Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative Block Chains : be safe!  (Read 1321331 times)
rakoon200

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 09:00:26 AM

Alternative Blockchain is the future of cryptography and we cannot do away with the new innovations.  In order to keep secure our anonymity, storage and applications, stronger passwords are encourage.  Other new alternative  blockchain asks a double verification security.  However if doubtful of the new bitcoin altchain, dump those that ask your private key or password . Greater probability is, it is a scam.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrownMade423

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:00:26 PM

At first there was in more doubt when I decided to take a part for investing, End of the year have seen your post, now I'm have got the confident. I want to add a little bit speech just that the market was not in stable last two years so that reason need to be careful about investment.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:06:36 PM

Our suggestions about newer investor has taken it straight position in my heart, because there are more information about altcoin's base properly. I'll must contain it before the invest of large figure amount in blockchain market. 

chabbbi

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:04:06 AM

Be safe these days, because of the pandemic happening. Many hackers would attack your cryptos, I may recommend ABBC Coin and their Aladdin Wallet. Your crypto is secure with them.

Cool Cool
NextDoor125

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:10:48 AM

Definitely it is safe for invest, Because it's a buzz word nowadays in online business all over the world but some of traders are genuine, one of them Altcoin is, and also in the mother currency no de-faulty into the maximum. So that we have to trust and need benefit as well with safe invest.

Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:07:56 AM

Definitely it is safe for invest, Because it's a buzz word nowadays in online business all over the world but some of traders are genuine, one of them Altcoin is, and also in the mother currency no de-faulty into the maximum. So that we have to trust and need benefit as well with safe invest.
Yes I also think that investing must be made by a full decision because you are investing your money and there is no turning back if you decided to invest it in cryptocurrencies. I think that it is best to invest if you don't have a fear of losing money and if you are resilient because if something happened and your money can be stolen or you can lose your money. In this time which is in the midst of the corona virus we must find new ways to earn because we are not allowed to work or go to your jobs. It is best that you can work in your home while in this problem. You can search for alternative blockchains that can help you earn just like this site. It is great because you can earn while only in your house. It is great if you consider your safety in this time of viruses.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:53:23 PM

I think many different types of blockchain projects are successfully running in the market. Now a days, when carona-19 virus effective. But a new project can  be started health care .
As you above mentioned there are a lot of projects and no doubt some of them are really successfully running in the market. But no doubt we must be careful that is why some of them are not as successful as others. Currently time it is just big problem to predict about altcoins what will happen, cause of corona something is really more diffrenet than expected.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:23:40 PM

You have suggested a good idea for introducing an alternative blockchain. At the first stage of developing Bitcoin, many people were curious about its safety, security and validity but it now it has occupied a larger part of the world. Sufficient information is also available now. At present, People are more knowledgeable and conscious about different cryptos. So, justification of any alternative crypto is easier than the past. 

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 02:45:57 AM

Hello Mate, Gavin Andresen are absolutely right the suggestions you mentioned everyone should do this tests before they are taking this seriously. When i was also heard about bitcoin first i was though how that possible be much pumping a coin as well that wasn't legal to my country as well. Still it`s not.But the matter of using a new alternative block-chain your did a great suggestions to follow to anyone. Hope that will really help for all. I also get some alt coin mining and i used the techniques. I didn't  faced any issue by the way.

philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 12:23:58 PM

Guys beware of scam project Dogdata is an example, those guys are there to trick and fake all people.
Many regretted of buying their first tokens etherbone (ETHBN) now they swapped again for another trick
Guys BEWARE.. invest wisely!!!
Feruna

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:08:06 PM

With the way blockchains are developed, it could have been the best way to keep funds or carry out transactions but what actually affect the superiority of blockchain is the issue of the existence of alternate blockchains, these alternate blockchains could come from both valid  and invalid source and once a user fell for the invalid sourced blockchain then that spells the doom of the user because it automatically leads to the loss of funds and that's actually the purpose the alternate blockchains from invalid source were developed.
Daras

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:46:52 AM

Some of the things that put people off in bitcoin and make them vulnerable to are lack of education on how they work and fear of being hack. Below are some tips to protect you from hackers :
1) Chosing a trusted E-wallet
2) Securing device and WI-FI; make sure your device is secured with updated anti-virus software, It is better to use a private  or secured network,
3)Use trusted exchange
4) and most importantly keep your investment quiet.
JoKleinTopper

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 04:06:58 AM

the whitepaper? I don't have the patience reading it... Sad
Waleedzain323

Activity: 288

Focus Your Aim

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 03:23:03 PM

Well, the Advice is absolutely great but the problem is not everybody had an active and secure multiple PC so they need to do all their works and minings on the same device it's risky but for the additional security we can definitely use some low-end PC for the other altcoin minings but there are also some issues but everything is not always perfect lol.

e:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄     TFSToken.com     ▄▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
madhursatija

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 09:10:32 AM

Some people only have one computer and that must suck. Fortunately I have multiple so I can use some of my alt-miners to do this safely.

Computers give very less yield nowadays. Even with multiple devices your electricity cost will increase.

It doesn't give a healthy yields now. Do check it
Fregenreht

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 07:25:27 AM

In terms of the rate of development, I think now the best blockchain is the BS chain from the binance exchange !!! The transactions are too high on the air. Binance blockchain number one in the blockchain market!

Are the exchange cryptos as diverse and secure as others?
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 12:57:04 PM

In terms of the rate of development, I think now the best blockchain is the BS chain from the binance exchange !!! The transactions are too high on the air. Binance blockchain number one in the blockchain market

thantung3110

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 04:42:21 AM

Once again, anyone really knows what NFT are made for? Or it's just made to hold some picture or gifs in your wallet? I just don't get the NFT purpose
Nutrient

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:40:34 AM

Also, Nothing beats doing your own research. Go through the stress of researching on the Altcoin by yourself. You can’t always completely trust the words of other people regardless of how solid it might seem.
MSN02

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:02:47 PM

I used to use ETH but the fees and how slow it is jut made it impossible for me to keep using the network. After I stopped using ETH I went looking for a good alternative and it took me some time but I ended up finding NEAR and have been using it for NFTs, staking, and etc. NEAR does everything that ETH 2.0 promises and the network is insanely fast and cheap to use. The art in their NFT platforms is also amazing. Staking rewards are 11% and you can also use your NEAR to earn tokens for new projects launching on the network which has been very profitable for me. I’d definitely recommend joining NEARs telegram and learning more about the project. It’s truly changed my life, because when I got into crypto ETH was the place to do all these things but it just got unaffordable as more people used it so moving to a more cost effective network has done a lot for me.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: