Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8155 times)
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

Wow! That actually sounds useful and helpful, though it may not suit everyone, I'd probably stick to that rule, maybe it may help me to figure out the best strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

The wise thing  to do with your savings ,if you have this money, make it into half , the first one half of your savings keep it in bank for future use, and the other half engage it with investments like bitcoin or crypto investments , because it is altready proven by everyone who join this investment that their financial status are getter better through this bitcion investment, if it goes well then you can invest you other half in the bank for add investment to bitcoin.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

I don't think that it is wise to follow any strict schemes. Wise thing is to adapt accordingly and efficiently, and to think by your own mind.
I am sure that the best thing to do with our savimgs is to invest it on a great ico just like investing on Subaj, there is no doubt that we csn really able to make many money in subaj, and off course investing on top crypto is really advisable.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

I usually spend 40% to invest in crypto, the rest I keep. That's the way I do it because I know that the Crypto market is always risky. Maybe they will take away our capital at any time, so do not invest in them all.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

I don't think that it is wise to follow any strict schemes. Wise thing is to adapt accordingly and efficiently, and to think by your own mind.
I am sure that the best thing to do with our savimgs is to invest it on a great ico just like investing on Subaj, there is no doubt that we csn really able to make many money in subaj, and off course investing on top crypto is really advisable.
Instead of saying that we should invest in that ICO, you should say that qualities of that ICO and how different is that coin to the other cryptocurrency in the market right now because if you can able to say that then that is easy for you to convince people because people are not relying on the opinion but on the facts.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:00:04 AM

I usually spend 40% to invest in crypto, the rest I keep. That's the way I do it because I know that the Crypto market is always risky. Maybe they will take away our capital at any time, so do not invest in them all.
a considerable percentage in my opinion. but if we manage to get profit, will be much we can collect from our investment. besides in cryptocurrency better we also invest our money in other portofolio.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

Instead of saying that we should invest in that ICO, you should say that qualities of that ICO and how different is that coin to the other cryptocurrency in the market right now because if you can able to say that then that is easy for you to convince people because people are not relying on the opinion but on the facts.
That`s right well I don`t want to waste my money investing if the ICO in which I want to invest is very reliable of using their system or if I get benefits of it someday and besides you`re right instead of suggesting which is better ICO make sure that it has a qualities and how really different is their coin from other cryptocurrency.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:26:45 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
The wise thing that you can do on your savings is to save that on powerful banks and technology. The real problem is that they belong. I believe that they are respectable in many people have to invest in cryptocurrency is really amazing to invest in cryptocurrency that you have a dream.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

The wise thing  to do with your savings ,if you have this money, make it into half , the first one half of your savings keep it in bank for future use, and the other half engage it with investments like bitcoin or crypto investments , because it is altready proven by everyone who join this investment that their financial status are getter better through this bitcion investment, if it goes well then you can invest you other half in the bank for add investment to bitcoin.

There is a lot to consider in savings like having an emergency funds, maybe some of the savings will converted into business that suits for you and for the future as well.
damgdas

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

For me, I'd rather save my savings than invest them.

You can save some money by avoiding all the unnecessary expenses, so you can save more money.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future of my kids. I have to secure the future of my kids because l don't know what will happen in the future. I'm really thankful for bitcoin because in many things it helps me provide the needs of my family.
Yes I agree with you and for me also I will use my saving for emergency porpuses it is 50% of it. Then, I will also spend it for my wants it is 10% of it and the 30% is that I will save it again and planning to buy a property.
I think it will be good to spend all your money in crypto currency instead of starting any other business right now, we are here only for the sake of profit so invest your money in bitcoin and focus on your aim of being rich, your saving will get more than double if you will spend then in crypto currency, nothing is more beneficial than investing in crypto specially the bitcoin because it is most promising currency to invest your money.

normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

For me if we say a emergency fund its good if we save it because we dont know in next day theres a emergency yo come so its good if we save a money so that we can pay or use for emergency and theres a money to for investment so that we have a money to earn in the future.

Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

In my own perspective still have a savings so that if there’s an emergency happen do you have your bitcoin that can use. Have a savings can help you a lot. If you think that you have so much savings thand n it is better for you to have a business in your own so that tou can still earn money and save again.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

I think the best wise way to do with your savings is to have an investment it's either to cryptocurrencies or outside.
Because if you hold it for a long time period your saving doesn't grow.
But always remember investing our savings is not just too easy it is also risky.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

For me, I'd rather save my savings than invest them.

You can save some money by avoiding all the unnecessary expenses, so you can save more money.
I think the best way to do with your savings is invest some in profitable projects in the market and secure your familiesffuture. Save for children education and future.  Save for emergency purpose and save something that you can you anytime.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

A portion of your savings can be used for reinvestment. You don't have to leave all the money you have to idle away in the bank, you can look for a profitable kind of investment to use it on so that it will have a multiplier effect. But you need to be careful about this though.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

yes I do something like that some of my money for long term investment in cryptocurrency it is a good move rather than letting the money go to sleep,but before investing I have to wait for the right time to buy crypto and I did it carefully so as not to lose and my money could double.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

When I have a savings, I will put 40% in Crypto market. Each time I make good profit, I will be returning 40% of my profit to the savings.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

which I will do with my savings by using just as much as possible, if we can not wasteful wasteful of spending money, saving is the base of rich

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.

I agree with you, or invest it in a business or any profitable investments, try property investments or any kind that will give you a permanent income. always look for an alternative accounts and profitable or passive earning.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: