Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for an ICO advice.  (Read 169 times)
jeremycoinson (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

Hey there,
I've been investing in altcoins for a while but have recently found out the potential in ICO's. Can somebody suggest some good ICO projects to invest in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

If you're new to ICO's, make sure to be investing only in reliable projects. You can judge the credibility of one by checking the team behind the ICO, their LinkedIn profiles, previous job record, by checking whether the project is solving an existing problem, etc. For example, one such ICO which I'm following is AgentMile - a commercial real estate ICO. You can read more about it here: https://icobench.com/ico/agentmile
coindimitron

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

Hey there,
I've been investing in altcoins for a while but have recently found out the potential in ICO's. Can somebody suggest some good ICO projects to invest in?

Check Dimensions. It is a pretty promising project. Another very good one is Qravity. Since you haven't invested in ico's before, start off by qravity, as its mission is simplified, and yet - very long-term sustainable. Also, if you're a gaming fan, you might be interested a lot. It strives to create a whole new platform where content creators can benefit from their own work, which is admirable.
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

Consider: Coinself, Cryptics, Alt.Estate, TrustLogics_ICO, AgentMile, LIQNET, Qravity, Bigborn. Just read more prior to buying any.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

Hey there,
depends which category you are interested in. You can check the uncloak ico for example, it is a cybersecurity software company based in UK that has already real business and has MVP before token sale.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Hey there,

Check Dimensions. It is a pretty promising project. Another very good one is Qravity. Since you haven't invested in ico's before, start off by qravity, as its mission is simplified, and yet - very long-term sustainable. Also, if you're a gaming fan, you might be interested a lot. It strives to create a whole new platform where content creators can benefit from their own work, which is admirable.

I've seen Qravity here and there. Can you provide me with more info? I might add it to my watch list.
For the author, go for Dimensions and GifCoin.
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

I'd say to avoid ICO's if you're new here. Read more, get familiar with their nature, and then start investing.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

I think a community is an important factor for a successful ICO, the people and the team needs to be friendly and responsive. The one I like the most at the moment is BlockGrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO. The reason why I like them and looking forward is cause they team itself has a background of farmers and they really wants to help farmers to grow.
And their sale is on!!

If you are interested, here is the link to their telegram: https://t.me/BlockGrain
coindimitron

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Hey there,

I've seen Qravity here and there. Can you provide me with more info? I might add it to my watch list.
For the author, go for Dimensions and GifCoin.

here you go, bud: https://medium.com/qravity/qravity-ico-a-universe-of-opportunities-for-content-creators-7f971a2ae1f2
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Hey there,

First thing we do not know what you exactly need, ico projects are different so you must give your criteria.
But the best option would be check hundreds of posts about " the best ico project " because there is a lof of good propositions
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

Do your own research, but I recommented the atonomy and quarkchain
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

Hey there,

I suggest to you is DIW project. This ICO is now on going and good to engage within because investing money with project will give you assurance the security of your investment. For more details and information regarding this project. Just visit there websit DIWtoken.com.
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

You have to do a lot of research. I have done many reviews and I think Impressio is the right decision.
There is detailed information on internet sites and you can get an idea.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

choosing an ico to invest in depends largely on the category of project you want and you alone know your expectations from a project. You can check the list of available icos on the icobench and then take time to go through their project, their team members, their previous works and the entire community. You can also how it is helping to solve problems and the aim of the project itself.
lanafilonova

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

They are all good, choose a few and invest in your pleasure, enjoy the flow of money.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

Photochain and wemark worth looking into, both stock photography platforms. That's an industry that should have a real use for blockchain.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
jhonycrypto

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

you can have a look on kambria, Kambria is the first blockchain project to decentralize, democratize, and
radically empower the entire robotics ecosystem.

they have good team nice idea and they are in ico drop it looks good to me
ailyn30

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

My advice to you is just believe of what you are believing. Don't fall into any temptations and stand for every mistakes you have done.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

Hey there,

Check out these ICOs:
https://coincodex.com/article/1762/top-icos-to-watch-short-term/

Here's another resources for checking ICO reviews:
https://bestcrypto.tv/category/ico-reviews/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Hey there,
look at the signature I use, beaxy. beaxy aims to create the best all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange, with more innovations and features you want than the exchange available today. if you are interested, then take your time to research it.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

You should check my banner, If you really want to buy some tokens with Great Quality Features Metamorph is you're looking for an  All-in-one Exchange to Secure, Manage and Trade Cryptocurrencies.

Check out our website: https://metamorph.pro/

Join our token sale and Invest in a 500 billion dollar market. Invest in METM token at a discount rate during pre-sale.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:26:11 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 11:44:43 AM by mainthread

Hey there,

I can offer a great project - UseChain. This project has been developed quite a long time ago.
The authors of the Usechain project emphasize the use of a variety of innovative technologies, such as RPOW (randomized proof of performance), a multi-level block network, integration with various state structures in the creation of a global identification system.
More details https://medium.com/usechain/rpow-an-innovative-consensus-algorithm-by-usechain-cc22099b7ffd
Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Hey there,

Troceto ICO is coming soon. This is a project with a strong team and a ready-made product, and this is the key to success. Clients of the project are already such companies as ICON, TenX and many other. Recommend this ICO for participation.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: