Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TheTrollBox Chrome Extensions - Vertcoin Added !  (Read 14091 times)
reiddouthat

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:57:52 PM

Please make a NxT chrome extension! NxT Coin is the first non-bitcoin based coin https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1692-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin/ [technically not even an 'altcoin']; its the second crypto currency [I suppose it could have 'altcoins' based off of its code... but I dont know that for sure. If anyone does let me know]... The point being; NxT should be a very important electronic currency. Its so young too; its a developing technology [more so than any other].
A NxT Chrome Extension would be so great and if you were the first to develop an extention it could become very popular as NxT gets older (The source code was only released Jan 3 2014).
Ill be looking out. Thanks for the post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlmerFronberg (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:17:18 PM

(...)
We will investigate the trade volumes of the exchanges (...)

Out of curiosity: How did you investigate the volume of coinbase? I thought they don't publish that data?

We only investigate volumes of exchanges we are not sure are popular enough.
Coinbase is a well known and very popular exchange, we did not investigate its volume.
AlmerFronberg (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:21:40 PM

Please make a NxT chrome extension! NxT Coin is the first non-bitcoin based coin https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1692-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin/ [technically not even an 'altcoin']; its the second crypto currency [I suppose it could have 'altcoins' based off of its code... but I dont know that for sure. If anyone does let me know]... The point being; NxT should be a very important electronic currency. Its so young too; its a developing technology [more so than any other].
A NxT Chrome Extension would be so great and if you were the first to develop an extention it could become very popular as NxT gets older (The source code was only released Jan 3 2014).

As quoted above: "NextCoin ... 5 or more support comments and we will do it  Smiley"
A few more comments and we will take the effort making an NXT extension.
AlmerFronberg (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:24:41 PM

awesome work.

one more.... Lottocoin/crippy maybe?

Lotto and doge are my two goto to mine. Their average profitability stays as the best two to mine. for quite some time now.

they were 14 the udder day and now 50.. a ticker would really help.

We have received several requests for Lottocoin, it will be released soon  Smiley
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:48:39 PM

awesome work.

Lotto and doge are my two goto to mine. Their average profitability stays as the best two to mine. for quite some time now.

LOT also need this as popular as it is
AlmerFronberg (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:44:16 PM

We had a small bug in the DOGE extension (The price presented was in a delay of 5-8 mins).
It has been fixed and republished  Smiley
AlmerFronberg (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:48:26 PM

awesome work.

Once again, Good News !
Cryptsy LOT Live Ticker has been published and will be available in a few hours (After Google approves the extension)   Cheesy
AlmerFronberg (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:09:31 PM

LOT is up  Cheesy

Cryptsy LOT - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cryptsy-lot-live-ticker/mgeijnakcooipilhnlkemnjhaiplgplg
reiddouthat

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:13:02 PM

Come on people; this Thread was talking about a NxT Coin Plugin... and they just said 5 more NxT requests and they will make the Chrome Plugin... Drop the LottoCoin requests in the 'NxT thread plugin issue'.... Let's get that 5 more NxT requests!!!
reiddouthat

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:43:48 AM

A NxT Chrome Extension would be so great and if you were the first to develop an extension it could become very popular as NxT gets older (The source code was only released Jan 3 2014).

As quoted above: "NextCoin ... 5 or more support comments and we will do it  Smiley"

Come on folks... NxT is so young and has such a bright future. I just got added to http://bter.com/trade/NXT_btc and its on Peercover (Ripple & NxT Exchange/Gateway).

Can 5 more people please write a quick request for these guys to make one of their awesome Chrome plugins for NxT ...
eltonjock

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:34:27 AM

I'm not sure if this request is feasible, but it would be AWESOME to have the chance to input an amount(say, how much BTC I own) into the extension, and have it give an updated BTC/USD price value.

For example, if I own 10 BTC, I would type that into the settings page, and the extension would show me $8,500 or 8.5k(if a bitcoin was worth $850.)  Obviously this would be even more AWESOME if every extension you released had this capability. DOGE, LTC, etc.

Just an idea.

You all are doing a great job.  I have this installed on all of my computers now.
reiddouthat

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:09:37 AM

I'm not sure if this request is feasible, but it would be AWESOME to have the chance to input an amount(say, how much BTC I own) into the extension, and have it give an updated BTC/USD price value.

For example, if I own 10 BTC, I would type that into the settings page, and the extension would show me $8,500 or 8.5k(if a bitcoin was worth $850.)  Obviously this would be even more AWESOME if every extension you released had this capability. DOGE, LTC, etc.

Just an idea.

You all are doing a great job.  I have this installed on all of my computers now.

I think its a great idea; I find myself going to 'exchanges' just to get the calculations when im not planning to buy or sell. It would be ESPECIALLY great if it were a NxT Extension... We still need 5 more requests. Come on, just request it already....
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

A NxT Chrome Extension would be so great and if you were the first to develop an extension it could become very popular as NxT gets older (The source code was only released Jan 3 2014).

As quoted above: "NextCoin ... 5 or more support comments and we will do it  Smiley"

Come on folks... NxT is so young and has such a bright future. I just got added to http://bter.com/trade/NXT_btc and its on Peercover (Ripple & NxT Exchange/Gateway).

Can 5 more people please write a quick request for these guys to make one of their awesome Chrome plugins for NxT ...

+1 for NextCoin chrome extension

Nextcoin is no doubt the most promising crypto-currency of 2014.
Lot of people are switching from Cryptsy to Bter.com just they can buy NextCoin

Look how this guy turned a $400 to $30000 by investing in Nextcoin:
http://juliansarokin.com/from-400-to-30000-well-that-was-exciting/
AlmerFronberg (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:22:11 AM

Just an idea.

Thanks for your idea ! We will think about it seriously and maybe add it to our next update.
Even if we do decide to implement your idea, it might take some time because it requires updating all the source code of all the extensions.

Is there more support for this idea ? If yes show yourself !
AlmerFronberg (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:26:19 AM

We added NXT  Cheesy

DGEX NXT - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dgex-nxt-live-ticker/ojgnhefkpppedkgodikjegdbdippkgda

Are their requests for NXT BTER ?
bitarri

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:54:10 AM

Yes, please add NXT from BTER.

BTER is a much larger & trusted exchange than DGEX, and allows for a wide variety of crypto-currency pairs.
DGEX is only for NXT & therefore may not reflect the most accurate rate of Nextcoin.
eltonjock

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:15:06 PM

Yes, please add NXT from BTER.

BTER is a much larger & trusted exchange than DGEX, and allows for a wide variety of crypto-currency pairs.
DGEX is only for NXT & therefore may not reflect the most accurate rate of Nextcoin.

+1
AlmerFronberg (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:06:53 PM

It seems BTER API is currently now working  Undecided
We are trying to contact them and make it work again.

Once BTER will fix their API we will release a NXT-BTER extension  Smiley
Thanks for your support !
bitarri

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:32:13 AM

Please add Cryptsy MOONCOIN live ticker extension for Google Chrome.

Cryptsy just added MOON/BTC today and it's already outperforming all other crypto currencies.

http://imgur.com/YdPee6W
AlmerFronberg (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:11:50 AM

Please add Cryptsy MOONCOIN live ticker extension for Google Chrome.

Cryptsy just added MOON/BTC today and it's already outperforming all other crypto currencies.

http://imgur.com/YdPee6W

A few more support comments and it will be done  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: