Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 02:14:44 AM

I Noticed an interesting UI bug in anxbtc.com Account Profile > API

I've recently installed the ANX Vault App for Android, so an API key was automatically created, but by default, it doesn't allow you to move (withdraw) funds with the app: you have to go to anxbtc.com Account Profile > API and check "Move Funds".

However I noticed that if you check BOTH "Move Funds" and "Place and Manage orders" then Save, the site will tell you everything went fine, send you a confirmation e-mail, but you will still not be able to transfer money with ANX Vault. Then if you go back to the Web site, you'll notice that only "Place and Manage orders" is checked.

I got it to work by checking only "Move Funds" and not "Place and Manage orders".

For reference, I was using Windows 8.1 and Firefox.
Thanks for reporting this bug.  I'll forward this to the technical team and they'll see what they can do to fix it! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mario1979

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:43:28 AM

I wanted to recharge my ANXPLUS card and this is the first time I am trying this out,

I tried to recharge my ANXPLUS Debit Card yesterday, but I received an error.
I tried  to recharge my Debit Card with 0.04 BTC today but received a message stating that the amount was to low. the minimum to recharge is 0.01 BTC, what is the problem and can anyone help me with some information concerning this. Thank you in advandced
ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:01:19 AM

I wanted to recharge my ANXPLUS card and this is the first time I am trying this out,

I tried  to recharge my Debit Card with 0.04 BTC today but received a message stating that the amount was to low. the minimum to recharge is 0.01 BTC, what is the problem and can anyone help me with some information concerning this. Thank you in advandced

The problem is that ANX hide all relevant information until it becomes a problem for the user. By the way, your recharging might take up to 48hours, I guess you didn't know this, since they don't display it on their website, except for deep down in the FAQ.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
mario1979

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:25:12 AM

The problem is that ANX hide all relevant information until it becomes a problem for the user. By the way, your recharging might take up to 48hours, I guess you didn't know this, since they don't display it on their website, except for deep down in the FAQ.

I contacted support, they informed me that the minimum to recharge my debit card is $100, the crazy thing is that on the recharge page it states that the minimum to recharge is 0.01 BTC, I am a little confused now or am I suddenly not trusting them anymore
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:05:01 PM

I contacted support, they informed me that the minimum to recharge my debit card is $100, the crazy thing is that on the recharge page it states that the minimum to recharge is 0.01 BTC, I am a little confused now or am I suddenly not trusting them anymore

Hi Mario,
Can you please PM me a screenshot of the transaction, and the page stating that the minimum recharge is 0.01 BTC?

Thanks.
mario1979

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:22:20 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 01:36:13 AM by mario1979

I tried  to recharge my Debit Card with 0.04 BTC today but received a message stating that the amount was to low. the minimum to recharge is 0.01 BTC, what is the problem and can anyone help me with some information concerning this. Thank you in advandced

Hi Mario,
Can you please PM me a screenshot of the transaction, and the page stating that the minimum recharge is 0.01 BTC?

Thanks.

Hi byt411, I am new to this, how do I insert a pic in the pm? where can I read about the fees, the minimum to load an ANX debit card, how much I can withdraw from an ATM in a day etc etc.....
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 02:18:25 AM

I tried  to recharge my Debit Card with 0.04 BTC today but received a message stating that the amount was to low. the minimum to recharge is 0.01 BTC, what is the problem and can anyone help me with some information concerning this. Thank you in advandced

Hi Mario,

Thanks.

Hi byt411, I am new to this, how do I insert a pic in the pm? where can I read about the fees, the minimum to load an ANX debit card, how much I can withdraw from an ATM in a day etc etc.....

It was stated clearly in the FAQ, and that's where inquiries like this belong... It was a Frequently Asked Question, therefore we answered in the section.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 02:20:19 AM

Hi Mario,

Thanks.

Hello Mario,
Firstly, to insert a picture in any post, you must upload it onto an online image hosting site like tinypic, take the direct URL, then insert it in between:
Code:
[img][/img]
These questions are all answered in the FAQ: https://www.anxbtc.com/faq

Cheers,
monbux
mario1979

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:31:23 AM

Hi Mario,

Thanks.

Hello Mario,
Firstly, to insert a picture in any post, you must upload it onto an online image hosting site like tinypic, take the direct URL, then insert it in between:
Code:
[img][/img]

Cheers,
monbux

Thank you this matter has been solved and I fully understand it now Wink
byt411

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:53:25 PM

Hi Mario,

Thanks.

Hello Mario,
Code:
[img][/img]

Cheers,
monbux

Thank you this matter has been solved and I fully understand it now Wink

No problem. I'm glad we could help you. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 01:30:39 PM

Online and ready to answer any of your questions. Smiley
calagan

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:58:46 PM

Could one of the friendly ANX guys let us know why support for CHF (Swiss Franc) has been removed?
Is there any chance it will reappear?
If not, I would suggest to edit the original post and remove CHF from the list of "advantages".

... and for those who wonder, YES, the CHF fulfills the definition of a major currency, at least more so than the NZD or even the SGD.

That is a very good question. I will ask and I will come back to you, but the reply will probably be tomorrow, since today is Sunday.

Still waiting for a reply regarding the above questions.

I would also like to know the exchange fee when making a purchase with the ANX Premium Debit card at a POS in non-USD currencies such as EUR or CHF. To be clear, I'm not talking about the exchange rate which is published by MasterCard (https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html), but the additional percentage charged by the issuer, which is often 2-5%.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:11:56 PM

Could one of the friendly ANX guys let us know why support for CHF (Swiss Franc) has been removed?
Is there any chance it will reappear?
If not, I would suggest to edit the original post and remove CHF from the list of "advantages".

... and for those who wonder, YES, the CHF fulfills the definition of a major currency, at least more so than the NZD or even the SGD.

That is a very good question. I will ask and I will come back to you, but the reply will probably be tomorrow, since today is Sunday.

Still waiting for a reply regarding the above questions.

I would also like to know the exchange fee when making a purchase with the ANX Premium Debit card at a POS in non-USD currencies such as EUR or CHF. To be clear, I'm not talking about the exchange rate which is published by MasterCard (https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html), but the additional percentage charged by the issuer, which is often 2-5%.

Hey calagan,

To answer your first question, CHF has been removed due to its volatility after de-pegged from the Euro. We will remove CHF from the advantage list.

Secondly, The additional percentage charged by the issuer is 1.5%. 

If you have any additional questions, please ask! Smiley

Cheers,
monbux
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 04:08:52 PM

Did you guys check out our ANX blog yet?  Look there for the latest updates and news! Smiley
http://blog.anxintl.com/
ejinte

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:45:16 AM

Did you guys check out our ANX blog yet?  Look there for the latest updates and news! Smiley

I know I sound like an annoying bitch, but when are you going to update your webpage?  Undecided

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
byt411

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:51:56 AM

I know I sound like an annoying bitch, but when are you going to update your webpage?  Undecided

We have fixed the discrepancies in fees between ANXBTC and ANXPRO. As to the support information, we have decided to not change it since the information is valid and not a lie.
All new customers now get sent via email all the details of the loading time and such before the card is shipped.
ejinte

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:55:53 AM

We have fixed the discrepancies in fees between ANXBTC and ANXPRO. As to the support information, we have decided to not change it since the information is valid and not a lie.
All new customers now get sent via email all the details of the loading time and such before the card is shipped.

Okay cool! So where is the phone number to the ANXBTC telephone support for my ANX PLUS card?

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
byt411

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:57:46 AM

Okay cool! So where is the phone number to the ANXBTC telephone support for my ANX PLUS card?

The telephone support of our card issuer is +86(10) 9507 1998
ejinte

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:56:05 PM

That's the nummer for the support of the card issuer and not for ANXBTC!

LIAR!

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.6%-1% House Edge
byt411

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:15:02 PM

That's the nummer for the support of the card issuer and not for ANXBTC!

LIAR!
May I ask where we have stated that WE have a telephone support?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: