Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41959 times)
jcpenny

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:17:21 PM

Hi,

can you shed any light on the Amendment of Payment Methods email which states -

Please note that owing to the increasing costs of providing local payment facilities in Hong Kong, ANX currently no longer offers such services.

So I can not withdraw to my hongkong bank account after April 24th ?

thanks...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:41:00 PM

Hi,

can you shed any light on the Amendment of Payment Methods email which states -

Please note that owing to the increasing costs of providing local payment facilities in Hong Kong, ANX currently no longer offers such services.

So I can not withdraw to my hongkong bank account after April 24th ?

thanks...

Hi,

I'm not sure about that. Can you please forward the email to byt411@hotmail.com?

Thanks,
byt411
jcpenny

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:59:06 PM

Hi,

sent.

thx...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 12:36:00 AM

Bump! Online and ready to answer any questions.
AmazonStuff

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:09:51 AM

Does this mean that I can't use your website?

ANXBTC website - Account Profile page - Verify page:

Unsupported Jurisdiction
We are not currently accepting verifications from your selected/ detected jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 01:17:17 PM

Unsupported Jurisdiction
We are not currently accepting verifications from your selected/ detected jurisdiction.

possibly, where are you located?  and correct, without verification, you will not be allowed to withdraw funds other than btc on anxbtc.  You can still use
ANXPRO: https://anxpro.com if you want to trade cryptocurrencies!

Cheers,
monbux
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:04:51 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 02:58:17 AM by DARKANGEL6415

Unsupported Jurisdiction

possibly, where are you located?  and correct, without verification, you will not be allowed to withdraw funds other than btc on anxbtc.  You can still use
ANXPRO: https://anxpro.com if you want to trade cryptocurrencies!

Cheers,
monbux

i bet you must be located outside the USA i know they have some countries they dont ship to

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 03:35:03 PM

With much excitement I signed up for the ANX debit card, ordering the max of 10 cards, and paying nearly 300 USD, plus loading my cards and express mail verification.  I had to wait 3 months to apply as I need to switch power bills in my name.

I hold a USA passport but have permanent residency in Ecuador, meaning I have life time residency, government issued ID, and legal this is my tax residency, and KYC residency.

WARNING to all getting excited about ANX, ANX will refuse you without giving any reason at all and you may lose your money for your printed cards. I provided 3 photo IDs, me holding all of these IDs and a power bill from the government power company.  I paid over 500 USD, and I still have not received back my money.  I am here at the house waiting for an express verification that may never come.

I received the following:

"Thank you for submitting the verification documents again. Kindly note that we received all your verification documents as many as you described.
Unfortunately in this instance our external KYC vendor has not approved your application. The vendor does not disclose specific details as to why a verification request is rejected.
Our sincerest apologies but we can not proceed further with your verification request.
Apologies that we can not be more helpful.
Keith
Customer Support Team"

Ok bitcoin community, its not us, its  "our external KYC vendor" that is screwing you.

We are refusing you without reason, or refund is the jest of it.  Does this sound like what we as the bitcoin community should accept from our providers?  I would expect a bank to refuse without cause.  Bitcoins are about being transparent. For example, you have been denied because you are american, at least that I can understand, and I know not to refer USA passport holders to ANX.

I have no criminal record and good credit.  Is it the color of my skin? Is it my country?  They dont say, is this what we should expect from our bitcoin providers?

We need to stand up together and make sure companies like ANX cannot do stuff like this.  ANX has the right to refuse, but they most certainly should give a reason, and not pass the buck onto "external providers".

I am in contact with the local bitcoin community, both in Chili, peru and Ecuador to see what can be done to make sure our block isnt discriminated in this fashion, and ANX will be brought up in a public forum of my bitcoin peers.  I will state my name and not pass the buck on to external providers.

In the mean time use cation when applying for cards from them, as you may lose hours of your time.  I am not going to go as far as calling them a scam at this point, but I am certainly out 500 USD that has not yet been refunded and it appears cards are in the mail.

In the very least I am owed 500 USD and an explanation of why I have been refused.

Anyone who was rejected by ANX when applying for a bitcoin debit card should apply for the WageCan card instead, their approval process is much less complicated and you will most likely be approved.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:05:57 AM

With much excitement I signed up for the ANX debit card, ordering the max of 10 cards, and paying nearly 300 USD, plus loading my cards and express mail verification.  I had to wait 3 months to apply as I need to switch power bills in my name.

I hold a USA passport but have permanent residency in Ecuador, meaning I have life time residency, government issued ID, and legal this is my tax residency, and KYC residency.

WARNING to all getting excited about ANX, ANX will refuse you without giving any reason at all and you may lose your money for your printed cards. I provided 3 photo IDs, me holding all of these IDs and a power bill from the government power company.  I paid over 500 USD, and I still have not received back my money.  I am here at the house waiting for an express verification that may never come.

"Thank you for submitting the verification documents again. Kindly note that we received all your verification documents as many as you described.
Unfortunately in this instance our external KYC vendor has not approved your application. The vendor does not disclose specific details as to why a verification request is rejected.
Our sincerest apologies but we can not proceed further with your verification request.
Keith
Customer Support Team"

Ok bitcoin community, its not us, its  "our external KYC vendor" that is screwing you.

We are refusing you without reason, or refund is the jest of it.  Does this sound like what we as the bitcoin community should accept from our providers?  I would expect a bank to refuse without cause.  Bitcoins are about being transparent. For example, you have been denied because you are american, at least that I can understand, and I know not to refer USA passport holders to ANX.

I have no criminal record and good credit.  Is it the color of my skin? Is it my country?  They dont say, is this what we should expect from our bitcoin providers?

We need to stand up together and make sure companies like ANX cannot do stuff like this.  ANX has the right to refuse, but they most certainly should give a reason, and not pass the buck onto "external providers".

I am in contact with the local bitcoin community, both in Chili, peru and Ecuador to see what can be done to make sure our block isnt discriminated in this fashion, and ANX will be brought up in a public forum of my bitcoin peers.  I will state my name and not pass the buck on to external providers.

In the mean time use cation when applying for cards from them, as you may lose hours of your time.  I am not going to go as far as calling them a scam at this point, but I am certainly out 500 USD that has not yet been refunded and it appears cards are in the mail.

In the very least I am owed 500 USD and an explanation of why I have been refused.

Anyone who was rejected by ANX when applying for a bitcoin debit card should apply for the WageCan card instead, their approval process is much less complicated and you will most likely be approved.

what is this new card have never heard of it anywhere before right now, and i never knew anyone could be denied for a anx debit card considering it is a reloadable card

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 02:28:13 AM

Keith
Customer Support Team"

what is this new card have never heard of it anywhere before right now, and i never knew anyone could be denied for a anx debit card considering it is a reloadable card

I have read several reports of people being turned down for the ANX card, usually because of a recent address change or poor credit score. Approval is not automatic it seems. WageCan is one of three bitcoin debit cards shipping to US. Outside of the US there are other options full listing at your bitcoin debit card options.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:33:32 AM

Keith
Customer Support Team"

I have read several reports of people being turned down for the ANX card, usually because of a recent address change or poor credit score. Approval is not automatic it seems. WageCan is one of three bitcoin debit cards shipping to US. Outside of the US there are other options full listing at your bitcoin debit card options.

mmmm interesting i never knew they was turning people based on credit, i always figured was like a gift mastercard prepaid gift card, i thought once you put money in it was good to use anywhere. Well except for things like car rentals or hotels or buy beer

bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:38:13 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 03:05:18 PM by bernard75

Where can we see your true BTC/USD volume or any currency pair for that matter?
Because this table from your front page is obviously not it:

seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:46:30 AM

I have loaded card on 25.05 and got mail from you that money is available on the card on 27.05 but since then nothing - my card is still very empty.

I've loaded ANX card twice before and haven't had this problem, this time I'm getting worried, it's a week since I have sent bitcoins to my card. It's not a great feeling to see these kind of problems, I might need money urgent at some time and not being able to have them because of these delays.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
bitcoiner23

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:26:45 PM

Hi there,

I've got my premium card some time ago, ordering and shipping worked really well. The card arrived some days later with express shipping!
The card top-up works fast and flawless too. Paying with it (MasterCard) also works really good.

BUT: They write that there is no "Card Load Fee". Maybe that's true, but the top-up exchange rate is always exactly 3% under the average USD exchange rate. And I'm not even talking about the ANXBTC EUR rate on bitcoinity that is also 1% above the Kraken rate. So combined with the bad MasterCard rates the fee for using that card is 3-5%. Well, at least that looks like a solid business model for ANX and MasterCard (or Sura Global).
calagan

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:25:53 AM

Any ETA on Online Account Management for ANX Plus and Premium debit cards?

It has been showing as "coming soon" for several months now.
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:54:33 PM

Any ETA on Online Account Management for ANX Plus and Premium debit cards?

It has been showing as "coming soon" for several months now.

ANXBTC are a bunch of liars. They also claim to have a phone support, which they don't.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:52:11 PM

I hope you get your money back.
But with the shrill HK address, offering contracts they cant fulfill, i believe you have been ripped.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:16:06 PM

Nice to see you added a part of the orderbook (best 5 bids/asks) to the front page ! So I no longer have to login, to see them Smiley

@ bernard75 about your post from 4th may:
The picture you posted is their true data.  

You can switch currency with the button on the top left. After doing so, you will notice, that the 24h volume is the same for every fiat currency. This is because it is the cumulative volume.  
I already discussed this about 1-2 years ago here in this thread.  Anx places all orders in the same orderbook. So if you place a buy order for 1 BTC for 200€, it will also appear in the USD orderbook. Let's assume the USD/EUR is 1.1 , 200€ would be 200*1.1 = 220$ So your buy order in the USD book could be at 220-x $ (x is the converting fee that anx gets).

I already discussed, that this behaviour makes it hard to comprehend the market activity.  Because it can happen, that your buy order for 200€ is not filled, while you see, that someone sold bitcoins down to 199€.   The answer is then, that he sold in a different currency, which price is equal to 199€, but not if you take the converting fees into account.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
valiz

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

BTC trader

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:10:24 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 12:42:51 PM by valiz

Just tried to recharge the premium card and something probably went wrong, because I did not receive any emails like before and nothing appears in the activity section. It's like anxbtc didn't see the transaction, even if it's to the same address as for previous recharges and it has 7 confirmations already. I have emailed support to ask about this.  Angry

In any case, be careful with these recharges.  Sad

Update: Everything seems ok after 9 confirmations. Mail received as well.

12c3DnfNrfgnnJ3RovFpaCDGDeS6LMkfTN "who lives by QE dies by QE"
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:15:44 PM

is there still anx support in this thread?

If so:
could you increase the API Limits?  I mean the limit of 50 orders placement per hour. This is really really low.
Is there a way to increase this? Maybe for fully veryfied members?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: