Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 41961 times)
HerrAndreas

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:45:43 AM

I know hopes are slim, but are there any news regarding SEPA?

As another user mentioned before, FIDOR Bank in Germany might be a suitable partner as it already processes kraken.com´s banking and is also behind bitcoin.de. There is also a youtube video out there with Andrey Savchenko of the Ullus Corp/Hit Technologies/hitbtc.com conglomorate saying he plans to move their banking to Fidor (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIyxBjUjXWk) (if that means anything).

As soon as you have sepa re-enabled you can count me in as a regular p(l)ayer on your exchange too.

HerrAndreas.

It is like the wild west in the movies, like russia in the 90ies.
It´s you, revolutionaries, scamers, gangsters, genuises, greedy soon-to-be loosers, billionares, and  big business at a global private party. It is bitcoin. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/dont-panic/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:41:39 PM

Anyone using this card, do these guys deliver what they promise to deliver? Also, is there a monthly limit on using the card?

Yes, we do deliver what we promise, you can search around reddit and this forum for reviews.
The card has a total limit of $3000. That means that if you have spent a total of $3000 with the card, you will have to buy a new card.

Only 3k? What does it mean, I would have to order a completely new card, it is like a prepaid phone card?

Basically, once you have deposited $3000 on the card and used the $3000, you will have to order another card.
Not like prepaid phone cards. You can still topup/deposit money onto the card if you haven't reached the limit, but once you have, you will have to order a new card.

Do you plan to raise this limit any time soon?

Yes, we are planning some really awesome new things. I can't say much, but you guys will be quite surprised.

What about you fee, how much the card costs and what about withdrawal fee?

The details can be found here:
https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare

If you have any other questions, please ask.

As another user mentioned before, FIDOR Bank in Germany might be a suitable partner as it already processes kraken.com´s banking and is also behind bitcoin.de. There is also a youtube video out there with Andrey Savchenko of the Ullus Corp/Hit Technologies/hitbtc.com conglomorate saying he plans to move their banking to Fidor (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIyxBjUjXWk) (if that means anything).

As soon as you have sepa re-enabled you can count me in as a regular p(l)ayer on your exchange too.

HerrAndreas.

Yes, we are actively trying to remedy this situation. We'll keep you guys posted if we get SEPA up again.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:03:21 PM

Anyone using this card, do these guys deliver what they promise to deliver? Also, is there a monthly limit on using the card?

Yes, we do deliver what we promise, you can search around reddit and this forum for reviews.
The card has a total limit of $3000. That means that if you have spent a total of $3000 with the card, you will have to buy a new card.

Only 3k? What does it mean, I would have to order a completely new card, it is like a prepaid phone card?

Basically, once you have deposited $3000 on the card and used the $3000, you will have to order another card.
Not like prepaid phone cards. You can still topup/deposit money onto the card if you haven't reached the limit, but once you have, you will have to order a new card.

Yes, we are planning some really awesome new things. I can't say much, but you guys will be quite surprised.

HerrAndreas.

Yes, we are actively trying to remedy this situation. We'll keep you guys posted if we get SEPA up again.

Hey, I see you have offered this new and improved card with 50k limit. What is the fee for issuing this card, I was not able to find this on your website.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
byt411

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:15:16 PM

HerrAndreas.

Hey, I see you have offered this new and improved card with 50k limit. What is the fee for issuing this card, I was not able to find this on your website.

The current cost for this card is 0.12BTC. Standard Mail is an additional 0.04BTC.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:35:23 PM

HerrAndreas.

The current cost for this card is 0.12BTC. Standard Mail is an additional 0.04BTC.

That seems reasonable, I think I ll give it a try. Is there a list of supported countries?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
byt411

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:05:35 PM

That seems reasonable, I think I ll give it a try. Is there a list of supported countries?

Our cards ship/work worldwide, except for Mainland China, so I think you're fine.
Please sign up at ANXPRO, verify your account, and then order a card!
byt411

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:45:24 PM

ANX Service Update Oct 2014: New Debit Card Offerings, Mobile App Feature Additions, Stellar Relaunch

1. ANX New Debit Card Offerings

We are excited to announce our new ANX Debit Card Offerings. The new ANX Debit Cards- ANX Plus and ANX Premium are of higher quality, offer significantly higher limits and faster loading times with NO LOADING FEES, allowing you to enjoy greater spending power, greater flexibility, and more convenience than before! In stock and available to ship now!

To find out more about the card features and parameters, please click here.

​2. ANX Vault for iOS and Android - New Added Features

World Markets

Introducing the World Markets feature on ANX Vault allowing you to receive real time market data from the world's most popular Bitcoin exchanges. The information is accessible to everyone and does not require an ANX account.

Debit Card Order and Recharge

You can now order and recharge debit cards using your ANX Vault Mobile App. Simply choose your preferred debit card and delivery option to place your order. To add funds, enter your desired recharge amount in Bitcoin and it will be transferred directly to your debit card.

Available on both iOS and Android versions.

​3. Stellar Deposit and Trading Services Restored on ANXPRO

ANXPRO has reinstated all Stellar (STR) services, including STR deposits, STR/BTC trading, and STR withdrawals as numerous improvements have been recently implemented by the Stellar team and the reliability issues of the Stellar network have been remedied.
byt411

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:43:41 PM

Oh shit, im waiting for the complaints again.
How is the mBank card gong btw? Cheesy
(I know you have no idea, you just work for them)

Hi Bernard!
The regular cards are currently out of stock, and we don't know when they will be back in stock.
bahamapascal

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:01:07 PM

Bernard, so far I am a happy customer of ANX and its debit Card, no complains from me Wink

@byt411:

Question, I am 99% sure that I was able to see the current balance of my Debit card (as well as transactions) on your website. Now when I was looking for that, I couldn't find it. Am I just to stupid/blind...or have you guys removed it? If its removed, will you be re-enabling it soon?
byt411

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:35:01 PM

Bernard, so far I am a happy customer of ANX and its debit Card, no complains from me Wink

@byt411:

Question, I am 99% sure that I was able to see the current balance of my Debit card (as well as transactions) on your website. Now when I was looking for that, I couldn't find it. Am I just to stupid/blind...or have you guys removed it? If its removed, will you be re-enabling it soon?

I'm sorry about that. I think that functions should still be working, but i'll check. I'll get back to you.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:46:35 PM

I and most people know that:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685581.100

The thread makes an interesting read btw.
I wonder why its not pushed every 2h like this one...
bahamapascal

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:55:45 PM

I and most people know that:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685581.100

The thread makes an interesting read btw.
I wonder why its not pushed every 2h like this one...

Oh, haha. Well then you already know my thoghts about ANX (and it's Card) Grin

What do you mean by "pushed every 2h"?

@byt411: Thanks Smiley
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:00:11 PM

exactly that.
bahamapascal

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:26:30 AM

@byt411:

I'm sorry about that. I think that functions should still be working, but i'll check. I'll get back to you.

By the way, still waiting Wink
telemaco

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:19:32 PM

I am having some problems with the ANX PLUS cards at the moment. Any advice appreciated.

This debit card will be automatically activated upon your first loading.
By using this debit card, you are accepting the terms and conditions and will be bound by them.

If you need further information, visit our website at www.anxbtc.com or email us at cards@anxintl.com for any assistance.

How to use your ANX PLUS International Debit Card:

1. Upon receiving your card, please immediately sign your name using a ballpoint pen on the signature panel on the back of the card.
2. Your card will be automatically activated upon your first loading. If you haven't loaded funds to your card, please login to your ANX account via http://www.anxbtc.com and add funds with Bitcoins.
3. You may use the card at any retail, merchant, point-of-sale or ATM worldwide that supports the UnionPay network.
4. If you would like to check the details of your debit card, you can use any ATM that supports the UnionPay network or contact our support team at cards@anxintl.com. We will soon have your debit card facilities available through our ANXBTC online portal.

When i received the confirmation that i was already verified and i purchased the 2 cards, i sent some funds to one of them.
After some days i received the cards by urgent air mail.

When opening the two envelopes there was only (in each of them) one letter with the glued card and the instructions i noted above. No pin code or similar.
I went to an ATM and as usual with any other of my credit/debit cards, the ATM asked for a pin code that i do not have for this ANXcards. Haven't received any. I tried 4 different ATMs from different networks, and all of them asked for pin that i do not have. I hoped that maybe it would request to set a new one first time or something but no luck.

I think the pin is an issue and 90% of the physical shops also request pin when purchasing something.

So at the moment the funds are locked and the cards are unusable. I sent a mail to card support but have not received a reply.

Any help appreciated.

byt411

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:55:44 PM

@byt411:

Sorry about the delay. Yes, we have removed that feature temporarily, because our new cards use a different method to check the balance, and we are implementing that right now.

I am having some problems with the ANX PLUS cards at the moment. Any advice appreciated.

This debit card will be automatically activated upon your first loading.
By using this debit card, you are accepting the terms and conditions and will be bound by them.

If you need further information, visit our website at www.anxbtc.com or email us at cards@anxintl.com for any assistance.

How to use your ANX PLUS International Debit Card:

1. Upon receiving your card, please immediately sign your name using a ballpoint pen on the signature panel on the back of the card.
2. Your card will be automatically activated upon your first loading. If you haven't loaded funds to your card, please login to your ANX account via http://www.anxbtc.com and add funds with Bitcoins.
3. You may use the card at any retail, merchant, point-of-sale or ATM worldwide that supports the UnionPay network.
4. If you would like to check the details of your debit card, you can use any ATM that supports the UnionPay network or contact our support team at cards@anxintl.com. We will soon have your debit card facilities available through our ANXBTC online portal.

When i received the confirmation that i was already verified and i purchased the 2 cards, i sent some funds to one of them.
After some days i received the cards by urgent air mail.

When opening the two envelopes there was only (in each of them) one letter with the glued card and the instructions i noted above. No pin code or similar.
I went to an ATM and as usual with any other of my credit/debit cards, the ATM asked for a pin code that i do not have for this ANXcards. Haven't received any. I tried 4 different ATMs from different networks, and all of them asked for pin that i do not have. I hoped that maybe it would request to set a new one first time or something but no luck.

I think the pin is an issue and 90% of the physical shops also request pin when purchasing something.

So at the moment the funds are locked and the cards are unusable. I sent a mail to card support but have not received a reply.

Any help appreciated.

There might be a delay between the PIN and the actual card arriving. Our support team only works on Mon-Fri, so they'll answer you on Monday.
If you don't get a reply by Tuesday, please tell me.
telemaco

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:11:28 PM

Thanks a lot for your swift reply.
bahamapascal

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:58:50 PM

@byt411:

Sorry about the delay. Yes, we have removed that feature temporarily, because our new cards use a different method to check the balance, and we are implementing that right now.

OK, thank you.
Chester3

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:03:58 PM

Hello ANX,

I was trying to make a HKD transaction and I found out you charge a 4.08% compared to mid-market rate. Why that huge fee?

Thanks
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 10:40:01 PM

Hello ANX,

I was trying to make a HKD transaction and I found out you charge a 4.08% compared to mid-market rate. Why that huge fee?

Thanks

What transaction were you making, exactly?  We're you trying to buy/sell or deposit/withdraw?  I'm new to this but I'll try to help you as best as I can. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: