Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a Few BTC with Amazon Gift Cards  (Read 493 times)
Bitcoins101 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:57:53 PM

I can pay preev.com rate + 1% for any transactions over $1,000, up to a few thousand dollars.

I'm not a newbie, have plenty of trust on various forums, and this account is tied to my real life identity and businesses, but am still more than happy to use an escrow we can mutually agree on at your expense. Hit me up if you're interested. No tiny transactions please; I don't have the time.

Bitcoins101 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:52:43 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 02:25:57 AM by Bitcoins101

This guy is a complete scammer, DO NOT TRUST HIM.

He provides no proof of trust, I even told him I would use escrow, but since he isn't trusted anywhere,
I wouldn't accept Amazon GC's from him, cause he would most likely chargeback from his CC.

LOL, words do not describe this guy. He's flat out lying about everything. If anyone is going to believe an anonymous person who joined last week over someone who has been here for months, completed multiple deals on this forum, and has his real life identity attached to his account....well then I would prefer not to deal with them anyway.

When I suggested a mutually agreed upon escrow, he avoided the question. I would have been more than happy to use an escrow. I showed him my loads of evidence (which I've emitted from this post for anonymity reasons) that I am trustworthy member and person. He then says he is more trustworthy because he supposedly has one hundred something feedbacks on HF (he is likely just an imposter who goes around creating multiple accounts and pretending to be trusted people from other forums). Even if he wasn't an imposter, well then great -- you sold a few booters to some criminals. That doesn't constitute trust.

Even his claims don't add up. If I was a criminal like him and was going to charge back on my credit card anyway, why would I care about who sends first or about using an escrow? Right.

I told this lowlife scammer to get out of my face and you should do the same if he ever comes your way.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:00:22 AM

Trust on other various forums is not relevant. It's what you have here, and they aren't good. Because you are not a newbie, doesn't mean you aren't shady.
jvol

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:50:02 PM

user PSexchange
have scammed me, how can i write negative feedback for him.?
he provided me his another forum account, with over 130 positive trades, i even paid only to adress that he gave from that well rated account. but 250usd sale was just another hustle. he ran away with my money
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:20:29 PM

Never mind OP, he's probably a scammer then.
adz7

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:33:00 PM

Never mind OP, he's probably a scammer then.

100% scammer - please refer to this link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596993.msg6561619#msg6561619

Where his dodgy dealings have been pointed out by another person who has lost money with him.

And yet psexchange offers no response or explanation of the such.

Meaning?

He does not care about his reputation and will look for the next vulnerable prey to scam.

Have fun reading this psexchange, your dodgy dealings have been exposed (yet again)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: