Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Asic Miner Preorders ( Viper 5Mh/s ans 25Mh/s) for BTC.  (Read 2059 times)
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:48:37 PM

There's some Reddit posts about some users who've investigated the Alpha Tech company by going there in person to Manchester, and based on what I've read, it appears to be a scam.  But time will tell.

I highly doubt Coindesk would report on a scam, firstly. Secondly, usually scams take in as much money as they can scam. Alpha sold out in a few days and havent listed anymore.
Khanduras

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movin' on up.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:12:11 PM

There's some Reddit posts about some users who've investigated the Alpha Tech company by going there in person to Manchester, and based on what I've read, it appears to be a scam.  But time will tell.

I highly doubt Coindesk would report on a scam, firstly. Secondly, usually scams take in as much money as they can scam. Alpha sold out in a few days and havent listed anymore.

Either that, or they're "smart" scam artists and decided to make it look more believable by having a fake pre-order sell out for added credibility.

Bitcoin Address: 1N1sex4rktWdxBJcFTczYZF5Xa75C47j4c                 |
Mining Income Address: 15wgpV7fDN8fVYn1q9QaPb9XSLjGRhry5L    |
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:24:00 PM

There's some Reddit posts about some users who've investigated the Alpha Tech company by going there in person to Manchester, and based on what I've read, it appears to be a scam.  But time will tell.

Either that, or they're "smart" scam artists and decided to make it look more believable by having a fake pre-order sell out for added credibility.

Well that would almost be as dumb as your post...jealousy is a stinky cologne khan
Khanduras

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movin' on up.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:06:36 PM

There's some Reddit posts about some users who've investigated the Alpha Tech company by going there in person to Manchester, and based on what I've read, it appears to be a scam.  But time will tell.

Well that would almost be as dumb as your post...jealousy is a stinky cologne khan

Not jealous at all, really. As it stands, you end up spending more mining any scrypt currency for minimal returns as compared to bitcoin, which is where most of my efforts lie.

Alpha Technologies has enough proven evidence about them to suggest that they are indeed running a typical hardware scam. Anyone with fifteen minutes and a sixth grade reading competency level could easily see this for themselves. Unfortunately, it seems that some people on this forum are incapable of reading for even five minutes to make an intelligent decision of their own.

Your optimism here is nothing but blind faith, and the fact that you're willing to resort to petty insults to convey your opinion proves that you have nothing worth contributing to the conversation. If, by some miracle, they decide to deliver hardware sometime within the next few months, then I'll admit that I, along with countless others who agree, are wrong. Until then, you might want to actually open your eyes a bit. If you're that willing to defend a fictitious company with more than just a few proven lies under their belt, that's your choice... but when they don't deliver, and you're sitting there with your jaw to the floor, you must excuse me if all I can do is smile at your misfortune.

Bitcoin Address: 1N1sex4rktWdxBJcFTczYZF5Xa75C47j4c                 |
Mining Income Address: 15wgpV7fDN8fVYn1q9QaPb9XSLjGRhry5L    |
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:23:44 AM

As it stands? Do you have any idea what this machine is capable of? Are you psychic that knows about all the future coins that will come out? No, youre a sheep that just perpetuates what other people say...

Blind faith? Its an educated guess. Alpha has been talking about their ASICs for months before they even started taking preorders. Scammers dont stop taking money. Why in the hell would they stop or just ask for 30% as well? They could of taken the full amount, and a ton of people would of paid it. Most scammers are relatively smart, and they take advantage of dumb people like the ones on this forum. Coindesk isnt going to report on a company that is a scam. They would lose readers and look like a joke. Ill take coindesk over a few jerkoffs on this forum any day. I would stop believing every tom dick or hairy that opens their mouths.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2859.795
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: