Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: At the point when do you expect the downtrend last and ETF to be affirmed?  (Read 111 times)
ayesha703 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:39:13 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 06:32:14 PM by ayesha703
Merited by EEEian (1)

It's been just about a year now since the business sectors are still in downtrends and up and coming ETF deferred. I simply open up for the new subject for us to talk about what will be the following result when the BerMonths comes to Inn? Don't hesitate to remarks your proposals, learnings, contemplations, or any thoughts.

Other than I believe that,  Lips sealed

Bitcoin ETF will have a major effect on the crypto showcase, and in the event that it will favor the cost of BTC will bull run and others altcoin will be the same later. Also, if preventing the cost of securing Bitcoin and altcoin will down once more, yet there are will be others uplifting news and the cost will go up once more. My forecast 90% likelihood Bitcoin ETF will be affirmed by SEC.  Shocked

Read this paragraph:

Bitcoin price has been very volatile since early 2013 when it was trading between $10 and $15, and soon afterward it went on a parabolic rise to hit a high of $1163 within the same year. It spent the next 18 months dropping all the way back down to the $200s but then went on the ascent again as global uncertainty persisted.

It made the news once again in late 2016 when there was a China-led buying spree, mainly from people trying to escape the Yuan’s devaluation. Its simplicity, anonymity and transaction ease made it a very popular choice among the Chinese. In early 2017 it almost hit an all-time high, peaking at $1140 and at that point the Chinese central bank made an important announcement. The CB said that it wanted to investigate Bitcoin transactions in market manipulation, money laundering, and unauthorized financing. At the time of writing, BTC is trading at $828, which represents a staggering 2-week drop of over 37%.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: