Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661410 times)
xadidos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:38:22 PM

hi guys, i have not time to following this this theard this week. we have any updates with auditing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:31:55 PM

I great way to help are little one's , that really could use are help

http://www.feedone.com/

http://www.breakfastclubcanada.org/?region=ALL

We all could do this right NOW  Wink

you seem like a kindhearted person  Smiley. We need guys like you in NEM. I think we can only do charity once we have a functional currency. For now best we can do is spread awareness of NEM and think of ideas to make NEM a viable form of currency.

I have a plan for charity (could be fun) when we make the development contract announcement. So start to think of your best charity.

UP are you thinking charity or charities? If the former than I would suggest a charity with global reach to reflect the movement and stakeholders

KC
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 09:53:21 PM

While it's a good news that things are progressing, I'm a little disappointed as I thought it will be launched in april and not just alpha-released  Undecided

You can't possibly be serious. It would launch (in april), if we'd want another copy-coin. That was never our goal.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
jkoil

Activity: 833
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:56:08 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 10:31:15 PM by jkoil

Development plan
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NhxTyi4Eo2D_1m1Ca8zvzQr0_RB0dgM2VuWXAIzcS-I/edit
seems to contain High-level plan but still byte-devel design ...
but where could be suggested new (or old) features? Smiley

gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 09:58:42 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 11:11:42 PM by gimre

Development plan
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NhxTyi4Eo2D_1m1Ca8zvzQr0_RB0dgM2VuWXAIzcS-I/edit
seems to contain High-level plan but still byte-devel design ...
but where could be suggested new (or old) features? Smiley

H.j. zrxog wkhuh eh ehqhilwv wr kdyh vxfk dq dffrxqw, zklfk lv rzqhg eb vhyhudo rzqhuv?
Vhyhudo rzqhuv zrxog phdq wkdw wr wudqvihu prqhb iurp wkh dffrxqw, lw zrxog uhtxluh doo rzqhuv wr dffhsw wkh wudqvihu.

Ru lv vxfk srvvleoh wr lpsohphqw vxfk dq dffrxqw rq wrs ri wkh QHP vbvwhp?

There will probably be something better, the details, are currently covered with thick smokescreen.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
jkoil

Activity: 833
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

There will probably be something better, the details, are currently covered with thick smokescreen.

ok,  maybe we havent had this discussion Wink
tinadrake

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:03:31 AM

you seem like a kindhearted person  Smiley. We need guys like you in NEM. I think we can only do charity once we have a functional currency. For now best we can do is spread awareness of NEM and think of ideas to make NEM a viable form of currency.

I have a plan for charity (could be fun) when we make the development contract announcement. So start to think of your best charity.

UP are you thinking charity or charities? If the former than I would suggest a charity with global reach to reflect the movement and stakeholders

KC

I'm glad to see the NEM community will also be involved with charitable intentions. Personally, I like Kiva, Doctors without Borders and Direct Relief.
www.kiva.org  www.doctorswithoutborders.org  www.directrelief.org

Before the NEM team selects a charity, please use the free database in Charity Navigator to make certain they have a good performance ranking. The charities are scored based on financial health, and accountability & transparency metrics.  www.charitynavigator.org
Kiva scores 68.69 out of 70
Doctors without Borders scores 62.03 out of 70
Direct Relief scores 69.90 out of 70

utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:09:36 AM

KC

I'm glad to see the NEM community will also be involved with charitable intentions. Personally, I like Kiva, Doctors without Borders and Direct Relief.

Before the NEM team selects a charity, please use the free database in Charity Navigator to make certain they have a good performance ranking. The charities are scored based on financial health, and accountability & transparency metrics.  www.charitynavigator.org

I personally like Doctors without Borders . But there will probably be several charities that the money can go to.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:14:38 AM

It's hard waiting for NEM to come out  Cry
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:29:47 AM

KC

I personally like Doctors without Borders . But there will probably be several charities that the money can go to.

I personally give to Ashinaga here in Japan (http://www.ashinaga.org/en/). They take care of thousands of orphans from the Kobe and Tohoku earthquakes.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
bigboom

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:55:01 AM

I wonder  how the coding is going.

As of tonight, we have 4062 lines of production code, 3640 lines of test code, and 301 test cases.

Overall, I think things are progressing well. We should be on track for an alpha (with a slightly reduced feature set) sometime next month.

guys, thanks for your hard work! Smiley
CurtainsRoverrated

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:24:11 AM

As of tonight, we have 4062 lines of production code, 3640 lines of test code, and 301 test cases.

Overall, I think things are progressing well. We should be on track for an alpha (with a slightly reduced feature set) sometime next month.

Any estimate for how long the Alpha/Beta will last? A month? Less? Smiley

With all of us 3000 enthusiastic folk testing it, I'm sure most of the kinks will identified and isolated in to time!
bigboom

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:25:22 AM

hi guys, i have not time to following this this theard this week. we have any updates with auditing?

maybe you can get some information from the thread,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=496112.0
CurtainsRoverrated

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:39:10 AM

Is there somewhere we can see the decision making process for the logo or is it privately held between the guys doing it?
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:57:22 AM

Is there somewhere we can see the decision making process for the logo or is it privately held between the guys doing it?

http://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/spinner-heart-paperweight.jpeg

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
CurtainsRoverrated

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:06:34 AM

http://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/spinner-heart-paperweight.jpeg

Nice. Very funny Wink
schnidl

Activity: 164

POS killed the POW-star

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:39:53 AM

+1
lhuibin

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:21:37 AM

+1
A pleasure is sometimes greatest in anticipation.

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:45:18 AM

I don't think we're sure yet how it's going to go down but it's not going to be very spectacular Smiley.
We just wan't to limit the slate down so the community can make a clear choice and NEM get's the best logo possible.
If people choose between 40 different logos then the winner will probably be ahead by only a few votes.

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 08:26:22 AM

+1
A pleasure is sometimes greatest in anticipation.

Well said. The journey is the destination.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: