Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't fall in the fake rally!  (Read 1973 times)
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:40:39 PM

Fallin is bought by the guy that is attempting to kill the market for cheap coins?

Fallin.. is your buyer in srs trouble atm?  That flash crash failure attempt must not of been pretty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

$200 within 2 or 3 days really is a bold prediction. It would have to tank enormously in order to achieve that. I think the risk of that actually happening is incredibly small. We may very well fall in the $450s or even below that. But anything below $350 within two days is bogus. There are still enough people who are readily buying coins in the $400s. I'm not a hopeless optimist, but this really is much too bearish to happen.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Soccruo

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:48:06 PM

There are too many falling-like users here, maybe now it's the right time to go all in.

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

Who is this asshole?

:]
antibitcoinconsortium (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:42:31 PM

It's only 18k btc to 0 on bitstamp, one small whale can make the price go to zero in a few seconds...
Time to wake up from the dream and move on.

Remember there are people with 100k+ btc!!!

There is simply no demand for bitcoin, the people of the world have voted with their money!
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

Be careful not to fall into the fake rally trick the elite bitcoiners will try to sell you!
It will crash to 200-250 within 2 days! You have been warned!
Get out now and don't be the bag holder of silly magic internet money! It's not real!!!

You will look like a fool to your grand children when you grow old, whitout any money to support them!

I'm very disturbed that you would start a thread and claim the price will be half the current amount.  Mainly because you don't bother to share any real information in regards to how you came to this realization.  You don't seem to be worried about the outcome of you being wrong will have on those that follow your advice.  

Don't you think as a new member you have almost no credibility and making claims like this make you even more discredited? 
falllling

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:46:35 PM

It's only 18k btc to 0 on bitstamp, one small whale can make the price go to zero in a few seconds...

There is simply no demand for bitcoin, the people of the world have voted with their money!

agreed, bitcoin is going to nowhere but down
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:00:14 PM

there is a strange resistance around $480..

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:12:11 PM

This literally just happend yesterday..

How did that end up for the dude trying to crash BTC?  Wat $470 and not $0.. he must be livid.  Try again though  I could use some cheap coins.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:13:33 PM

I really love those newbie prophets Smiley
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:29:07 PM

Just opened a short position at Plus500 with entry at 467.92 USD/BTC for 500 bucks (that means 2000 USD in BTC with the leverage).
I'm up to get ~56% profit if you are right, but if it doesn't go down to 200 in 2 days I'll sue you for the losses.

Just hit the stop-loss at 500 USD/BTC to a total loss of about 100 bucks out of 500. I just made that (for me) small call on your senseless bullshit for you to notice how hard it can be for people to follow your delusion.
Now... are you up to put those 100 back on my pocket? Or are you just mouth, 0% brain and 0% responsibility?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
falllling

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:30:42 PM

do NOT forget the dead cat bounce at just 4 days ago! $520 - $470 again!

fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:36:17 PM

do NOT forget the dead cat bounce at just 4 days ago! $520 - $470 again!

Oh my, red colors and all, aren't you fancy now.  Grin

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: