Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920049 times)
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:30:46 PM

Whats the current price of PotCoin?

Look here https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pot
or here http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/potcoin/#markets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:32:05 PM

this might be an old thread but i guess translating this ANN into some languages will help to get attention from some non-english traders and investors, if in case you will hire a translator, i can do the Filipino translation. Grin

PM Dev to propose that translation.
onefry

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:22:46 PM

Has no one accepted the fact that this project and the recent pump was all a scam?

Proof that it's a scam? Coins pump and people take profits, how does that make it a scam? The coin is already being used in real life.

IS IT BEING USED IN REAL LIFE???
EVERYTHING ABOUT POTCOIN IS A SCAM
They publish fake news on they're social media. Fake pictures of a potcoin dispenser that was supposedly "leaked". They even have a video where they're playing a demo recording of a potcoin commercial and have the camera aimed at the radio to make it appear to actually be on the radio. And how about the Fortune 500 exec joining pot wallet that they can't name for anonymous resons. The reason they can't name him is because he doesn't exist. Pot wallet is a nice looking website that even has "live support chat" but guess what nobody is there to chat with you. They have taken PayPal money selling paper pot wallets but don't send them. They don't answer any emails regarding those orders. There is no way to get ahold of them. The same guy behind it was behind rhino coin. Would you still say it's not a scam? lmao

Way to fud the thread.  Last I checked cannabis is not fully legal yet.  I'm sure they have reasonable explanations for not revealing their identity.  I reached out to them on facebook and they got back to me promptly.  Reason being I want to help the community.  Maybe they would rather not waste their time comforting people and reassuring them that they're working hard when they could be using the time to work. 

There is no Potcoin foundation.  Just a group of people who want to see it flourish.  Customer service wise this isn't good but not being a centralized foundation also has its benefits. 
CryptoCruiser

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:57:27 PM

Has no one accepted the fact that this project and the recent pump was all a scam?

Proof that it's a scam? Coins pump and people take profits, how does that make it a scam? The coin is already being used in real life.

They publish fake news on they're social media. Fake pictures of a potcoin dispenser that was supposedly "leaked". They even have a video where they're playing a demo recording of a potcoin commercial and have the camera aimed at the radio to make it appear to actually be on the radio. And how about the Fortune 500 exec joining pot wallet that they can't name for anonymous resons. The reason they can't name him is because he doesn't exist. Pot wallet is a nice looking website that even has "live support chat" but guess what nobody is there to chat with you. They have taken PayPal money selling paper pot wallets but don't send them. They don't answer any emails regarding those orders. There is no way to get ahold of them. The same guy behind it was behind rhino coin. Would you still say it's not a scam? lmao

Way to fud the thread.  Last I checked cannabis is not fully legal yet.  I'm sure they have reasonable explanations for not revealing their identity.  I reached out to them on facebook and they got back to me promptly.  Reason being I want to help the community.  Maybe they would rather not waste their time comforting people and reassuring them that they're working hard when they could be using the time to work. 

There is no Potcoin foundation.  Just a group of people who want to see it flourish.  Customer service wise this isn't good but not being a centralized foundation also has its benefits. 

Oh really, so why do they take people's money, not send out what was paid for and not respond to email, Facebook or twitter? Wait, maybe this is them responding now with more bullshit.
onefry

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:13:17 PM

Oh really, so why do they take people's money, not send out what was paid for and not respond to email, Facebook or twitter? Wait, maybe this is them responding now with more bullshit.

Proof or it didn't happen.
Untitled87

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:53:06 PM

Proof or it didn't happen.

yeah dont just throw around accusations like that show proof man !
ricellicarvalho

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:36:49 PM

This conference can come to attract many investors to POT: https://cryptocannabisconference.com/
onefry

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:25:22 AM

potcoin liftoff?
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:32:43 AM

Does nobody use their head in this thread? Why do you need a specific coin for weed dude....despite all the obvious indicators of a scam mentioned here, do you really think Bitcoin for example wouldn't be a better solution? Lol you guys are so delusional it's unreal. How has this not crashed to 0 is beyond me. It's literally just getting traded now for shits and giggles.

onefry

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:39:18 AM

Does nobody use their head in this thread? Why do you need a specific coin for weed dude....despite all the obvious indicators of a scam mentioned here, do you really think Bitcoin for example wouldn't be a better solution? Lol you guys are so delusional it's unreal. How has this not crashed to 0 is beyond me. It's literally just getting traded now for shits and giggles.

Potcoin is actually cheaper to transact with than bitcoin, one of the few benefits Potcoin has over bitcoin.  Notice how these fudders who say it's a scam have no proof to back it up? People said bitcoin was a scam too.   
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:47:22 AM

"They publish fake news on they're social media. Fake pictures of a potcoin dispenser that was supposedly "leaked". They even have a video where they're playing a demo recording of a potcoin commercial and have the camera aimed at the radio to make it appear to actually be on the radio. And how about the Fortune 500 exec joining pot wallet that they can't name for anonymous resons. The reason they can't name him is because he doesn't exist. Pot wallet is a nice looking website that even has "live support chat" but guess what nobody is there to chat with you. They have taken PayPal money selling paper pot wallets but don't send them. They don't answer any emails regarding those orders. There is no way to get ahold of them. The same guy behind it was behind rhino coin. Would you still say it's not a scam? lmao"

Also when you go to the locator on the website to see who is accepting it, all the listings are fake. One of them was real and guess what they accepted, BITCOIN. Guys please do your due dilligence, this was a COMPLETE pump and dump.

Also, when the marijuana industry gets legalized fully, there will be 0 reasons to use crypto. They might not even allow Bitcoin due to the fact they will want proper identification and logs of all medical marijuana sales. Please use your common sense.

potcoiner420

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:34:28 AM

Also, when the marijuana industry gets legalized fully, there will be 0 reasons to use crypto. They might not even allow Bitcoin due to the fact they will want proper identification and logs of all medical marijuana sales. Please use your common sense.

bitcoin will never be used buy the legal cannabis trade it doesn't fit the needs if you took the time to look into it you would understand that if a crypto was to be adopted by the trade potcoin is the only choice ;P i know why do you it sounds like you know nothing about the coin or the industry and its needs

But i think every one is happy for you to waffle on throwing up old doubts and questions any one that has been around this coin any amount of time knows the answer too so its quite funny watching you babble on

make every one happy do a little research and ask a new question or point out a new problem with the coin stop dribbling on like a mad fool
onefry

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:54:01 AM

"They publish fake news on they're social media. Fake pictures of a potcoin dispenser that was supposedly "leaked". They even have a video where they're playing a demo recording of a potcoin commercial and have the camera aimed at the radio to make it appear to actually be on the radio. And how about the Fortune 500 exec joining pot wallet that they can't name for anonymous resons. The reason they can't name him is because he doesn't exist. Pot wallet is a nice looking website that even has "live support chat" but guess what nobody is there to chat with you. They have taken PayPal money selling paper pot wallets but don't send them. They don't answer any emails regarding those orders. There is no way to get ahold of them. The same guy behind it was behind rhino coin. Would you still say it's not a scam? lmao"

Also when you go to the locator on the website to see who is accepting it, all the listings are fake. One of them was real and guess what they accepted, BITCOIN. Guys please do your due dilligence, this was a COMPLETE pump and dump.

Not only is potcoin cheaper to transact than bitcoin it is also faster, and just like bitcoin everything is recorded on the blockchain.  You seem to be one of the fudders on this thread.   

The dev team is backed up with many issues at the moment.  If you did the slightest bit of research, they have been active on facebook 

"we are really sorry for the inconvenience but as mentioned in our previous post. We have been getting allot of hack attempts so we moved all coins to cold storage in order to make sure no one loses their coins. We are constantly trying to improve potwallet so please be patient and soon you will be able to withdraw your coins.

Updates will come soon

Best regards

The PotWallet Team"

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:00:44 AM

Not only is potcoin cheaper to transact than bitcoin it is also faster, and just like bitcoin everything is recorded on the blockchain.  You seem to be one of the fudders on this thread.   

The dev team is backed up with many issues at the moment.  If you did the slightest bit of research, they have been active on facebook 

"we are really sorry for the inconvenience but as mentioned in our previous post. We have been getting allot of hack attempts so we moved all coins to cold storage in order to make sure no one loses their coins. We are constantly trying to improve potwallet so please be patient and soon you will be able to withdraw your coins.

Updates will come soon

Best regards

The PotWallet Team"

let see and hope that price will bounce back again just have it when its still 3k now its really trying to survive.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1510

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:32:29 PM

I spoke to one of the guys on a first name basis, ...  

Yeah, what was it, Gandalf?  Roll Eyes
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:46:51 PM

yeah, i've lost this exit pump for this same reason.... why should i use this coin to buy weed? there are better ways to it... just go with some anon coin or even bitcoin..
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:58:01 PM

Volume still on a high
Stoners must be trading POT
Greed must be good

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
onefry

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:45:38 PM

yeah, i've lost this exit pump for this same reason.... why should i use this coin to buy weed? there are better ways to it... just go with some anon coin or even bitcoin..

Cannabis is going to be legal soon, potcoin is cheaper than bitcoin and banks.  Why use monero and possibly get scammed because you can't trace where your money is going after it is received.  I like XMR a lot and believe in it's tech but as we saw with the exit scam that xmr cannot be traced without private keys. 
CryptoRambler

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:57:40 PM

Updates will come soon

Best regards

The PotWallet Team"

My wallet works perfectly. Send or receive, we are good. Potcoin has a very bright future, we are in the infancy stage and this is just the beginning. Smiley

Ameinias

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

POSWallet Support

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:22:17 PM

Hey guys! Do you think it's possible to see last weeks price again?
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: