Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROWDSALE NETWORK - BUSINESS ACCELERATOR WITH A CROWNDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 12281 times)
Jaxybek

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

every project must have a system or product domination, will you work with social institutions. because you say in the thread will change the quality of life of everyone
Good evening
We are already working with some NGO s , one of them helping disabled children to attend sports classes for free.  We are open to discussion about other important projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duka_zko

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

Good day!!! I continue to monitor Crowdsale Network. One of these days I bought a coin of SGEN. I was surprised !!! The price of a coin is quiet, but it is growing with confidence. I looked at the road map of the platform. The plan that the practical platform offers is fulfilled. The young platform has already made such a breakthrough. I believe in you.

Hello! Sincerely happy for you! I, too, am an investor in Crowdsale Network and bought the company's assets. Yes, you are right, the platform clearly adheres to the road maps and moves confidently. they have a strong team!
Good afternoon!!! Yes, I'm studying the platform. Indeed the team is very strong. In your team it turns out there are legendary figures like Salamat Muhammad Ali and Peter Zhmutsky..
bitbillioner

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

How will the distribution of profit from the film project https://crowdsale.network/project/?id=4625bdf39a0a8a63349ec0f3f91e290c8225aaab among investors be controlled?
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

the most important question and what experience the team has in this area. from the announcement of this not to understand there is no leader who could be said that here he is the top member of the team who will drag the whole project up. and without it nothing will come out as it seems to me.
Jaxybek

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

What is economy behind the CSNP and CGEN tokens? What will determine the price?
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:14:58 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 05:31:23 PM by Crowdsale.network

the most important question and what experience the team has in this area. from the announcement of this not to understand there is no leader who could be said that here he is the top member of the team who will drag the whole project up. and without it nothing will come out as it seems to me.
Hello. I'm Yerlan Dumanuly - the founder of the Crowdsale Network platform. I have 13 years of experience in e-commerce and managed distribution structures  for 30 thousand people. I am now 30 years old. I am full of strength and energy. Most importantly, I have a dream team and blockchain technology.) Our team has three development staffs from Israel, Russia and Kazakhstan.  We are the first team that created a blockchain platform in Kazakhstan.

Our platform is 1 year old. We did a good job to prepare. Now we are ready for international expansion. You can learn more about us in telegram channel t.me/crowdsale_eng My instagram @yerlan_dumanuly
isomchik

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

Everyone has his or her own opinion about all he or she sees, but even if you are not inside of this hurricane you cannot feel the storm, so you are seeing it from outside and you think where is the famous person, who you get used to see, but it doesn’t mean that all leaders should be famous. I am not judging you, but advising you to be a part of this team just for a few months, and than decide what to do. We can proof that we are one of the strong team in this area.
Jaxybek

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

This is very interesting platform for helping launching startups. However what infrastructure you have to help startups? Accelerator, mentors, IT team, financial and business experts?
btciron

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:41:02 AM

Hello on your platform, i saw the movie "Gost town". Tell me please when it will be shown?
isomchik

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

Hi everyone, today is a good day for traders in cryptomarkets. Coz analysts are sure the cryptomarkets till the end of this year will be zigzagged. Some cryptocoins will loose all and some of them will show the really shocked status of increasing. One of the lucky token is CSNP, so just go to buy when you have a chance now.
aijana

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

whats the usage of richbit in business . how can i earn on this project?
Dikosh

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

How many times have you been able to do so?
sarya04

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

How to avoid financial risks
sarya04

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

How to earn money from movies
Duka_zko

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

Good afternoon! Explain how the airdrop is charged and I bought tokens. I have the status of a consultant. What bonuses will I have.
Zelimhan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

Hello. I'm Yerlan Dumanuly - the founder of the Crowdsale Network platform. I have 13 years of experience in e-commerce and managed distribution structures  for 30 thousand people. I am now 30 years old. I am full of strength and energy. Most importantly, I have a dream team and blockchain technology.) Our team has three development staffs from Israel, Russia and Kazakhstan.  We are the first team that created a blockchain platform in Kazakhstan.

Our platform is 1 year old. We did a good job to prepare. Now we are ready for international expansion. You can learn more about us in telegram channel t.me/crowdsale_eng My instagram @yerlan_dumanuly

Ecosystem of Arcona is a whole world of augmented reality with the use of block-architecture. We have created a special platform that connects two worlds - real and virtual. Thanks to the unique technology, the platform recognizes the real terrain of the terrain and imposes on it a layer of augmented reality directly on your smartphone, and in the future - in special glasses. This layer of augmented reality is "Digital Earth" - the main service provided by the Arcona system.
Zelimhan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:06:40 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 12:29:59 PM by Zelimhan

Hello. I'm Yerlan Dumanuly - the founder of the Crowdsale Network platform. I have 13 years of experience in e-commerce and managed distribution structures  for 30 thousand people. I am now 30 years old. I am full of strength and energy. Most importantly, I have a dream team and blockchain technology.) Our team has three development staffs from Israel, Russia and Kazakhstan.  We are the first team that created a blockchain platform in Kazakhstan.

Ecosystem of Arcona is a whole world of augmented reality with the use of block-architecture. We have created a special platform that connects two worlds - real and virtual. Thanks to the unique technology, the platform recognizes the real terrain of the terrain and imposes on it a layer of augmented reality directly on your smartphone, and in the future - in special glasses. This layer of augmented reality is "Digital Earth" - the main service provided by the Arcona system.

the new partner of platform Crowdsale Network https://crowdsale.network/partner/arcona/
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

Hello, dear community!

We are very glad that every day more and more people around the world are interested in our platform. The market of crypto-currency and blockchain technologies is just beginning its serious development, therefore in the next 3-5 years we will make a breakthrough together with our start-ups. Thank you all for your interest and invite to the team.

Our telegram group for English community: https://t.me/crowdsale_eng Join us!
Jaxybek

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

Hello on your platform, i saw the movie "Gost town". Tell me please when it will be shown?
The movie 🎥 shooting hasn’t been started yet. Funds are now are drawn to accumulate for marketing to draw attention of investors and promoting it. Plans as I know to finish first episode next year.
manasd2

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

Join the Crowdsale.network team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI8bZu0-_6k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: