Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Burn All Coins (BAC)  (Read 3525 times)
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:11:35 PM

why name is Burn All Coins?looks not good
borzalom and I have been working on a good name for this and for now we have BAC ticker Burn All Coins.

But we need a better name and everyone can help out to name it. Smiley
this is good to change the name but according to my search for the name is a very difficult thing because the name is a meaning for us all.
Yes exactly and burn any coin is closer. And if I understand it correctly it's any coin even BTC to this asset I think.

Concept is not fixed yet. I want try my new idea the "proof of signature" algo. If POSi ( proof of signature ) test will successful then don't needed burn coins.
Ok Will you have mining for the miners?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borzalom (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

borzalom and I have been working on a good name for this and for now we have BAC ticker Burn All Coins.

this is good to change the name but according to my search for the name is a very difficult thing because the name is a meaning for us all.
Yes exactly and burn any coin is closer. And if I understand it correctly it's any coin even BTC to this asset I think.

Concept is not fixed yet. I want try my new idea the "proof of signature" algo. If POSi ( proof of signature ) test will successful then don't needed burn coins.

Yes, mining for the TRUSTED miners.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:23:03 PM

I thought it's all about burning coins from other altcoins just like what Barr is doing,there are mining disscussions dev should have change the tile to mining instead of burning,because this is not a proof of burn coins anymore.

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:02:30 PM

Yes, mining for the TRUSTED miners.
Nice. I hope this will be soon.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:04:38 PM

I thought it's all about burning coins from other altcoins just like what Barr is doing,there are mining disscussions dev should have change the tile to mining instead of burning,because this is not a proof of burn coins anymore.
Yes absolutely true. borzalom should change it.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

@borzalom Maybe it's time to change it to mining with proof of signature.  And we need a good ticker for it.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

@borzalom Maybe it's time to change it to mining with proof of signature.  And we need a good ticker for it.
Proof of signature?? Is this a new algo first time I read that and how it works,does it needs a gpu or an specialized software and run it in our computer,i hope you can explain further for newbies like me in mining ..
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:51:19 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 09:40:56 PM by tbearhere

@borzalom Maybe it's time to change it to mining with proof of signature.  And we need a good ticker for it.
Proof of signature?? Is this a new algo first time I read that and how it works,does it needs a gpu or an specialized software and run it in our computer,i hope you can explain further for newbies like me in mining ..
Yes it will be a new algo and mineable from what I understand. Been working with him for quite a while. It will take time. Smiley
lizidev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

@borzalom you are a  great  coin dev ,i will  support  you ,hope  Proof of signature  successed
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 11:24:27 AM

@borzalom Well I guess it didn't work out?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: