Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 04:36:00 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 7659 times)
MyCoin8

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
In my own opinion, I would rather suggest you to split the savings amount into two. One part for the real saving that will never be touched, and the other half for cryptocurrency investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Angry_Bird

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:44:58 PM

I think if your savings are enough then it would be reasonable to invest in real estate. Otherwise or if you don't want to do that you can just keep saving it and it'll grow until you have an idea of what to do with them.

AncientMystery

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

Store, store and re-invest, also maybe backing up your business is an amazing thing to do as well because it may guarantee you independent and stable income in future.

Shutup

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

For me the wise thing to do with my savings is to trade it while waiting for the pump of coins.At the same time while trading lm holding my tokens.lts better for me to have a small profit in every trade for the needs of my kids.

felicity06

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:20:47 AM

For me it is much a greater idea if we only allocate 20% of our money for our savings.. Because we cant used it all though investing is really great but still we have our daily needed..  We need to allocate more money in it because we need for our daily living..  Atleast we need to have atleast 20% of it for our future as well..

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
StImelda

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:24:24 AM

Maybe a portion of the 20% (like half of it) can be invested in crypto-currency, in bitcoins preferably to guard against too much volatility and reduce risk.it is a better thing than just letting the cash sit idle
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

The best things can you do is to invest your money. Expect the funds for the emergency because you don’t know what will happens. Investing in bitcoin is a long term you have to wait the cost will be increment.
rochellesagabaen

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

I need to have my own particular information to get begin with my own business. Knowing how to deal with it. What's more, how to control and moving my own particular cash with my own business. So some time or another I can at long last say that I am more astute than before to make my own particular business with an effective investment funds.
Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

Any one that saves without reinvestment is like the biblical slave whom Jesus addressed as wicked slave for burying his talent on the ground with out reinvesting it.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

The best things can you do is to invest your money. Expect the funds for the emergency because you don’t know what will happens. Investing in bitcoin is a long term you have to wait the cost will be increment.
1. Save for your next 6 months needs , and reinvest if there are still some money left.
2. Or just reinvest 50-70% of your income, and use the rest for your life needs.
About the emergency thing you can invest in insurance for that.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum
..REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY..
..Whitepaper..
Telegram
Website
..Lightpaper..
ANN Thread
Twitter
MMysterious

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

In my opinion the wise thing you can do your savings is to divide it by 3. Put it into your Emergency funds, Investments Funds and For Fun purposes. Emergency funds is an unwanted expenses we dont know when it will happen so we might as well has the money to spend for that, Investments Funds is for your future or retirement fund so you have the capability to buy or go wherever or whatever you want. And lastly a money to spend for fun purposes because you need to Live with the present while thinking the future. Theres no fun in life in working all your life until 60's. So have the luxury to enjoy life while working Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

GREATLOVE

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

Will for me is to save in the bank account or I invest it in bitcoin or to get a business .I want tho mine to grow and grow and grow .

PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

Diversify your finance. It's nice to have several different 'emergency' or investment accounts.

These could include:

- Savings account(s)
- Raiz/other finance roundup app
- Crypto
- shares
- gold/silver
- Piggy bank

None of them may appear particularly impressive but when added together it can look commanding - plus it's nice to have some safety nets.
deppil

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

Diversify your finance. It's nice to have several different 'emergency' or investment accounts.

These could include:

- Savings account(s)
- Crypto
- shares
- gold/silver
- Piggy bank

None of them may appear particularly impressive but when added together it can look commanding - plus it's nice to have some safety nets.
it's a good strategy dude. I always keep and divide my money in some places to make it safer and more profitable. you know that banks are not always good for you so I keep my money in gold to avoid inflation also, save in piggy banks for the future, and other things.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

To make a better future, of course we must always set aside money to save, by saving, then we can manage finances well, if our goals for the long term, then separating accounts is important, do not unite in one place or one account.

▐███▌                      ▐███▌               ▐██████████████▄             █████████▄
  ████                      ████                █████████████████            ███████████
    ████                  ████                ████▌                   ▀███           ████      ▀███
    ▐███▌              ▐████              ████▌                     ▄███           ████      ▄███
     ▐███▌            ▐█████            ████▌        ███████████           ███████████
       ▐███▌        ▐███████        ▐███▌          ████▀▀▀▀████         ████▀▀▀▀████
         ████▌    ▐███▌▐███▌    ▐███▌            ████         ████        ████         ████
           ████    ████    ████    ████              ████       ▄████        ████       ▄████
            █████████     ▐████████▌              ████████████▌       ████████████▌
              ███████          ███████                   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████████▀

◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕
⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩

shulc7

Activity: 280

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

These could include:
- Savings account(s)
- Crypto
- shares
- gold/silver
- Piggy bank

I understand and support this position. It is really better to invest your money in different things including the cryptocurrencies, precious metals, and real estate.

brotherwood12

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

make it as investment that really better , but not all people good at investment , so yeah they will save it until they really need it , everyone have their choice

Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 212
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

It is never a good idea to let your money just rest in a bank. We don't pay much attention to this, but while you think your money is just resting in your bank account, it's actually slowly decreasing. Inflation + Bank Fees (monthly & per transaction) runs you a loss of 3% per year. Better invest in Crypto, as this way you not only have can preserve your money but also have a chance to earn some profit too
pokang13

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

Have emergency fund.Avail medical insurance.Save and save unti you are still working so that when you retire, you have something.Buy and trade crypto.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 266

WeiDex - TURN YOUR WEI INTO ETHERS

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Just don't spend too much from your savings knowing that its function is to maintain your financial stableness and be a great help whenever you need it. Try investing only 20% and if that grows, invest another 20% but don't get too excited whenever you gain success to the point that you will go all in with your savings or else you will end up regretful about it.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.