Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Famous Japanese economist says Bitcoin will not see 20,000 again  (Read 151 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

This article has it merits and can not be overlooked.
It means that if ALTs can not decouple from Bitcoin in regards to price ALTs will never see the high prices again!
Sad news for me but the story makes sense!
If you couldn’t short sell gold it would probably be worth a lot of money: Think about it!

https://news.bitcoin.com/japanese-economist-explains-why-another-bitcoin-price-surge-is-unlikely/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

each time there is a big rise like this (which has happened about 5 or 6 times in the past 9 years of bitcoin history) it is followed by a big drop like what you are seeing now.

and during that drop, big whales who want to fill their pockets with cheap bitcoin before the surge begins start telling others how it is impossible to see a surge.

we have seen them say surge to $1 is not possible anymore...
then they said surge to $10 is not possible anymore...
then they said it about $20....
then about... $100 and $1200 and now about $20,000...

and guess what happens each time?

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
justAgame

Activity: 92
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

he never said that bitcoin will not reach 20k again, he said : "..You’ll Never See a Rapid Surge Again."
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

each time there is a big rise like this (which has happened about 5 or 6 times in the past 9 years of bitcoin history) it is followed by a big drop like what you are seeing now.

and during that drop, big whales who want to fill their pockets with cheap bitcoin before the surge begins start telling others how it is impossible to see a surge.

right, I agree. I think this is just a story that aims to bolster the situation for more and more people who sell bitcoin for a cheap price.
big whales toying with market prices for personal profit. do not be too affected by the news
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

It means that if ALTs can not decouple from Bitcoin in regards to price ALTs will never see the high prices again!
If you couldn’t short sell gold it would probably be worth a lot of money: Think about it!

https://news.bitcoin.com/japanese-economist-explains-why-another-bitcoin-price-surge-is-unlikely/
rather than created any fear anywhere and i suggest you to dump your crypto to fiat and then you can save your life with it.

Maybe anyone that created FUD about that wanna buy the more cheap coin. I have seen some clues about that.

This is not the first time to see any negative news or FUD like that.

BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

Very sad news, but even this will going to be done or not I still believe in bitcoin and some altcoins that they will going to pump again. Yes, there are many people now really hoping tht bitcoin will rise again and some coins also but we don’t know the future but still hold and believe, trade as much as the market is profitable.
Shushale65

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

These are just the words of frightened people. Bitcoin has always risen from the lowest levels and attracted more and more new investors. Bitcoin technology is unique and I think no one will give up this technology, so the price will grow.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

I don't think this is true. The only thing that he said is that we will not going to see again the fast price increase that happened at the end of December. It's true, it may take maybe a couple of years from now but we will see Bitcoin at over 20.000$ again for sure.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

Why not? I believe that bitcoin will reach again that price. Don’t you think that it is now in red market meaning dump without pump is not exciting at all. In market we normally experience dump market same as in crypto market.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

I don't think this is true. The only thing that he said is that we will not going to see again the fast price increase that happened at the end of December. It's true, it may take maybe a couple of years from now but we will see Bitcoin at over 20.000$ again for sure.

Japanese people listen to famous economists not to bitches that write comments like yours!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Crypto might end up like a penny dreadful market place with dire hard crypto fanatics that are distanced from reality. In other words are a market place full of obsessed freaks. Opinion only but a possibility! John Mcafee is an example of this!
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

I did not read anything about bitcoin not going back up to $20,000. He just said that a rapid price surge is unlikely to happen again because there is bitcoin futures and some can short-sell the market. According to that economist, if the price of bitcoin stays this low, it would be positive for bitcoin because it is cheaper than sending money though a bank then which would make the cryptocurrency attract more people to use it. If the price keeps going down then it would be useless to short-sell anymore because they wouldn't make money so bitcoin needs to go up for them to short-sell it.

I believe that there are investors who are waiting in the sidelines and just waiting for the market to be bullish again. Those who are short-selling will just choose long then when the trend of the market reverses. I am positive that we can reach new all-time high this year or next year.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

look at bitcoin charts carefully and see what happens after bitcoin halving. if you are careful, then you will find the answer, whether bitcoin will fall or can skyrocket over $20k and when it happens? Cheesy
siglesias

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

well, it could happen with the main reason
the majority of investors are predicting that prices of bitcoin will continue to fall, especially when some are able to make money from short-selling the cryptocurrency.
but I am not sure, because this is just a speculation who may attempt to spreading the FUD to make everyone panic.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

Positive thoughts come to us. If we have good actions and views, you may have conflicting thoughts. Let us think positively. I do not think that he anticipates. Right on the bitcon market for the future
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

Wow, you found an article of an analyst who is not really into crypto and he thinks that we will not see a new ATH.
I could find an article who will just say the exact opposite lol  Grin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coyote50

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

his logic is not really sound, just like anybody who says futures will keep the price down. futures are found in all kinds of markets and they don't suppress the price. btc dropped because it had a parabolic run up. this is normal. the next rise may not be as rapid but it will be much higher
superstarbtc

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

when bitcoin is falling we come to see all these messages but when bitcoin is raising again we see new messages like bitcoin will touch 50000 dollars so it is nothing but another Fud
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: