Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you're not out, get out.  (Read 26305 times)
oakpacific

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:53:09 AM

Bitcoin/USD, last 3 months. Any questions?

Bitcoin is over. If you're not out, get out. The last ones to leave will be the worst off.

I've been saying for months that this was a speculative bubble, a pyramid scheme. I said that when bubbles pop, they pop all the way. There were replies like "troll" and "hater".  "The bitcoin's value will inevitably increase." (Bazil). "Regular use of Bitcoins will pick up pace, it's inevitable." (Goodlord666). There are still people writing comments like that.

I was right. You were wrong. Now suffer.

Lol.  Where is this super smart guy lately?

If you have been paying attention(which you shouldn't Wink), he is still happily trolling away like nothing had happened.

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:55:12 AM

Bitcoin is over. If you're not out, get out. The last ones to leave will be the worst off.

I've been saying for months that this was a speculative bubble, a pyramid scheme. I said that when bubbles pop, they pop all the way. There were replies like "troll" and "hater".  "The bitcoin's value will inevitably increase." (Bazil). "Regular use of Bitcoins will pick up pace, it's inevitable." (Goodlord666). There are still people writing comments like that.

Lol.  Where is this super smart guy lately?

If you have been paying attention(which you shouldn't Wink), he is still happily trolling away like nothing had happened.

i wonder if he really cashed out.. and if he did, he'll be super pissed off and bitter about BTC, so he'll just continue badmouthing it  Cheesy
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 4271

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:01:41 AM

oh man I love these necros, keep 'em coming

and to the OP

hahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgurk cough cough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 03:06:40 AM

SELL SELL SELL
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:32:01 AM

I've been saying for months that this was a speculative bubble, a pyramid scheme. I said that when bubbles pop, they pop all the way. There were replies like "troll" and "hater".  "The bitcoin's value will inevitably increase." (Bazil). "Regular use of Bitcoins will pick up pace, it's inevitable." (Goodlord666). There are still people writing comments like that.

Wow, this guy seems to know a thing or two about investment! Did any of you listen to his advice? Or are you suffering because you didn't? Wink

IIRC, the guy let it slip that he did his buy-in at around $2.  Timed it almost perfectly.  Before that he was talking down the market (I always felt ineffectively) and right after that, he shut up for a long long time.  He woke up again to try to talk things down briefly after the early 2013 spike, but didn't stick around long.  His best work happened from mid to end of 2011.  God only knows how much he made if he bought at the late 2011 bottom rather than a series of double-downs as I did.

Lately he's been mostly trying to get people (including yours truly) to sue Mt. Gox for some reason.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
oakpacific

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:05:43 AM

I've been saying for months that this was a speculative bubble, a pyramid scheme. I said that when bubbles pop, they pop all the way. There were replies like "troll" and "hater".  "The bitcoin's value will inevitably increase." (Bazil). "Regular use of Bitcoins will pick up pace, it's inevitable." (Goodlord666). There are still people writing comments like that.

Wow, this guy seems to know a thing or two about investment! Did any of you listen to his advice? Or are you suffering because you didn't? Wink

IIRC, the guy let it slip that he did his buy-in at around $2.  Timed it almost perfectly.  Before that he was talking down the market (I always felt ineffectively) and right after that, he shut up for a long long time.  He woke up again to try to talk things down briefly after the early 2013 spike, but didn't stick around long.  His best work happened from mid to end of 2011.  God only knows how much he made if he bought at the late 2011 bottom rather than a series of double-downs as I did.

Lately he's been mostly trying to get people (including yours truly) to sue Mt. Gox for some reason.

Then I guess you hadn't followed him for long enough though.

He still tried to talk down the market after the bottom, check out his posts.

But then again, I take off my hat to you guys who just want to give everyone credit and say nothing but good things after you have sealed your win.

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:42:00 PM

Yep Id agree with this bear sentiment right now

Still in bear territory for sure

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:30:49 AM

LOL, wonder if the OP got "out"?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:42:40 AM

Lovely thread.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:33:06 AM

Lol how wrong you were long term.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:19:17 AM

Someone keep pumping old thread for some reasons?
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Someone keep pumping old thread for some reasons?

the reason is: to laugh learn...
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:59:23 PM

Lol how wrong you were long term.

He was right on the short term. From 4.2$ on the 9th September to 2$ in October.
I fixed the chart, so people better understand what he was talking about.
The lesson to learn is that even with Bitcoins' killer app (Silk Road), the bubble still had to deflate a lot.

PS. In the bearish scenario, 9th September 2011 is IMO similar to the 6th October 2014. The rebounds were even stronger back then.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
CUNÉGONDE

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:33:08 AM

Really interesting, some people say that Bitcoin is a bubble in 2011?
teukon
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:44:58 AM

Really interesting, some people say that Bitcoin is a bubble in 2011?

Relatively speaking, June 2011 marks the peak of Bitcoin's largest bubble, even if we consider the two bubbles of 2013 as one.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:22:08 PM

Nagle is still posting bearish posts even today on the forum.

It must really hurt being that wrong about something. Even if it goes to zero this very afternoon, what a squandered opportunity!
piramida
Legendary

Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:25:01 PM

I get the disticnt feeling that we are merely in the eye of the storm...
Indeed, people are losing interest.  There are no billionaire investors waiting to cash in, just people desperate to get rich like the early adopters did.  Somebody's gotta lose money. 

This particular quote keeps coming back, only the "early adopters" group keeps growing.. Second wave of early adopters... Third... Fourth... Still no investors, just adopters... Hmm wait that looks like something.. Can it be people's money? Smiley

i am satoshi
xmasdobo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:35:43 PM

The amount of BTC being offered for sale at 5.25 is just staggering. It truly dwarfs the amount of
money wanting into BTC. Just two weeks ago people would have loved to buy at that price but now
no one wants to touch them.

How can the price possibly recover when people do not want to buy, and even if they do buy,
the amount of cash to bring the price back up to 7 is ridiculous.

Why buy at $7 if you can buy at $5.25?
Why buy at $5.24 if you can buy at $4?
Why buy at $4 if you can buy at $3?
People are going to keep pressing their luck until someone decides it's time to buy big, and the procrastinators lose out big time.

The big dogs could bring the price up to $10 right now if they wanted to, which means double the value than $5.25 for them. Saw someone with a 17,000 btc bid at 5.25 earlier.

See, but no one wants in at $10. No one who's not in bitcoins now wants in at all.

There is no "big dog" to save you guys.

We'll there's people like me... if BTC goes to ridiculously low prices, it would be stupid to not get in relatively big to get a good chunk just IN CASE it explodes again. There is a lot of people like me willing to get in if it goes ridiculously low, just in case.
piramida
Legendary

Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:26:36 PM

The amount of BTC being offered for sale at 5.25 is just staggering. It truly dwarfs the amount of
money wanting into BTC. Just two weeks ago people would have loved to buy at that price but now
no one wants to touch them.

How can the price possibly recover when people do not want to buy, and even if they do buy,
the amount of cash to bring the price back up to 7 is ridiculous.

Why buy at $7 if you can buy at $5.25?
Why buy at $5.24 if you can buy at $4?
Why buy at $4 if you can buy at $3?
People are going to keep pressing their luck until someone decides it's time to buy big, and the procrastinators lose out big time.

The big dogs could bring the price up to $10 right now if they wanted to, which means double the value than $5.25 for them. Saw someone with a 17,000 btc bid at 5.25 earlier.

See, but no one wants in at $10. No one who's not in bitcoins now wants in at all.

There is no "big dog" to save you guys.

We'll there's people like me... if BTC goes to ridiculously low prices, it would be stupid to not get in relatively big to get a good chunk just IN CASE it explodes again. There is a lot of people like me willing to get in if it goes ridiculously low, just in case.

Also you must understand that the "ridiculous amounts of cash" these guys are talking about is like $100k Smiley Ah the early days... When silly people didn't want in at overpriced $10 bitcoins... Smiley

i am satoshi
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:05:26 PM

Nagle is still posting bearish posts even today on the forum.

It must really hurt being that wrong about something. Even if it goes to zero this very afternoon, what a squandered opportunity!

Of course he is butthurt about it.

He could have, should have, would have made a ton of money if he bought bitcoin back then and held even until today at not an ATH.

Of course some people can't admit when they are wrong. So funny to see this! lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: