Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 14399 times)
CoinRnr (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:09:52 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 10:14:06 PM by CoinRnr

Hi Mazin,

I have sent in my drivers license and a util bill to get re-verified and was approved just now.

Problem is I can't seem to sell my bitcoins, when I click on Sell link, it says the form has been disabled. How do I go about sending in my bank account info, via email, snail mail, or what?

Thanks,

James

We disabled the sell form temporarily as we do not have an expedited way of sending transfers to new clients at this time. Since we have already previously sent transfers to you, I will re-open the form and you can complete the order! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reach out to us at support@coinrnr.com when you're ready to sell.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:08:17 PM

We have patched some bugs with our identification system and are hoping to add miiCard and credit cards in the next week! Thanks for being patient with us as we go through this transition.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:17:43 PM

Coin RNR is an excellent service. I have done 7 transactions with them so far, and 6 have worked amazingly well with the 7th one placed today in the works. Mazin talked me through my first order via the chat feature, and since then has been very responsive to questions and other support needs. You definitely get to interact with the human being on the other side of the site which is very reassuring considering what has been going on with other Bitcoin sites.

I learned about Coin RNR right about the time Camp BX announced it would no longer be processing ACH transfers directly to a bank, so I needed an alternative service, so the timing of launch couldn't have been better for me.

Coin RNR doesn't have all the features of an exchange, so you compromise a little on price, but that is more than made up for in speed of delivery. I'm usually not in any big hurry to trade my Bitcoin into fiat, but I do appreciate the speed here because I really like to minimize the amount of time my funds are tied up in an online service. I really appreciate the fast in and out. I send my Bitcoin and within an hour I get the email informing me that my bank transfer is on its way.

Keep up the good work and may Coin RNR be able to scale up while still keeping the great customer service Smiley
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

Coin RNR is an excellent service. I have done 7 transactions with them so far, and 6 have worked amazingly well with the 7th one placed today in the works. Mazin talked me through my first order via the chat feature, and since then has been very responsive to questions and other support needs. You definitely get to interact with the human being on the other side of the site which is very reassuring considering what has been going on with other Bitcoin sites.

I learned about Coin RNR right about the time Camp BX announced it would no longer be processing ACH transfers directly to a bank, so I needed an alternative service, so the timing of launch couldn't have been better for me.

Coin RNR doesn't have all the features of an exchange, so you compromise a little on price, but that is more than made up for in speed of delivery. I'm usually not in any big hurry to trade my Bitcoin into fiat, but I do appreciate the speed here because I really like to minimize the amount of time my funds are tied up in an online service. I really appreciate the fast in and out. I send my Bitcoin and within an hour I get the email informing me that my bank transfer is on its way.

Keep up the good work and may Coin RNR be able to scale up while still keeping the great customer service Smiley

Thanks for the kind words!
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:48:35 PM

Thank you to everyone who has signed up and verified so far! A lot of cool things to come from CoinRnr in the following weeks. Keep your eye on the site!
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:24:10 PM

Buy bitcoin today, receive it today. Skip all the hassle at CoinRnr.com
markmaine32

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:52:56 PM

We have added a new automated verification method and are requiring all users to verify (or re-verify). Need help? Let us know at support@coinrnr.com.

Its a little bit of a hassle to some folks who are computer savvy to upload scans etc to the website so Im sure its a bit intimidating to those who aren't computer savvy lol! If your aren't able to upload photos, bills, etc via identity network on site then you should at least have the option of sending same info via email since it accomplishes same goal Smiley  Thanks

Other than that small quirk i've been a satisfied client of Mazin's since he was over at localbitcoin.org, very fast, very courteous, great business!!! Just still waiting for my verification process to be completed! ( I was one of those who had to send my info via email lol )
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:21:49 PM

Mazin, I'd like to sell 0.2 BTC but your website says minimum is $200 sell amount. Would you lower it to $100? Thanks!

James
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:28:23 PM

Mazin, I'd like to sell 0.2 BTC but your website says minimum is $200 sell amount. Would you lower it to $100? Thanks!

James

Sure Smiley Change has been made.
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:51:04 PM

SunTrust has been added to our Cash Deposit bank options at CoinRnr.com! Is there one near you?
jamesc760

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:03:29 PM

Hi Mazin,

I have 2 buy orders pending, please go ahead and cancel my first order (#5330617832). I am going to the bank to fulfill my second order right now (#9390557840).

Thank you!

James
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:07:33 PM

Hi Mazin,

I have 2 buy orders pending, please go ahead and cancel my first order (#5330617832). I am going to the bank to fulfill my second order right now (#9390557840).

Thank you!

James

Done.
jamesc760

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:35:50 PM

Hi Mazin,

Thank you very much! It's a pleasure doing business with someone so responsive.

I have uploaded my receipt for order #9390557840. I now await btc deposit to my email address.

Regards,

James
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:42:59 PM

Hi Mazin,

Thank you very much! It's a pleasure doing business with someone so responsive.

I have uploaded my receipt for order #9390557840. I now await btc deposit to my email address.

Regards,

James

Anytime! Your order has been completed.
jamesc760

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:49:05 PM

Hi Mazin,

BTC received!

Thank you very much again!

You guys simply rock!

James
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:49:56 PM

Thanks for your business and the kind words James Smiley
BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:03:17 PM

I very rarely write reviews for any service, regardless of my experience, and when I do it's because one of two polar opposite experiences needs to be shared - for the sake of community..  i.e. the next potential sucker, or satisfied consumer. Suffice it to say, fortunately, this is to show my appreciation for a service that I have used time and time again and have been extremely satisfied with what I've been provided, both on a personal/customer service level, and of course, in regards to the product. CoinRNR, for me, is one of the best options for procuring btc right now living stateside. I suppose I could send SEPA transfers or do something similiar for btc-e/bitstamp and wait it out to buy at spot or vett the sellers on lbc til I found an honest, consistent, fairly priced somebody I could meet locally (hasn't happened). Otherwise, I can pay 6%ish up from bitstamp, walk into a bank lay  down a deposit and within 15 minutes, usually less, have my coin and not a worry in the world regarding the sequence.

Another crucial aspect of their (CoinRnr's) success, in my mind, is their customer service..aka..Mazin. This guy is a beast, he's online pretty much at any time willing to iron out some details or clear up confusion and fuzziness. I've never detected a speck of sarcasm or a condescending tenor in any of our correspondence, even though there have been more than one time where I've deposited the wrong amount, accidentally omitting the processing fee. Bottom line for me is that there's always someone on the other end to let you know the status of things or to provide a measure of peace of mind, and that matters to me, especially when dealing with money, and potentially not little amounts.

For what it is - which is an extremely consistent, fairly priced, simple process.. to procure a somewhat obscure product/service which is backed by integrity amidst a much larger collection of unsavory options including, but not limited to: scammers, thieves, pseudo-escrow 'trades', and etc..CoinRnr will continue to me one of my first options. They've proven themselves to be reliable and honest in a microcosm that is, unfortunately, a massive bullseye for your unbecoming traits/individuals.

-Cosmos Surfer     BTC  Cool            I'd recommend, if you're in the position for it, giving these guys a try. You won't be disappointed.
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:38:05 PM

I very rarely write reviews for any service, regardless of my experience, and when I do it's because one of two polar opposite experiences needs to be shared - for the sake of community..  i.e. the next potential sucker, or satisfied consumer. Suffice it to say, fortunately, this is to show my appreciation for a service that I have used time and time again and have been extremely satisfied with what I've been provided, both on a personal/customer service level, and of course, in regards to the product. CoinRNR, for me, is one of the best options for procuring btc right now living stateside. I suppose I could send SEPA transfers or do something similiar for btc-e/bitstamp and wait it out to buy at spot or vett the sellers on lbc til I found an honest, consistent, fairly priced somebody I could meet locally (hasn't happened). Otherwise, I can pay 6%ish up from bitstamp, walk into a bank lay  down a deposit and within 15 minutes, usually less, have my coin and not a worry in the world regarding the sequence.

Another crucial aspect of their (CoinRnr's) success, in my mind, is their customer service..aka..Mazin. This guy is a beast, he's online pretty much at any time willing to iron out some details or clear up confusion and fuzziness. I've never detected a speck of sarcasm or a condescending tenor in any of our correspondence, even though there have been more than one time where I've deposited the wrong amount, accidentally omitting the processing fee. Bottom line for me is that there's always someone on the other end to let you know the status of things or to provide a measure of peace of mind, and that matters to me, especially when dealing with money, and potentially not little amounts.

For what it is - which is an extremely consistent, fairly priced, simple process.. to procure a somewhat obscure product/service which is backed by integrity amidst a much larger collection of unsavory options including, but not limited to: scammers, thieves, pseudo-escrow 'trades', and etc..CoinRnr will continue to me one of my first options. They've proven themselves to be reliable and honest in a microcosm that is, unfortunately, a massive bullseye for your unbecoming traits/individuals.

-Cosmos Surfer     BTC  Cool            I'd recommend, if you're in the position for it, giving these guys a try. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for an awesome review Smiley. Really appreciate the kind words and happy to have you as a customer!
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

We are proud to announce that we have added INTERAC Online as a payment method for our Canadian users at CoinRnr.com. With INTERAC online, users are able to purchase bitcoin directly from their bank account at four leading financial institutions (RBC, Scotiabank, TD Canada, and Bank of Montreal).

Users must first verify their identity by either uploading ID documents or signing up through miiCard. Both options can be completed within 5 minutes.
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:32:24 PM

Customers in the US may now purchase bitcoin with a credit or debit card! You must first obtain Tier 3 by verifying through Netverify (with webcam) or miiCard.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: