Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920049 times)
blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 04:36:03 PM

wow, TBH i'm surprised sativa is 2 for 2! Indica is usually way more popular, but I'm a Sativa guy also.

We have some seeds for a strain called 2010 from Grizzly Genetics and it's a super killer hybrid.  The sativa psychedelic effects are very strong.  Hopefully we will be able to bring it to our patients shortly Cheesy  it's one of my favorite strains and almost impossible to find.  Came in 3rd place at the last Cannabis Cup (previous to the one that just happened in San Francisco).

I am dutch... We finally arrived in the Sativa era a few years ago  Cheesy  Hard to find before.. But now it is one of the most popular kind of strains... Amnesia haze is probably the big seller here...  Cool Fruity.. sticky... and high as f... (Pardon my french Cheesy)

Yea, There is a lot of hype around indica strains and people who are not cannabis connoisseurs will just follow the crowd. Growers like indica because it usually produces more weight and shorter plants for indoor grows.

Sativa strains take more time and produce less weight so a lot of sativa don't get grown.  We don't have that issue too much here in SF because were so close to the best outdoor growers and the emerald triangle.
Yeah also American's seem to prefer that loopy high that a strong indica gives, especially the east coast, they just want to get knocked out any time I smoke with Americans. The bush like property of indica also make it more preferable for discretion hence more street dealers sell it.
Sativa seems to be more of a global favourite. You guys should do something like UBC Chemo/CBD Haoma as well as recreational strains. Both those strains I listed work wonders for people like me who need to medicate but also get the recreational users blitzed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:16:23 PM

wow, TBH i'm surprised sativa is 2 for 2! Indica is usually way more popular, but I'm a Sativa guy also.

We have some seeds for a strain called 2010 from Grizzly Genetics and it's a super killer hybrid.  The sativa psychedelic effects are very strong.  Hopefully we will be able to bring it to our patients shortly Cheesy  it's one of my favorite strains and almost impossible to find.  Came in 3rd place at the last Cannabis Cup (previous to the one that just happened in San Francisco).

I am dutch... We finally arrived in the Sativa era a few years ago  Cheesy  Hard to find before.. But now it is one of the most popular kind of strains... Amnesia haze is probably the big seller here...  Cool Fruity.. sticky... and high as f... (Pardon my french Cheesy)

Yea, There is a lot of hype around indica strains and people who are not cannabis connoisseurs will just follow the crowd. Growers like indica because it usually produces more weight and shorter plants for indoor grows.

Sativa strains take more time and produce less weight so a lot of sativa don't get grown.  We don't have that issue too much here in SF because were so close to the best outdoor growers and the emerald triangle.
Yeah also American's seem to prefer that loopy high that a strong indica gives, especially the east coast, they just want to get knocked out any time I smoke with Americans. The bush like property of indica also make it more preferable for discretion hence more street dealers sell it.
Sativa seems to be more of a global favourite. You guys should do something like UBC Chemo/CBD Haoma as well as recreational strains. Both those strains I listed work wonders for people like me who need to medicate but also get the recreational users blitzed.

Yeah that is very true.  We will be bringing some CBD strains over as soon as we find some that are up to our quality level.  We have plans to develop a way for us to provide fresh juiced cannabis for those who wish to get more potent medical effects from their cannabis in the future.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
Jugglex

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:35:39 PM

Any Progress or Dates for the POSV switch ?
Just curious here.

BTW: dat Roadmap looks lovely.

New here and also anxious to start staking  Shocked
Any news about it Dev?
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:07:47 PM

Just curious here.

Any news about it Dev?

I think they will update with news about the POSv change soon.  But the community hangs out in the potcoin subreddit most of the time and you can get more info there if you are interested.

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
Jugglex

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:21:24 PM

Just curious here.

Any news about it Dev?

I think they will update with news about the POSv change soon.  But the community hangs out in the potcoin subreddit most of the time and you can get more info there if you are interested.

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/

Much appreciated
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:42:16 PM

Hey Potcoin Community!

Were getting ready to purchase products for our launch so I thought I would ask the potcoin community, what's your favorite strain?

We have access to some amazing Sunset Sherbet, Gorilla Glue #4, OG Kush, and Girl Scout Cookies that we can acquire for our initial launch.

What do you prefer for your needs, more Indica or Sativa?

Let us know your top strains and we'll keep our eyes out for them.

-Redbeard

Quick Update: We are picking up a unit of Sunset Sherbert this weekend!  This cut and genetics come from CookieFam and is the real deal and an insanely strong Indica dominant Hybrid. We will be attending the San Francisco Bitcoin Meetup http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Bitcoin-Social/ this Tuesday!

So if you're going to be there make sure to come say high!

-Redbeard

Pics coming soon!

KryptOre

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:46:25 AM

Noticed Potfunder is offline, hope someone can shed some light on the situation.  IIRC Deemington and Ironhammer5 started the site, haven't seen or heard much from either of them since PotLabs took over.  Was also curious on where we stand with the switch to POSv.  I understand PotLabs has alot on their plate now, but would still be nice to have the community in the loop.  Great job on bringing the PotCards back and making it seemless with PayPal! Bought one recently, eagerly awaiting its arrival. Smiley  Keep up the good work guys, looking forward to what the future holds for PotCoin.
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:51:22 AM

Noticed Potfunder is offline, hope someone can shed some light on the situation.  IIRC Deemington and Ironhammer5 started the site, haven't seen or heard much from either of them since PotLabs took over.  Was also curious on where we stand with the switch to POSv.  I understand PotLabs has alot on their plate now, but would still be nice to have the community in the loop.  Great job on bringing the PotCards back and making it seemless with PayPal! Bought one recently, eagerly awaiting its arrival. Smiley  Keep up the good work guys, looking forward to what the future holds for PotCoin.

Here's what I think, it's just speculation.  I think they are nearing completion on some big news and probably need a bit more time to complete it.  I'm sure they are aware of the community wanting more news.  Hopefully I'm right and some big info is released soon Smiley

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:53:50 AM

These guys have been scamming you guys for so long now! What a great coin... horrible dev team

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:06:05 AM

These guys have been scamming you guys for so long now! What a great coin... horrible dev team
Holding bags?!?  Roll Eyes

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:34:49 AM

Last day of the Roadmap for switching to POSv.

Come on.
Not this type of shit again....

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:44:10 AM

big divergence in price and market cap going on right now.

stoxic

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:17:26 AM

Last day of the Roadmap for switching to POSv.

Come on.
Not this type of shit again....

What type of shit?

There was an developer update three weeks ago ( https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/39bb3n/potcoin_posv_progress_developer_update/ ) that already stated there will be a delay of a month because of switching and then an update from RedRhino007 ( https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/3bfqjj/algorithm_switch_whats_the_latest_news_redrhino007/ ) yesterday.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:23:33 PM

Hello.  Just wondering...  Does this project grow their own weed?  I am looking into investing in pot based coins for the long term. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stoxic

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:58:04 PM

Hello.  Just wondering...  Does this project grow their own weed?  I am looking into investing in pot based coins for the long term. 

Hey.

The roadmap indicates this in the next month (July): "Begin Potcoin Strain Development". I also remember a discussion in the reddit subreddit (/r/potcoin). Maybe posting/asking there is better as its more active.
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:10:44 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 06:57:08 PM by goldengatesgreenest.com

Hello.  Just wondering...  Does this project grow their own weed?  I am looking into investing in pot based coins for the long term.  

they don't need to, they got this -> http://goldengatesgreenest.com  launching late this week or early next week!

G3 will provide super potent medical cannabis from the best growers in Northern California....for Bitcoin & Potcoin Cheesy

I was at the San Francisco Bitcoin Meetup and talked about our company.  https://youtu.be/Q5dmtFyInM8 I start talking about our cannabis organization at 1:01:00

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:14:51 AM

Cool!  Thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:17:37 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 06:29:44 PM by goldengatesgreenest.com

Cool!  Thanks.

Just a quick question, saw you looking around at marijuana related coins and was just wondering what your opinion on the coins are.  My personal beliefs are that being pegged to something in the cannabis industry is not the way to go.

Those kind of things should be left to the market.  To me it would be hard to convince my good hash making friends to give away good hash for a certain marijuana coin let alone bitcoin.  

And are any two grams of hash the same?  I mean a low grade hash has the same 1 coin value as a gram of super high quality hash? There's dudes with 250k+ coins, do you know anyone hoarding 250k grams of hash?

Not bashing, I am really interested.  I just can't imagine how it could be feasible for growers to do this with a never decreasing supply of coins which will supposedly reach $35-$45 per coin and an higly increasing demand for product even for just cash?   I just don't think there are enough crypto/cannabis enthusiasts to push it to that level, only speculators and speculators generally just pump and dump.

This coin is spread out over many more cannabis users than any coin, this coin has probably the most supporters, but most of them are dormant waiting for the next big crypto rush to happen and return. (which looks like people are coming back to bitcoin and thus will enter the altcoin market again).

let me know what you think dude.

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:28:47 PM

Cool!  Thanks.

Just a quick question, saw you looking around at marijuana related coins and was just wondering what your opinion on the coins are.  My personal beliefs are that being pegged to something in the cannabis industry is not the way to go.

Those kind of things should be left to the market.  To me it would be hard to convince my good hash making friends to give away good hash for a certain marijuana coin let alone bitcoin.  

And are any two grams of hash the same?  I mean a low grade hash has the same 1 coin value as a gram of super high quality hash?

Not bashing, I am really interested.  I just can't imagine how it could be feasible for growers to do this with a never decreasing supply of coins which will supposedly reach $35-$45 per coin and an higly increasing demand for product even for just cash?   I just don't think there are enough crypto/cannabis enthusiasts to push it to that level, only speculators and speculators generally just pump and dump.

let me know what you think dude.

I will be honest, some people are really stupid and the pegging thing does work for value increases (pump and dumps). Even after it is proven not to be what it is some will still believe it. Critical thinking and basic logic should be required courses, many people are in dire need of them.

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:40:20 PM

Cool!  Thanks.

I will be honest, some people are really stupid and the pegging thing does work for value increases (pump and dumps). Even after it is proven not to be what it is some will still believe it. Critical thinking and basic logic should be required courses, many people are in dire need of them.

I don't know the real answers and motives behind some of these coins but yeah the pegging thing I don't understand cause it seems to put a psychological cap on the price also I think which is more like a goal post for average investor. Being in the cannabis industry, I just can't see it working on our end of the cannabis/crypto spectrum/deal.

Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: