Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:05:32 AM

It seems that ANX is not about creating service or having customers, rather it is a vehicle to extract money out of the tech bubble.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/01/27/hong-kong-based-bitcoin-exchange-anx-goes-us-markets-coinmkt-acquisition/
Hello Erdogan,

How so?  Would google be a vehicle to extract money out of the tech bubble as well, then?  They are purchasing many startups and small businesses/companies as well.

Bad support: only excuses, never progress.
The article: The company is engaged in aquisitions.

Hello,
As byt441 requested, if you find that our support does not meet your standards, feel free to provide any suggestions!

Nah, it is a lost case. The support people are random people on the net spewing this garbage for minimal pay, they probably know nothing about the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:27:50 PM

It seems that ANX is not about creating service or having customers, rather it is a vehicle to extract money out of the tech bubble.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/01/27/hong-kong-based-bitcoin-exchange-anx-goes-us-markets-coinmkt-acquisition/
Hello Erdogan,

How so?  Would google be a vehicle to extract money out of the tech bubble as well, then?  They are purchasing many startups and small businesses/companies as well.

Bad support: only excuses, never progress.
The article: The company is engaged in aquisitions.

Hello,
As byt441 requested, if you find that our support does not meet your standards, feel free to provide any suggestions!

Nah, it is a lost case. The support people are random people on the net spewing this garbage for minimal pay, they probably know nothing about the company.

If you are going to talk in such an unconstructive manner, please leave the thread. Thank you.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:02:39 PM

Today we've added support to keep track of your ANXPRO accounts to CryptFolio (BitcoinTalk thread). Adding the exchange was fairly straightforward Smiley

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of exchange balances over time, and generates reports (such as your overall net worth in any currency).

So how are they generating revenues? From fiat money only?

Our profits come from many different sources, including but not limited to:
-Transaction Fees
-Debit Card Fees
-Fees from our physical bitcoin store
-Fees from our Bitcoin ATM.

see that is playing it smart getting revenue from multiple sources is a good thing, i wish i had a bitcoin atm set up somewhere i wonder if people would take interest in it
To be honest, bitcoin is still pretty young.  ANX, like all other major companies that accept and promote bitcoin want this currency to strive and to be known everywhere!  I hear that there are more and more bitcoin ATMs being setup around the world. Smiley

man i wish there was atm machines near me in the Midwest USA they all seem to be on big places and i can understand that but makes smaller areas feel left out lol  Cry

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:03:18 PM

Could one of the friendly ANX guys let us know why support for CHF (Swiss Franc) has been removed?
Is there any chance it will reappear?
If not, I would suggest to edit the original post and remove CHF from the list of "advantages".

... and for those who wonder, YES, the CHF fulfills the definition of a major currency, at least more so than the NZD or even the SGD.

maybe not enough sales / trades?

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:04:46 PM

I Noticed an interesting UI bug in anxbtc.com Account Profile > API

I've recently installed the ANX Vault App for Android, so an API key was automatically created, but by default, it doesn't allow you to move (withdraw) funds with the app: you have to go to anxbtc.com Account Profile > API and check "Move Funds".

However I noticed that if you check BOTH "Move Funds" and "Place and Manage orders" then Save, the site will tell you everything went fine, send you a confirmation e-mail, but you will still not be able to transfer money with ANX Vault. Then if you go back to the Web site, you'll notice that only "Place and Manage orders" is checked.

I got it to work by checking only "Move Funds" and not "Place and Manage orders".

For reference, I was using Windows 8.1 and Firefox.

good find keep finding them bugs so they can be fixed  Wink

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:06:08 PM

I wanted to recharge my ANXPLUS card and this is the first time I am trying this out,

I tried to recharge my ANXPLUS Debit Card yesterday, but I received an error.
I tried  to recharge my Debit Card with 0.04 BTC today but received a message stating that the amount was to low. the minimum to recharge is 0.01 BTC, what is the problem and can anyone help me with some information concerning this. Thank you in advandced

yeah they want recarge amount of $100 minimal

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:08:03 PM

I wanted to recharge my ANXPLUS card and this is the first time I am trying this out,

I tried to recharge my ANXPLUS Debit Card yesterday, but I received an error.
I tried  to recharge my Debit Card with 0.04 BTC today but received a message stating that the amount was to low. the minimum to recharge is 0.01 BTC, what is the problem and can anyone help me with some information concerning this. Thank you in advandced

The problem is that ANX hide all relevant information until it becomes a problem for the user. By the way, your recharging might take up to 48hours, I guess you didn't know this, since they don't display it on their website, except for deep down in the FAQ.

I contacted support, they informed me that the minimum to recharge my debit card is $100, the crazy thing is that on the recharge page it states that the minimum to recharge is 0.01 BTC, I am a little confused now or am I suddenly not trusting them anymore

Hi Mario,
Can you please PM me a screenshot of the transaction, and the page stating that the minimum recharge is 0.01 BTC?

Thanks.

Hi byt411, I am new to this, how do I insert a pic in the pm? where can I read about the fees, the minimum to load an ANX debit card, how much I can withdraw from an ATM in a day etc etc.....
Hello Mario,
Firstly, to insert a picture in any post, you must upload it onto an online image hosting site like tinypic, take the direct URL, then insert it in between:
Code:
[img][/img]
These questions are all answered in the FAQ: https://www.anxbtc.com/faq

Cheers,
monbux

Thank you this matter has been solved and I fully understand it now Wink

good to hear and thank you for keeping us posted on the progress of the issue and letting us know is resolved

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:19:30 PM

Did you guys check out our ANX blog yet?  Look there for the latest updates and news! Smiley
http://blog.anxintl.com/

I know I sound like an annoying bitch, but when are you going to update your webpage?  Undecided

LOL  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:20:48 PM

Did you guys check out our ANX blog yet?  Look there for the latest updates and news! Smiley
http://blog.anxintl.com/

I know I sound like an annoying bitch, but when are you going to update your webpage?  Undecided

We have fixed the discrepancies in fees between ANXBTC and ANXPRO. As to the support information, we have decided to not change it since the information is valid and not a lie.
All new customers now get sent via email all the details of the loading time and such before the card is shipped.

that is good to hear and i am sure all new customers will be less confussed

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:25:22 PM

About a year ago the support told me, they build a fee structure depending on traded volume.
Why it's not live yet?

Sorry about the delayed response.
We have cancelled the fee structure depending on traded volume, and market orders are now fixed at 0.6% and limit orders at 0.3%.
Any trader with a volume of more than 100BTC/month may contact us, and we will configure your account to have no fees. We reserve the right to withdraw this benefit at any time.

sweet thanks for the update now if only  could trade 100bitcoin i would be set  Grin

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:00:47 PM

man i wish there was atm machines near me in the Midwest USA they all seem to be on big places and i can understand that but makes smaller areas feel left out lol
USA is quite big on bitcoin in some parts, no? o.O  There is nothing around where I live here in Canada.  Sometimes I wish that the next day, I could walk up to my local Tim Horton's, and they would as me; "Are you paying in bitcoin, sir?"  Would be pretty neat. Grin
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:06:36 PM

Be sure to check out and like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ANXBTC
snoopy101

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:42:09 AM

With much excitement I signed up for the ANX debit card, ordering the max of 10 cards, and paying nearly 300 USD, plus loading my cards and express mail verification.  I had to wait 3 months to apply as I need to switch power bills in my name.

I hold a USA passport but have permanent residency in Ecuador, meaning I have life time residency, government issued ID, and legal this is my tax residency, and KYC residency.

WARNING to all getting excited about ANX, ANX will refuse you without giving any reason at all and you may lose your money for your printed cards. I provided 3 photo IDs, me holding all of these IDs and a power bill from the government power company.  I paid over 500 USD, and I still have not received back my money.  I am here at the house waiting for an express verification that may never come.

I received the following:

"Thank you for submitting the verification documents again. Kindly note that we received all your verification documents as many as you described.
Unfortunately in this instance our external KYC vendor has not approved your application. The vendor does not disclose specific details as to why a verification request is rejected.
Our sincerest apologies but we can not proceed further with your verification request.
Apologies that we can not be more helpful.
Keith
Customer Support Team"

Ok bitcoin community, its not us, its  "our external KYC vendor" that is screwing you.

We are refusing you without reason, or refund is the jest of it.  Does this sound like what we as the bitcoin community should accept from our providers?  I would expect a bank to refuse without cause.  Bitcoins are about being transparent. For example, you have been denied because you are american, at least that I can understand, and I know not to refer USA passport holders to ANX.

I have no criminal record and good credit.  Is it the color of my skin? Is it my country?  They dont say, is this what we should expect from our bitcoin providers?

We need to stand up together and make sure companies like ANX cannot do stuff like this.  ANX has the right to refuse, but they most certainly should give a reason, and not pass the buck onto "external providers".

I am in contact with the local bitcoin community, both in Chili, peru and Ecuador to see what can be done to make sure our block isnt discriminated in this fashion, and ANX will be brought up in a public forum of my bitcoin peers.  I will state my name and not pass the buck on to external providers.

In the mean time use cation when applying for cards from them, as you may lose hours of your time.  I am not going to go as far as calling them a scam at this point, but I am certainly out 500 USD that has not yet been refunded and it appears cards are in the mail.

In the very least I am owed 500 USD and an explanation of why I have been refused.

snoopy101

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:49:38 AM

also a side note, https://dsx.uk/ has just accepted me using the same documentation, it seems some companies are working within the spirit of bitcoin while others are just profit motivated.
snoopy101

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:57:15 AM

With much excitement I signed up for the ANX debit card, ordering the max of 10 cards, and paying nearly 300 USD, plus loading my cards and express mail verification.  I had to wait 3 months to apply as I need to switch power bills in my name.

I hold a USA passport but have permanent residency in Ecuador, meaning I have life time residency, government issued ID, and legal this is my tax residency, and KYC residency.

WARNING to all getting excited about ANX, ANX will refuse you without giving any reason at all and you may lose your money for your printed cards. I provided 3 photo IDs, me holding all of these IDs and a power bill from the government power company.  I paid over 500 USD, and I still have not received back my money.  I am here at the house waiting for an express verification that may never come.

"Thank you for submitting the verification documents again. Kindly note that we received all your verification documents as many as you described.
Unfortunately in this instance our external KYC vendor has not approved your application. The vendor does not disclose specific details as to why a verification request is rejected.
Our sincerest apologies but we can not proceed further with your verification request.
Keith
Customer Support Team"

Ok bitcoin community, its not us, its  "our external KYC vendor" that is screwing you.

We are refusing you without reason, or refund is the jest of it.  Does this sound like what we as the bitcoin community should accept from our providers?  I would expect a bank to refuse without cause.  Bitcoins are about being transparent. For example, you have been denied because you are american, at least that I can understand, and I know not to refer USA passport holders to ANX.

I have no criminal record and good credit.  Is it the color of my skin? Is it my country?  They dont say, is this what we should expect from our bitcoin providers?

We need to stand up together and make sure companies like ANX cannot do stuff like this.  ANX has the right to refuse, but they most certainly should give a reason, and not pass the buck onto "external providers".

I am in contact with the local bitcoin community, both in Chili, peru and Ecuador to see what can be done to make sure our block isnt discriminated in this fashion, and ANX will be brought up in a public forum of my bitcoin peers.  I will state my name and not pass the buck on to external providers.

In the mean time use cation when applying for cards from them, as you may lose hours of your time.  I am not going to go as far as calling them a scam at this point, but I am certainly out 500 USD that has not yet been refunded and it appears cards are in the mail.

In the very least I am owed 500 USD and an explanation of why I have been refused.

I will be posting this across the internet on 37 different forums and I am encouraging anyone with the same experience to speak out. Together we can make the bitcoin world better.
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:00:12 PM

Keith
Customer Support Team"

Yeah I've been trying to warn people about this company the last pages.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
byt411

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:34:35 PM

Keith
Customer Support Team"

I will be posting this across the internet on 37 different forums and I am encouraging anyone with the same experience to speak out. Together we can make the bitcoin world better.

Hi snoopy101,
I'm sorry that your application was rejected. It is correct that the verification is done by a third party, since they are specialists in this field and they have a strict criteria that will determine if a person should be accepted or not. Not accepting you isn't because we don't want to; it's because the KYC company rejected your application. The most common reasons are because your personal information/address has changed recently, or your country is associated with Money Laundering and/or Fraud and it was determined as a high risk.

Other companies, such as CoinBase, follow a similar procedure; the KYC verification is done by another company, for risk management and to check your identity. CoinBase has terminated numerous accounts due to similar reasons, and they have been reopened after the customer emailing customer support and resolving the problem.

About the refund, have you tried contacting our support about it? If not, you can contact me, and I will pass on the information. If you have, then please give me your email address associated with your ANX account, and I will help resolve this problem.

Thanks,
byt411
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:07:52 PM

About the refund, have you tried contacting our support about it? If not, you can contact me, and I will pass on the information. If you have, then please give me your email address associated with your ANX account, and I will help resolve this problem.

snoopy101, please understand that ANX did not reject the KYC vendor did.  You should be able to get a refund easily by contacting the ANX support email: support@anxbtc.com

ANX has the right to refuse, but they most certainly should give a reason, and not pass the buck onto "external providers".
  ANX has to do that, it is a legally required process.
PolarPoint

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:27:48 PM

Come and trade today! No ID verification is needed! ANXPRO.

I read from the first page that no ID verification is needed. Is this still true? I mean I can register an account, sale some ltc for btc and I can withdraw btc without any holdups? I hate to be forced to jump through hoops just to withdraw 1btc.
byt411

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:52:54 PM

Come and trade today! No ID verification is needed! ANXPRO.

I read from the first page that no ID verification is needed. Is this still true? I mean I can register an account, sale some ltc for btc and I can withdraw btc without any holdups? I hate to be forced to jump through hoops just to withdraw 1btc.

Hi PolarPoint,

That is completely correct. No ID verification is needed if you want to trade in cryptocurrencies; ID Verification is only needed if you want to deposit/withdraw fiat, or use our debit card service.

If there are any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
byt411
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: