Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Revolution Is Just Beginning (Full Interview)  (Read 3574 times)
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:16:22 PM

i hope he get sued

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:19:59 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 03:31:32 PM by subSTRATA

i hope he get sued

For what?

It is disturbing that many here are willingly ignoring the fact Bitcoin might not be "By the people, for the people" but realization of ages-old
ideas of past and current elites, people who over time became so powerful that they own not just your bodies but obviously minds as well.
Slave who thinks and says "I'm not a slave" is the perfect slave. If you think what is known and publicly available about Bitcoin is all there is
than you might be up for a major surprise.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:05:07 AM

Someone should create a list of lies and omissions in this video. For one thing, I don't think Moneygram or Western Union are using bitcoin yet as this video implies or outright claims.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:36:16 AM

Someone should create a list of lies and omissions in this video. For one thing, I don't think Moneygram or Western Union are using bitcoin yet as this video implies or outright claims.
It's an infotainmercial. Expect the profiteers. Bitcoin users not affected. Transition, remember? Eyes on the prize.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
bitfreak!
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:06:59 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 09:32:46 AM by bitfreak!

I guess people like you will dump Bitcoin if it comes to light that Satoshi is a pedo or something.
I was referring more to the fact that Edison tried to suppress and steal the cutting edge ideas off Tesla. He was a business man who was better at stealing ideas and crushing the competition then he was at developing his own ideas. If he had of successfully suppressed the innovation of AC electricity the world would look a lot different right now. He is the type of person who would hold back the advancement of the human race just to make himself richer. Satoshi is the type of person who works selflessly to advance the human race by bringing us ground breaking ideas and technology just like Tesla did. So I stand by what I said, connecting Edison and Satoshi is an insult.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:37:57 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 03:49:39 PM by subSTRATA

I guess people like you will dump Bitcoin if it comes to light that Satoshi is a pedo or something.
I was referring more to the fact that Edison tried to suppress and steal the cutting edge ideas off Tesla. He was a business man who was better at stealing ideas and crushing the competition then he was at developing his own ideas. If he had of successfully suppressed the innovation of AC electricity the world would look a lot different right now. He is the type of person who would hold back the advancement of the human race just to make himself richer. Satoshi is the type of person who works selflessly to advance the human race by bringing us ground breaking ideas and technology just like Tesla did. So I stand by what I said, connecting Edison and Satoshi is an insult.

What you said about Satoshi is true at a face level. I never stop there, I go as deep as the rabbit hole goes and from my perspective it is equally
possible Satoshi is God or Satan. What all of us know about Satoshi is absolutely not enough to conclude he is on "a light" side. If you think he is
on a side of "light" than sorry but you are very easily manipulated and fall for deception.

I am on this forum and into cryptocoins because I do not fear "darkness".

bitfreak!
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 03:54:11 PM

from my perspective it is equally possible Satoshi is God or Satan.
Uh huh...

What all of us know about Satoshi is absolutely not enough to conclude he is on "a light" side.
Weren't you the one who implied we shouldn't be so quick to paint things in black and white?
There is no "light" and "dark" side, there is only the infinite shades of gray in between.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:40:36 PM

from my perspective it is equally possible Satoshi is God or Satan.
Uh huh...

What all of us know about Satoshi is absolutely not enough to conclude he is on "a light" side.
Weren't you the one who implied we shouldn't be so quick to paint things in black and white?
There is no "light" and "dark" side, there is only the infinite shades of gray in between.

You are quick painting things in black and white if you don't agree that Satoshi could be on a side of "dark". If so, you already picked your side
so obviously "There is no "light" and "dark" side, there is only the infinite shades of gray in between" does not really holds the water. As soon as
we both agree that none of us really knows much about Edison nor Satoshi we can go drink a beer or something, mission complete! Until then this
whole debate is a variation on irrelevant bullshits, no better than debating about American Gladiators, some celebrity or random guy other there,
and I'll be here to point to that in a bit unconventional manner.

trashcan this thread malevolent u fkwit

Yes, and kill all Jews! Long live White Supremacy and so on ... all bullshits that happened were always because of partial information, you know?

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:00:41 PM

I wonder if Edison wrote in pearl, python or C++? Maybe old-school Bell C?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:01:01 PM

I agree this is a big time infomercial!  He is trying to connect a bunch of dots, that are different colors from different pictures to make a picture that will sell and make him more money!

I watched it in it's entirety, he is getting people into bitcoin that are not yet knowledgeable or even know anything about bitcoin.  This is way over priced information for those who will not go on the internet and look it up.  Or the other customers are those would not believe it because they read it on the internet, but will believe it because he published it in a booklet and took a lot money for it and put his name on it!

I do believe it will help with bitcoin adoption by some who would not normally buy in, but he is a money shark!  If you are on this forum, please do not buy his program, all the information is here and more for free.  Spend that money on giving someone a paper wallet with part of a bitcoin on it.  It will be money better spent for the cause.

Yes, he should be talking bitcoin for payment to look genuine as a believer, but he is not as the targeted customers do not yet have bitcoin or know how to get them from him or his affiliate link.

Mtnminer

Reminds me of some other joker I get email adverts from now and again. He wants to sell me info on how to become a Bitcoin miner. The info costs only $12. He claims we can earn $millions becoming a miner. He might be right in the long run about earning $millions. But he doesn't say anything about the expense that it will take to get set up mining in a way that is practical.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:06:52 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 05:18:59 PM by BADecker

I totally agree. We were taught in school years ago that Edison was one of the great people of the beginnings of modern technology. What a lie!

If Edison had not gotten in the way of Tesla, we would be light years ahead of where we are now in technology. In addition, it would be on a personal level. There would be 10 times more freedom in America, because government couldn't stop it, because of the technology that we all would have had.

Smiley

Edit: Consider MaidSafe at http://maidsafe.net/.

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
UltraPleb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:25:53 PM

Just a poorly-made commercial, don't bother watching.
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 05:26:24 PM

EPIC   Grin
LOL
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:50:16 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 06:00:40 PM by subSTRATA

If Edison had not gotten in the way of Tesla, we would be light years ahead of where we are now in technology. In addition, it would be on a personal level. There would be 10 times more freedom in America, because government couldn't stop it, because of the technology that we all would have had.

"Technology will set you free" ... not really. Our definitions of what freedom really is differ radically, obviously. My definition states that the more
you depend on something or someone the less free you really are. Judging by people like you, it seems to me the time is just perfect to execute
the final blow to your freedoms, you guys seem to already totally like losing those few freedoms you have left in exchange for "freedom" which is
nothing but what elites provided for you. A brilliant plan to enslave retards by offering them what they want (and what suits elites) in abundance
and take everything else from them, great job there!

Edit: Consider MaidSafe at http://maidsafe.net/.

Consider "liberating" yourself more so that this farce starts moving to interesting part, watching disoriented herd roam around is not fun anymore.

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:11:00 PM

so Edison invented Bitcoin using C++ in the 19th century?
it was about the time when he invented the light bulb and tried  to claim alternating current invention from Tesla Cheesy

LightRider
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:43:38 AM

"The public isn't going to buy it unless they believe the idea came from a dead old white guy!"

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
G GREY ESP

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:25:45 AM

Edison premine? lmfaoooo!!!=)
LightRider
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:35:17 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1yv26o/gox_horror_story_thread_how_much_did_you_lose/

I wonder if they'll be quoting from this thread any time soon...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: