Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet owners help Please  (Read 221 times)
earnmoneytalk (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:33:48 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:52:30 AM by earnmoneytalk

BOTS CLAIMING

I am running faucet EarnMoneyTalk

In the last few days i noticed unusual activity from 6 users on my site, They were claiming straight 24 hours every 5 mins for past 4 to 6 days.

I am using solvemedia captcha, Am curious how could they do this coz purchasing captcha is costlier than the reward.
OR
Does my site have some loop holes

I maybe harsh saying bots claiming but no human could do straight claim of 24 hours for 3 or 4 days every 5 minutes

Please help me to avoid these bots, Any ideas

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earnmoneytalk (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

Hi,

You should use makejar's anti-bot links with recaptcha and see if that helps you. I'm using anti-bots and really don't have any problems.

You can check users addresses on faucetHub and see are they claiming from other faucets or only from yours, or simply block any payouts to that faucethub address.

Thanks for your suggestion but

1. makejar's anti-bot links - i don't think it is good for 5 satoshi reward. It'll be too much time consuming for users (not worth their time).

2. blocking few or more address will not be a long term solution, generating new btc address is just a mouse click.
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

Then you can remove solvemedia and put anti-bots only. It's really same thing. You can solve them in the same amount of time.

As i know faucethub is using  1 address per account, so the user needs to make a new account to get a new address.

I don't have any more ideas really, this is working for me and I don't have any issues for now.

you can add multiple addresses to your faucethub account. if you wish to withdraw to a new wallet you should have the option to add that address.

anyway, I have no idea either. Had to close my faucets because every patch  and security i deployed against bots was overcome by them.

used browser check and only allowed certain browsers.
used anti XXS
used CSP protection
used iphub
blocked all crawlers/spiders and bots from faucet files.
used a catpcha rotator (1 of 3 captcha at random)
used time check (was the claimer at least 8 seconds on site)
blocked MySQL ports (only local)

Have no idea what else to do now. a tiny fraction is cought by faucethub anti bot features but not nearly enough.

you only found 6? lucky or havent searched enough. :/

good luck.

◄ freebcc.org ►
AhmadTaha

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

If you have your own script then you can do some tweaks to prevent bots :

- Use Faucethub's Payout Hash feature (which is returned in API when sending payout or checking address) to auto block multiple accounts/users using multiple addresses. Then you won't have any problem manually banning users as Payout Hash is unique for every user
- Use Random Captcha Rotation (like recaptcha, solvemedia, captchame, Iconcaptcha etc)
- Block users using VPN
- If possible, make some algorithm to automatically block users claiming continuously at uniform intervals
- Your solvemedia is very easy to solve, so some users might be using Image Recognition tool to bypass it. I guess you should increase its difficulty a bit, so its not difficult for users

Highest Paid MULTICOIN Mining - https://swiftmining.win (https://swiftmining.win)
earnmoneytalk (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

Thanks for the replies

you only found 6? lucky or havent searched enough. :/

good luck.

Haven't searched the complete database, just did a random search for past 5 days

you can add multiple addresses to your faucethub account. if you wish to withdraw to a new wallet you should have the option to add that address.

anyway, I have no idea either. Had to close my faucets because every patch  and security i deployed against bots was overcome by them.

used browser check and only allowed certain browsers.
used anti XXS
used CSP protection
used iphub
blocked all crawlers/spiders and bots from faucet files.
used a catpcha rotator (1 of 3 captcha at random)
used time check (was the claimer at least 8 seconds on site)
blocked MySQL ports (only local)

Have no idea what else to do now. a tiny fraction is cought by faucethub anti bot features but not nearly enough.

All these ideas just avoid some bots and these can be overcome by just making few tweaks to the bot code

If you have your own script then you can do some tweaks to prevent bots :

- Use Faucethub's Payout Hash feature (which is returned in API when sending payout or checking address) to auto block multiple accounts/users using multiple addresses. Then you won't have any problem manually banning users as Payout Hash is unique for every user
- Use Random Captcha Rotation (like recaptcha, solvemedia, captchame, Iconcaptcha etc)
- Block users using VPN
- If possible, make some algorithm to automatically block users claiming continuously at uniform intervals
- Your solvemedia is very easy to solve, so some users might be using Image Recognition tool to bypass it. I guess you should increase its difficulty a bit, so its not difficult for users

i like your idea of Random Captcha Rotation - But buying captcha solvers will overcome this rotation method
blocking users claim - I seriously doubt that method coz many legit users may suffer (leads drop traffic to my site)

Does anyone know the lowest rate to buy solving captchas services. so that i can adjust the faucet reward according to that to be non profitable for them
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

I like to keep things simple. The last thing I did was to add a custom captcha to my script. I’m not saying it’s any better than any other captcha out there but if there are people out there programming bots, I make sure they have put in some work to bypass it. And if I notice bot activity picking up, I’ll just change it...
Basically I make it too much work to be worth the effort.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
earnmoneytalk (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:08:16 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 10:23:34 AM by earnmoneytalk

I like to keep things simple. The last thing I did was to add a custom captcha to my script. I’m not saying it’s any better than any other captcha out there but if there are people out there programming bots, I make sure they have put in some work to bypass it. And if I notice bot activity picking up, I’ll just change it...
Basically I make it too much work to be worth the effort.

Really good idea, am gonna do that. I saw your faucet you've used math solving, am gonna stick with character typing (do you think any negative points in just characters)

Thanks mate really good idea to fight bots.

Edit: I have designed captcha and implemented it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: