Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it too late to get involved  (Read 4016 times)
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:12:10 PM

It is never too late to get involved Smiley.   It is too late to get rich off of a small investment (most likely), but using it as a currency and hopefully gaining some appreciation in the meantime is still obviously feasible...
Bitcopia

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:19:17 PM

It is absolutely not too late to get involved in the most revolutionary innovation our generation has seen. Bitcoin is so much more than a currency.
Ritual

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:37:35 PM

wel i hath 60k to spend from my grandad dying recently the house was sold and now i dont no wot to do with it fortunately he died sooner rather than later ive never had that much moni before in me life its a god sends

i like the idea of mining it gives me the nostalgia of caveman minging gold fore his wife in the dark ages i do support miniing becos it authtenicates all the transactions... and i am a part of a pool i would never mine on my own thats impossible

wot should i do with me moni then buy bitcoin or get decent hardware say 60gh/s and wait it out until the coin rises in value?

there r so many options i am confused wot to do

Well, I'm assuming you're trolling, as nobody could possibly exhibit that level of illiteracy without trying extremely hard. Also, the apparent attitude on life is so far the wrong side of wrong that it couldn't be anything but moderate to severe mental retardation.

So we'll just file you under C for Cretin and move on Wink

Rit.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
abofj

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:22:12 PM

I probably isn't worth trying to mine BTC now - actually buying Bitcoin is likely to offer a lot better return on investment  Smiley

If it isn't, then who mines the rest coins?
I've understood there is still some.

Some don't understand the affect of difficulty on profitabilty.
Some mine for fun and to support the bitcoin network.

Some just want to earn money, some want the BitCoin Currency to be accepted as a currency.

this bitcoin crash means that some dont want to accept as a curency. ?
or they'r against virtual moneys?  or just against bitcoin, it has some bad features, wastes electricty.

Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:11:02 AM

I probably isn't worth trying to mine BTC now - actually buying Bitcoin is likely to offer a lot better return on investment  Smiley

If it isn't, then who mines the rest coins?
I've understood there is still some.

Some don't understand the affect of difficulty on profitabilty.
Some mine for fun and to support the bitcoin network.

Some just want to earn money, some want the BitCoin Currency to be accepted as a currency.

this bitcoin crash means that some dont want to accept as a curency. ?
or they'r against virtual moneys?  or just against bitcoin, it has some bad features, wastes electricty.

The bitcoin price "crashed" because of the dying mtgox, and people panic-sold their bitcoin with no idea what "transaction malleability" really is. Smiley
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:41:29 PM

it's never too late to get involved with bitcoin besides it's one the best times to get involved right now..

bitcoin has took a dump, now you have a low price to invest and wait4profit Wink

julestheminer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:50:10 PM

I wouldn't say it's too late. But, like everyone else said, it's always a gamble. I wouldn't buy mining hardware though. cex.io is a good place to start, if you want some tasty realtime trade or cloud mining. Just be careful!
bluemist

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 05:40:47 PM

Most likely too late if you're wanting to mine BTC directly, but now's a great time to take advantage of the low coin prices
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:22:57 PM

If I was new to the game right now...I think I would sit on the sidelines for maybe able a week and see what happens with prices.   If there are any flash crashes, then I would try and buy a little, just to get my feet wet.   When it is your first purchase, it is really tough to pull the trigger when prices are declining dramatically, but it is what you have to try to do...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: