Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is under $8K?  (Read 1178 times)
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

Thursday, cryptocurrency prices fell below, Bitcoin hit a six-week low against the US Justice Department, which is investigating whether traders manipulated Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Perhaps this news has affected the price of bitcoin slumped last time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

I think the news of US justice investigation has affected the traders to release their Bitcoin by selling it then the supply is increasing, other news that I heard is the second releasing of Mt Gox as the big holders of bitcoin.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

The market is in doubt. I think about 2 months to uptrend. At that time btc will exceed the $ 10k mark for personal opinion
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

It continues to fall further. The bear market is still dominant. There is no other way to wait for the entrance of the bulls into the market.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Bitcoin has not grown that's the problem. Some bad thing happened around the bitcoin nowadays. Here, we just keep waiting until the bullish phase starts, but who knows when the rally starts? Maybe there is some positive news over the coming months, which could help.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Many sell bitcoin this year because it has gained a large profit earlier this year and bitcoin investors will buy at a cheap price. for now bitcoin prices according to investors is very expensive.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

BTC is struggling hard to gain volume from outside. Rather the market whole is suffering from shortage of volume. The overall marketcap is hovering between $300b-$400b for quite a time now. Such stagnation of volume is never healthy for a market. Because of this, bulk hodlers play with that volume and bring bull and bear phase for making profit by manipulating the market. Thus, Bitcoin isn't really able to cross $10k threshold. Also, Bitcoin won't tumble below $6k because of the huge support.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

Now BTC is under $8K, do you have any opinions about this issue?
We think BTC will go uptrend to reach over $10K but it can be now.

I believe the dropping of market value is maybe due to the new coins introduce in the market because many people are selling and divert their investment into buying cheap coins hoping that the price will increase.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

BTC is getting it hard to cross $8k point because of the heavy manipulation being done by some big hodlers which usually include whales and exchanges. They have data about all the selling and buying points and hence, trade according to that which spoils market. This heavy manipulation isn't letting new investors enter the market which is another problem. Also, the bot trading isn't good for the market which is being done heavily.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

this is still because of the lack of demands from the community, people tend to rely more on altcoins, since there is much more opportunity from them than in bitcoin, but still we cannot remove bitcoin out of the picture, bitcoin still is a good investment and still a valuable asset. I also think that the price is below 8000 usd, because Mt. Gox is releasing bitcoins that they have, an in turn people are just waiting till Mt. Gox had already exhausted the bitcoins they have and in turn, people will buy bitcoins at a lower price, then we'll see another wave of supply and demand and probably we'll see a new ATH for bitcoin, but for now, we should just relax and not let FUDs affect our decisions.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

Price manipulation will be the biggest harm to cryptographic tokens, expecting a more regulated market
This will not going to stop unless there is some changes that is going to apply to the blockchain and Bitcoin itself. It will keep on happening every now and then unless there is someone make a move but i guess the people are getting into it but when prices is going to rise we will suffer from the sudden rises of every fees on the exchanges so i think there is some disadvantage and advantages for everything.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

After a significant drop in price since December last year, some investors are very disappointed in bitcoin and its popularity has dropped significantly. Now investors are not in a hurry to invest in bitcoin and took a wait-and-see attitude. In addition, recently many bitcoin holders began to sell them as soon as the price of bitcoin increases. This inhibits the growth rate bitcoin.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

In my opinion, it is unfortunate that the price of Bitcoin in a total decline during this period and I think this is the worst year for cryptocurrencies in terms of statistics. Furthermore, I guess the whole situation ( crisis ) is a game from the capitalists ( businessmen/women ), and I think that they sold a large proportion of Bitcoin, that's why their price is decreased, and with influence through the media , many users of crypto sold also their BTC. and the only goal of those capitalists is re-buying when the value of this currency in a huge decline ( less than 6000 usd) in order to ensure their profit in a long term. Otherwise, I think that this crisis is temporary and after that there will be a big pump in bitcoin and the followers ( cryptocurrencies ) .   
Wel should not be afraid,  and everyone must stop pessimistic thinking.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

I think that this year is very hard for btc and whole cryptomarket as governments and banks are took measurements to stop crypto popularity.They are continually pushing crypto coins from its practical use by limitating everything that is crypto connected and continually spreading fake news.
That is why BTC is under $8K. But BTC is continuing its way to new highs soon.

riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

I heard some big holders has released their BTC in big amount, this is causing the supply increase while demand is still remain. As economic rule, increasing supply while demands is still less then the price should be decreased.

this is one of the biggest reason why the price fall.
but as we can see in the future, i think this is the last dump of the price and we will have more than 10K USD in just a couple of weeks.
just be patient.
hopefully what you say is true to be true, but we can not believe it without a reliable source of information to hold on to that possibility. and if you have it then can you tell me?

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

Price manipulation will be the biggest harm to cryptographic tokens, expecting a more regulated market
This will not going to stop unless there is some changes that is going to apply to the blockchain and Bitcoin itself. It will keep on happening every now and then unless there is someone make a move but i guess the people are getting into it but when prices is going to rise we will suffer from the sudden rises of every fees on the exchanges so i think there is some disadvantage and advantages for everything.

Trading manipulation is the reason for the bitcoin price dump now bro. You will be able to find the bitcoin value grow back in the marketplace dude. Why you fear about the price raise mate. If you see the bitcoin value go bigger in the market you can see the same fees only bro.
I do not know, why you think that fee will be increased. It is time we see mempool emty so no fee issue will be there.
honestinvestor

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

It could be in the coming months. This is the market and it has its own laws. I think the cue will be higher New !psychological! marks...
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

I think that happened because too many people in the market were too sure that price will reach six digits area. It is the so called reflexivity of the market that changes when too many people think the same and trade the same targets.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:03:04 AM

The support bound of BTC is 7,2k $. I think very hard to damage this bound, In June, the price of BTC will softly increase and can reach 12k in the end of this month. Cryto is very difference with stock, the analysic is only for reference.
I really hope this is true. If BTC go above $10k before the first half of year ends, I'll be happy
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

Well be used to it, downtrend and uptrend in the price of the coins were normal this is due to few reasons like panic selling of the weak investors, whales who take profit or those who spread FUD to the community to take advantage the bear market. If you have bitcoin dont mind the current situation now, it would be better if you refrain yourself for monitoring the market often. Im bullish in cryptos hence I believe the market will recover and we can experience again the bull market just like what happened before thus think positive.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: