the market of cryptocurrency but let me tell you that it is not easy as handling fiat currency. It is different from fiat currency and if your desired place is that of Bitcoin then you should know that it is favorable for long term investment. Therefore invest in low market and wait for the price to jump will lead you into a high market.
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Wise thing to do in our savings the half of your money is you invest it in crypto, so that you will have a profit. So if you put your savings into investing there a chance that your money will grow and the more savings you will have someday. Once you have a profit again you add to your savings again.
fedosee

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

Financial planning is just like your vacation planning. First you should fix your target, then make certain changes in your life style.
muravevat

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

Attitude is very important in any major life changes that you might encounter. Thus set your attitude as if you are planning a vacation.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

As an emergency fund must be kept in the bank, because it is a fund for sudden needs. And I think allocating emergency funds for futures investments is not good, because it will make it difficult for you to take funds when you need them right away.

Indeed, I too think that emergency funds should be accessible anytime we need it because emergencies are not called emergencies if we expect when they would happen - they are emergencies because they are unpredictable in anyway. This is why we need to have access to these funds when emergencies come.
It is in your benefit if you are looking at the market of cryptocurrency but let me tell you that it is not easy as handling fiat currency. It is different from fiat currency and if your desired place is that of Bitcoin then you should know that it is favorable for long term investment. Therefore invest in low market and wait for the price to jump will lead you into a high market.
Well holding fiat for long term is good for nothing so it is better to invest all your fiat into bitcoin, which is up rising investment of the era, we should buy more and more bitcoin with our money so it will increase more than double for us, so I think instead of using and wasting your money you should invest it into bitcoin it will give you huge profit and a lot of benefits for your future, make more and more assets of bitcoin to save for long term.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

The best thing to do is start your own business in order to earn more income monthly then from there you can have something to use to sustain your daily needs.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

I prefer buying cryptocurrency than saving the money in the bank.
I'm aware of the many risk pose by cryptocurrency though. Its far better than saving in the bank that will pay you some miserable interest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: